• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MasaDrew

Jun 20, 2019
Having this really cute otter over for a datenight tomorrow. He doesn't play games but really wants to try so I picked up a few switch and ps4 multiplayer games. May also cook to add some romance. I'm so excite! Just feels really good when chemistry plays so well with another guy.

DyByHands

Jul 16, 2018
Having this really cute otter over for a datenight tomorrow. He doesn't play games but really wants to try so I picked up a few switch and ps4 multiplayer games. May also cook to add some romance. I'm so excite! Just feels really good when chemistry plays so well with another guy.
Hope it goes well :)

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
Happy for you! Have fun :)

Kismet

Banned
Nov 9, 2017
A guy I hooked up with once, and ended up ghosting him, has started to got to the same gym...
He approached me and asked me if I remembered him. I almost wanted to say no. But we ended up having small talk and he noticed I wasn't interested. So he put his earphones on and went silently away.

Very awkward.
Seeing people I've ghosted is always a bit awkward.

Oct 25, 2017
Texas
the same guy sending endless pictures of his crusty bulge
tenor.gif

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
Nov 11, 2017
The Great Dark Beyond
He was/is a poster here who used to send random messages to guys on Grindr for fun

Oh. Well if he was 3000 feet away from me then maybe, lol.

Look, I'm not gonna judge people for what they're into but like..... idk. You kinda gotta be subtle and dance around the subjects or something. Feet don't really strike me as something super weird - they're just not my thing. The other though? Damn, he must've have been in a real mood to just blurt that out so easily. Definitely made it easier for me to get out of bed and take a shower.

Gibbs

Oct 25, 2017
West Virginia

Too close for comfort.

Last year I was in the grocery store and some guy messaged me on Grindr and told me he just saw me shopping in x aisle and that I was cute. He went on to ask if I would meet him in the bathroom.

Needless to say I stopped what I was doing, left my cart and walked out of the store. Dude was a huge creeper.

Canucked

Comics Council 2020 & Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Too close for comfort.

Last year I was in the grocery store and some guy messaged me on Grindr and told me he just saw me shopping in x aisle and that I was cute. He went on to ask if I would meet him in the bathroom.

Needless to say I stopped what I was doing, left my cart and walked out of the store. Dude was a huge creeper.

I waited in that bathroom for eight hours...

Kismet

Banned
Nov 9, 2017
Yeah, grindr is a mess. I installed it again yesterday because I was bored. What annoys me the most are the guys who still try it, even after having blocked them 2940843 times before. They have no shame.

I don't even know why I installed the app considering I'm dating a great guy currently. Such a bad habit.

Last edited:

Thequietone

Oct 26, 2017
I keep deleting Grindr. (And Tinder) I've just accepted to be alone. I work too much for a relationship anyways.

Kismet

Banned
Nov 9, 2017
I love being alone. But if I could pick between being alone or being together with a great guy, I'd pick the latter.

Even with having at least 40hrs workweeks and visiting the gym 5x a week.

Things are better when you share them with someone special.

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
Nov 11, 2017
The Great Dark Beyond

Look, I'm not gonna judge people for what they're into but like..... idk. You kinda gotta be subtle and dance around the subjects or something. Feet don't really strike me as something super weird - they're just not my thing. The other though? Damn, he must've have been in a real mood to just blurt that out so easily. Definitely made it easier for me to get out of bed and take a shower.

This one guy I had talked to and.... other things via Snap... got super clingy and really rude randomly. One day he snapped me and I was like "I can't do anything today. Had a death in the family and I have to deal with some stuff." and he was like "Oh I've had a bad day too" and just went on and on about his day and then wouldn't leave me alone.

So basically I started ignoring him. Then I was in the grocery store one afternoon and saw him and kinda hightailed it the other way. Within 10 minutes I got a message saying how much he's missed me and how "he's seen me around" and block block block block block.

Please do not be creepy or clingy or fucking insensitive when people ask you for space.

MasaDrew

Jun 20, 2019
Hope it goes well :)
Happy for you! Have fun :)

I did! He's really nice and sweet. He stayed the night and then we spent Sunday together. Not sure if I should pursue something more serious though. He got out of an eleven year relationship a month ago and I feel he needs time to relearn himself. Also not risking being a rebound. But we'll see.

Another boy messaged me last night. Single for a year, ready to have something serious. Its rare lately for someone to pursue me and who I also find attractive.

DyByHands

Jul 16, 2018
I did! He's really nice and sweet. He stayed the night and then we spent Sunday together. Not sure if I should pursue something more serious though. He got out of an eleven year relationship a month ago and I feel he needs time to relearn himself. Also not risking being a rebound. But we'll see.

Another boy messaged me last night. Single for a year, ready to have something serious. Its rare lately for someone to pursue me and who I also find attractive.

An 11 year relationship? Yeah he may need some time to figure things out.
Either way its great to hear!

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
Nov 11, 2017
The Great Dark Beyond
so, life update:

I finally mustered up the courage to go to a doctor and talk about my anxiety (anxiety preventing me from treating my anxiety? That makes sense) and now I've been on some medicine (Lexapro daily and Xanax in extreme moments) for about a week. I'm having some bloodwork done next Friday to test my thyroid because I'm constantly exhausted and show other symptoms (plus it runs in my family). It'll take 2-4 weeks for the Lexapro to really start doing anything for my daily anxiety but in a way it already helps just knowing I'm doing something for it. I'm not the best example, clearly, but if you don't feel well make yourself go to the doctor. Please.

My husband also finally got his ass to go see someone about his near daily migraines and now has a neurologist appointment for next week as well. We're both tired of feeling like shit all the time. Hopefully we can get those under control.

I've been trying to work on my self image issues as well and I imagine they're closely linked with what I described above. I've been losing weight again and doing my best (though probably not as much as I should or could be doing, ha) so here's hoping all of this works out. If I do have a thyroid condition that could explain why it is so hard for me to lose weight. At least that's what my doctor said. We'll see.

I felt good about myself and my new Warcraft shirt yesterday so I took a picture for WoW ERA so you all can have it as well:

70405664_2404531256310000_7421897937837359104_n.jpg

Alcoremortis

Oct 25, 2017
My husband also finally got his ass to go see someone about his near daily migraines and now has a neurologist appointment for next week as well. We're both tired of feeling like shit all the time. Hopefully we can get those under control.

I just gotta say, going to the neurologist to get help with my daily migraines is probably the best decision I've made in the last decade. After being told for like twenty years that there was no cure for migraines and I'd just to have to suffer, they got bad enough I went anyways out of desperation and the neurologist was like "oh yeah, we might even be able to stop them permanently."

>.<

Leo

Oct 27, 2017
I hope you can get everything sorted, Milo! You're taking the right steps, it's now a matter of time and patience.

I don't think you need to lose any weight, btw. You're in great shape.

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
Nov 11, 2017
The Great Dark Beyond
I just gotta say, going to the neurologist to get help with my daily migraines is probably the best decision I've made in the last decade. After being told for like twenty years that there was no cure for migraines and I'd just to have to suffer, they got bad enough I went anyways out of desperation and the neurologist was like "oh yeah, we might even be able to stop them permanently."

Yeah I've been on him for months and I guess he finally just had enough of them. Or me. Either way he's getting it handled so hopefully he'll get some help next week.

I hope you can get everything sorted, Milo! You're taking the right steps, it's now a matter of time and patience.

I don't think you need to lose any weight, btw. You're in great shape.

You're too sweet. Thanks. :)

Canucked

Comics Council 2020 & Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Canada

>.<

I started getting migraines a few years ago, and they started to get more frequent. So I saw some doctors, and ended up on Zolmitriptan (sp?) which was a godsend. And since I started using it, migraines became less frequent so I don't even need to take it all that much. Hope you find something like that that works for you. I feel for you.

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
Nov 11, 2017
The Great Dark Beyond
I started getting migraines a few years ago, and they started to get more frequent. So I saw some doctors, and ended up on Zolmitriptan (sp?) which was a godsend. And since I started using it, migraines became less frequent so I don't even need to take it all that much. Hope you find something like that that works for you. I feel for you.

Yeah the GP has put him on Fioricet but kinda told him "this works for maybe 50% of the people we prescribe it to but we need to start here first so you can tell the Neuro if it worked for you or not." and sadly it isn't. But baby steps first. He'll get there!

Alcoremortis

Oct 25, 2017

Yeah, I started on amitriptyline and then moved to nortriptyline and topiramate when the side effects were getting to me too much. My migraines had become daily and this nuked them back to like a few times a month, which i could then treat with imatrex.

DyByHands

Jul 16, 2018
so, life update:

I finally mustered up the courage to go to a doctor and talk about my anxiety (anxiety preventing me from treating my anxiety? That makes sense) and now I've been on some medicine (Lexapro daily and Xanax in extreme moments) for about a week. I'm having some bloodwork done next Friday to test my thyroid because I'm constantly exhausted and show other symptoms (plus it runs in my family). It'll take 2-4 weeks for the Lexapro to really start doing anything for my daily anxiety but in a way it already helps just knowing I'm doing something for it. I'm not the best example, clearly, but if you don't feel well make yourself go to the doctor. Please.

I've been trying to work on my self image issues as well and I imagine they're closely linked with what I described above. I've been losing weight again and doing my best (though probably not as much as I should or could be doing, ha) so here's hoping all of this works out. If I do have a thyroid condition that could explain why it is so hard for me to lose weight. At least that's what my doctor said. We'll see.

I felt good about myself and my new Warcraft shirt yesterday so I took a picture for WoW ERA so you all can have it as well:

70405664_2404531256310000_7421897937837359104_n.jpg
Its good to get personal health taken care of.
And while it may mean nothing to your own feelings and view of yourself, but I must say, your looking totally cute here ;)

Prolepro

Ghostwire: BooShock
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Yeah, grindr is a mess. I installed it again yesterday because I was bored. What annoys me the most are the guys who still try it, even after having blocked them 2940843 times before. They have no shame.

I don't even know why I installed the app considering I'm dating a great guy currently. Such a bad habit.
giphy.gif

Kismet

Banned
Nov 9, 2017
I've been "sugar daddy" exlusive for almost three weeks now.

But I don't think I have to explain anything. Because whatever I say will get people mad ;)

gtfovodka

Sep 12, 2019
Barcelona, Spain
First post not only here but anywhere in the forum, thought it'd be a nice choice.

I'm moving from the little village where I currently live to the biggest city in the country for university and damn, it breaks my heart to leave behind the only queer dude under 30 in... maybe 5km around. We basically fucked because we were the only youngins here so he is going to have a hard time from now on.

Also why the hell is everyone here hot (not that I'm not but everyone here is leagues above).

edit: forgot to answer the questions
  • Your gender? Your sexual identity? (Preferred pronouns?) Male, cisgender, he/him.
  • Your sexual orientation? Bisexual, but more gay-leaning. A 4 on the Kinsey scale.
  • Where Are You From? Spain.
  • Where Do You Live? Barcelona from now on.
  • How Old Are you? 18, I know I'm a baby.
  • Favorite Type of Music? Either art-pop or hip-hop.
  • Profession or Career interest? Currently studying PPE. Any career is fine to me tbh.
  • Favorite video game(s)? Rough top 5 would be Hotline Miami, Ocarina of Time, Red Dead Redemption 2, Dark Souls, Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
  • What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Tennis, soccer, any sport really; been weightlifting mildly seriously for the last 6 months, but just for fun. Other than that: TV, music and modern history.

Last edited:

X05

Oct 25, 2017
Good on those taking care of migraines and the like, these things really suck and one should take care of themselves.

Yeah, I started on amitriptyline and then moved to nortriptyline and topiramate when the side effects were getting to me too much. My migraines had become daily and this nuked them back to like a few times a month, which i could then treat with imatrex.
I was on nortriptyline and topiramate for my cluster headaches, sadly it didn't help with the frequency of the headaches as they are still pretty much daily, and sometimes more than once a day, but topiramate at least made them hurt much less (and nortriptyline has the bonus benefit for of preventing hangovers lol). My neurologist made me switch a couple of weeks ago to nortriptyline and flunarizine to try to minimize the frequency, we'll see how that goes as dropping topiramate did make the pain worse (but I take indomethacin when it starts to build up and it helps a lot).

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
Nov 11, 2017
The Great Dark Beyond
I don't know how any of you deal with migraines. I see the husband in like excruciating pain and unable to do anything and it just blows my mind. He's (and the rest of you) so tough to be able to handle something like that. I get a headache, generally, infrequently unless there's a lot of bad weather and then I just want to curl up and die for what I imagine is nothing compared to what he suffers through. No one should have to live with that.

First post not only here but anywhere in the forum, thought it'd be a nice choice.

I'm moving from the little village where I currently live to the biggest city in the country for university and damn, it breaks my heart to leave behind the only queer dude under 30 in... maybe 5km around. We basically fucked because we were the only youngins here so he is going to have a hard time from now on.

Also why the hell is everyone here hot (not that I'm not but everyone here is leagues above).

Welcome in. :)

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
Nov 11, 2017
The Great Dark Beyond
To reward myself so to speak I've bought a ticket to Power Morphicon (a Power Rangers convention) for next year. This means I'll be flying from Florida to California BY MYSELF to a convention full of people and seeing if I can handle it. I'm excited despite knowing that it will be a true test in some ways.

Anyway, hi, I'm 34 and I love Power Rangers. Don't @ me.