• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Yeah, we saw your disaster thread.

VrqRVYc.gif

Ed.

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
First post not only here but anywhere in the forum, thought it'd be a nice choice.

I'm moving from the little village where I currently live to the biggest city in the country for university and damn, it breaks my heart to leave behind the only queer dude under 30 in... maybe 5km around. We basically fucked because we were the only youngins here so he is going to have a hard time from now on.

Also why the hell is everyone here hot (not that I'm not but everyone here is leagues above).

edit: forgot to answer the questions

Welcome. I hope you enjoy living in Barcelona.
To reward myself so to speak I've bought a ticket to Power Morphicon (a Power Rangers convention) for next year. This means I'll be flying from Florida to California BY MYSELF to a convention full of people and seeing if I can handle it. I'm excited despite knowing that it will be a true test in some ways.

Anyway, hi, I'm 34 and I love Power Rangers. Don't @ me.

I am sure it'll be fun. Have you been to big conventions before?

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
Nov 11, 2017
The Great Dark Beyond
I am sure it'll be fun. Have you been to big conventions before?

I have. I went to San Diego Comic Con in 2010 and 2011 but my anxiety wasn't as bad back then and was only generally sparked by confrontations or uncomfortable interactions. It was really bad from ages 14-16 but I eventually was able to manage it until maybe 5 years ago when stress got bad. I just finally worked up the courage to approach it again. We went to Pensacon two years ago (a local convention) and after like an hour I basically had to run out of the building because I couldn't breathe and we left and I didn't go back. So this is part reward and also part "You can fucking do this, bro" so I'm more excited than nervous. I've wanted to do this for years and I didn't go while I lived in California from 2013-2017 so I'm just gonna fucking make it happen now. :)

Your collection is amazing.

Thank you! It's gotten better/worse. I need more shelves and a better layout because it's my figure room and also making it into a retro game room.

k31fu6gn1fl31.jpg

Canucked

Comics Council 2020 & Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I have. I went to San Diego Comic Con in 2010 and 2011 but my anxiety wasn't as bad back then and was only generally sparked by confrontations or uncomfortable interactions. It was really bad from ages 14-16 but I eventually was able to manage it until maybe 5 years ago when stress got bad. I just finally worked up the courage to approach it again. We went to Pensacon two years ago (a local convention) and after like an hour I basically had to run out of the building because I couldn't breathe and we left and I didn't go back. So this is part reward and also part "You can fucking do this, bro" so I'm more excited than nervous. I've wanted to do this for years and I didn't go while I lived in California from 2013-2017 so I'm just gonna fucking make it happen now. :)

Thank you! It's gotten better/worse. I need more shelves and a better layout because it's my figure room and also making it into a retro game room.

k31fu6gn1fl31.jpg

Beautiful

Alcoremortis

Oct 25, 2017
Good on those taking care of migraines and the like, these things really suck and one should take care of themselves.

I was on nortriptyline and topiramate for my cluster headaches, sadly it didn't help with the frequency of the headaches as they are still pretty much daily, and sometimes more than once a day, but topiramate at least made them hurt much less (and nortriptyline has the bonus benefit for of preventing hangovers lol). My neurologist made me switch a couple of weeks ago to nortriptyline and flunarizine to try to minimize the frequency, we'll see how that goes as dropping topiramate did make the pain worse (but I take indomethacin when it starts to build up and it helps a lot).

Yeah the nortriptyline/topiramate combo stopped all the little dailies and reduced the severity of the big ones, but the real game changer was they made painkillers actually start working for me. I used to think painkillers were all placebos because even imatrex did nothing for my migraines prior to the nortriptyline.

Now I can even treat a migraine somewhat with excedrin or Advil.

Kismet

Banned
Nov 9, 2017

k31fu6gn1fl31.jpg

I would never collect those myself, but when I'm in one of those alternative "nerd stores" I can spend ages looking at figurines. I really admire the details somehow. I would probably spend lots of time in your room as well. It's cool what you're doing.

Manipular

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI
To reward myself so to speak I've bought a ticket to Power Morphicon (a Power Rangers convention) for next year. This means I'll be flying from Florida to California BY MYSELF to a convention full of people and seeing if I can handle it. I'm excited despite knowing that it will be a true test in some ways.

Which Red Ranger is the hottest? 👀 It's a scientific fact that Red Rangers are always hot. I don't make the rules here.

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
Nov 11, 2017
The Great Dark Beyond
Which Red Ranger is the hottest? 👀 It's a scientific fact that Red Rangers are always hot. I don't make the rules here.

I can't choose one and I also can't post a ton of pictures because this post would be gigantic but my picks would be:

Rocky
Jason (but only in the Turbo movie where he also was no longer a ranger)
TJ
Wes
Leo
Hunter
Conner
Casey
Scott
Brody
Blaze (technically not a ranger but he was the candidate for Red before getting corrupted)

but I also think Brody may be the hottest. Whew. So here's his picture because goddamn:

rpr.jpg

and here's Blaze just as a bonus:

latest

both are not the body type I'm generally into but they're v pretty.

Ed.

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I remember being a little kid and crushing on both Jason and Rocky. Why was I in such denial?

Manipular

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI
I can't choose one and I also can't post a ton of pictures because this post would be gigantic but my picks would be:

Rocky
Jason (but only in the Turbo movie where he also was no longer a ranger)
TJ
Wes
Leo
Hunter
Conner
Casey
Scott
Brody
Blaze (technically not a ranger but he was the candidate for Red before getting corrupted)

but I also think Brody may be the hottest. Whew. So here's his picture because goddamn:

rpr.jpg

and here's Blaze just as a bonus:

latest

both are not the body type I'm generally into but they're v pretty.

No Tommy? He was a Red Ranger once. But YES at Jason and Rocky. Their exposed biceps always made me happy in a way I didn't understand as a child lol. Adam and Billy were always so cute, as well.

Gibbs

Oct 25, 2017
West Virginia
First post not only here but anywhere in the forum, thought it'd be a nice choice.

I'm moving from the little village where I currently live to the biggest city in the country for university and damn, it breaks my heart to leave behind the only queer dude under 30 in... maybe 5km around. We basically fucked because we were the only youngins here so he is going to have a hard time from now on.

Also why the hell is everyone here hot (not that I'm not but everyone here is leagues above).

Awe a baby gay! So cute! Welcome! =)

My 31 year old ass still watches Power Rangers Samurai. RANGERS FOREVER.

MasaDrew

Jun 20, 2019
Thank you for the reminder that I need to get my white/kiba ranger tattoo touched up!

That collection is amazing Milo Rambaldi ! I would probably squeal seeing that in person.

I met Tanya and the Blue TimeRanger at DragonCon. Austin St. John was supposed to be there but was absent when I came by their booth. I would have paid coin for some awkward selfies with that man <3

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
Nov 11, 2017
The Great Dark Beyond
Thank you for the reminder that I need to get my white/kiba ranger tattoo touched up!

That collection is amazing Milo Rambaldi ! I would probably squeal seeing that in person.

I met Tanya and the Blue TimeRanger at DragonCon. Austin St. John was supposed to be there but was absent when I came by their booth. I would have paid coin for some awkward selfies with that man <3

Thank you! Post pics of your tattoo! I want one but I'm terrified of needles so I'm not sure I'll ever get it. Though I want the Eye of Rambaldi from Alias. .... though that could be cool implementing the Mastodon Power Coin into it. Oh shit.

Maybe I'll try to put the room together a bit this weekend and post some better pictures or a video or something. I need to work on it.

I've met Walter Jones and Karan Ashley and no joke I was that guy who like cried when she spoke to me. This was 10 years ago but I was so overwhelmed by meeting some of my childhood heroes that I just couldn't process it. I want to meet Johnny Yong Bosch and Catherine Sutherland because they're probably my favorite rangers ever. Oh - I forgot I met the entire Samurai cast and Bulk as well. Paul Schrier talked to me for a while because he really liked that I didn't ask a "who would win in a fight"" question so that made me feel good. :D

MasaDrew

Jun 20, 2019
Thank you! Post pics of your tattoo! I want one but I'm terrified of needles so I'm not sure I'll ever get it. Though I want the Eye of Rambaldi from Alias. .... though that could be cool implementing the Mastodon Power Coin into it. Oh shit.

Maybe I'll try to put the room together a bit this weekend and post some better pictures or a video or something. I need to work on it.

I've met Walter Jones and Karan Ashley and no joke I was that guy who like cried when she spoke to me. This was 10 years ago but I was so overwhelmed by meeting some of my childhood heroes that I just couldn't process it. I want to meet Johnny Yong Bosch and Catherine Sutherland because they're probably my favorite rangers ever. Oh - I forgot I met the entire Samurai cast and Bulk as well. Paul Schrier talked to me for a while because he really liked that I didn't ask a "who would win in a fight"" question so that made me feel good. :D

Its really faded but I sure will. Its the power coin for the white ranger. I have it on the right side of my neck which makes a lovely icebreaker at the bar.

I really wish I had the funds for a replica helmet, either mmpr or kamen rider. I want to do a bear themed sentai hero for halloween and cons.

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
Nov 11, 2017
The Great Dark Beyond
Its really faded but I sure will. Its the power coin for the white ranger. I have it on the right side of my neck which makes a lovely icebreaker at the bar.

I really wish I had the funds for a replica helmet, either mmpr or kamen rider. I want to do a bear themed sentai hero for halloween and cons.

I would love to own helmets but them being between $300-$400 a pop is just.... I mean it's not like I -wouldn't- buy them. I just really don't have the room to display them right now. If I can get into better shape I plan on having a Black Ranger and Green Zeo Ranger cosplay at some point. We're looking to buy a house "soon" so one of my things is having 1-2 rooms just for gaming and Power Rangers.

God bless my husband - he has no interest in Power Rangers but he supports me 100% and never judges me. Aloud.

TRUE ORDER

Oct 30, 2017

Hi!! Welcome to the thread/ResetEra :)
Living in Barcelona from now on? I'm going to visit my mother next year who lives in Malaga, maybe I'll try to go there... it seems like a great place to travel

Phil32

Oct 28, 2017
I was ALL IN on Power Rangers growing up. I stopped after the cast change in Turbo, but I collected everything Power Rangers. Nowadays, I get both Boom Comics Power Rangers books, and those have been a lot of fun to read and view.

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
Was super into MMPR, Ninja Rangers, Alien Rangers, and Zeo as a kid. Kinda dipped out during Turbo because cars/trucks are boring AF. I maybe watched Space and Lost Galaxy and I'm pretty sure I watched Wild Force and Ninja Storm. I do remember that Dino Thunder was the last season I watched, though I don't think I got all the way through it for whatever reason.

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
Nov 11, 2017
The Great Dark Beyond
I originally stayed through the end of In Space and didn't like when they changed the cast / "broke continuity" with Lost Galaxy. But then because of BTS stuff it ended up being kinda an epilogue for the Zordon era so I like it a lot more now.

I peaced out for real until Forever Red aired during Wild Force and then stayed for Ninja Storm but around then I was working and stuff so I wasn't able to watch consistently. But the suits and zords were enough to keep me collecting the stuff.

I sold most of my collection in 2013 to fund moving to California so now I'm putting it all back together.

Apal_ytos

Oct 29, 2017
Greece
Hey gays, some shit happened and I need to vent.

Tldr at the bottom.

My bf came out to his mother last Saturday (who immediately told his father and sister) and it went even worse than I was expecting. And I was expecting it to go horrible.

Some background info, I'm 40, he's 37 and we've been together for the last year and a half and it goes really well, we are very happy together.

We live in nearby cities and I asked for a transfer from my job so we can live together. He lives rent free in a house owned by his parents.

We knew that we couldn't live at that house if they knew we were a couple, so the plan was to live there as "roommates" for a couple of years, and save some money. Maybe for a deposit for a new house if we could find something nice in our budget.

So, my transfer is about to come through in the following months , and last Saturday he told his mother about me moving in as a roommate. He had told them a few months ago that I was going to move in , they weren't thrilled, but this time she was very negative about it. Comments like and how well do you know him, and why does he need to move in (to save money didn't satisfy her as a answer) and the most potent , people will think that you are fags.

Well, that kind of pissed him , and he told her that they would be right.
She didn't take it well. Favourite answer was , you killed me, you killed me, and don't tell your father , it's gonna kill him (she told him right after).
That all happened by phone.

The next day, she visited with his sister (around 45, divorced , with a string of failed relationships with assholes and no permanent employment ever, she's is doing private tutoring under the table).

They had a very ridiculous conversation, with his sister claiming that he, being gay, is destroying her life. His mother had nice gems, like how can 2 men be in love, who's top and who's bottom, and how could he do that to her.

Also that they couldn't accept the 2 of us living together. Especially at that house. But not even if we live together somewhere else in the city.

They told him that I should either get an apartment on my own, even better stay where I am and he could visit me, or both of us to move to another city. The furthest the better.

The nerve that some people have!
At this point I was even a bit amused. It felt that we were living in a 60s shitty drama.
I wasn't worried about the house situation, it would have been nice to live rent free for a couple of years , but ehh, we'll just rent some place.

The rest of the week went with his mother calling him a few times and being aggressive towards him , and vulgar towards me. He told her to not call him again until she could mind her manners.
His sister send him a message saying the same bullshit she told him when they met, with the added bonus that she demanded to speak to his "partner". She used the quotes. He ignored her.

And all this , brings us to yesterday.
He visited his parents , to see his father who's leaving town in Monday to have a medical procedure. He hasn't spoken to his father all these days.
I think that he was hopping that his father would be more accepting and logical.
Didn't happen.
It started well, he told my bf that he is and forever will be his child first and foremost.
And then it devolved to fuckery like, why didn't you told us when you were younger so we could take you to the doctors to fix you. Have you tried to be with a woman? How do you know you won't like it since you didn't try it. Etc etc. For 3 hours.
The housing situation came up again, they demanded that we must not live together, except if we move to another city, and then some fuckery of how I am going to destroy his life etc.
Oh, and they demanded that I don't get to visit him at his house ever again. He accepted that.....
To say that I am pissed would be an understatement.
Then when he went home, and after we spoke , he got a message from his sister. She was threatening to out me to my family ( found them through FB apparently) etc if he didn't stop ignoring her and gave in to her demands. And then blocked him on every messaging app....

He told me what she was saying, I told him to deal with it.
He called his father since she wasn't answering him, and apparently they talked and she's not going to do anything.
We'll see.

My bf is heartbroken about the whole ordeal. He loves his parents very much, and held them in high esteem. He didn't expect them to react so badly.
He also feels awful with how they treat me.
I was expecting a similar reaction, was only surprised by his sister. Didn't expect her to be that jealous and react so ridiculously.

So,
Tldr: my BF came out to his family, it went horrible, his sister is threatening to "destroy my life". They want us to move out of town.

TRUE ORDER

Oct 30, 2017
That's a great collection Milo!!

Apal_ytos that's a shame, it would have been great if things were different... the nerve of some people though :(

I really hope the best to both of you

Sep 14, 2019
Edit: Quoted the wrong person. My first day and still figuring things out, hehe...

I've been "sugar daddy" exlusive for almost three weeks now.

But I don't think I have to explain anything. Because whatever I say will get people mad ;)

I tried the sugar daddy thing, unintentionally. Not really my thing. As broke as I was, I didn't really like someone buying everything for me. I also felt like I owed him (and, after and uncomfortable situation, it seems he did, too). Ultimately, it just seemed like he was lonely. He was going to take my friends and me to Disneyland. They were a bit bummed when I broke up with him, haha...

Last edited:

Leo

Oct 27, 2017
Apal_ytos I can't really comment on the situation because it's infuriating and I have 0 tolerance towards bigot straight people and family bullshit so it's better that I don't say anything.

I just hope everything works out for you guys, and that you can have peace and the freedom you deserve soon.

Sep 9, 2019
Hi, new Resetera user here! I'm still not sure how most of this works but I thought I'd give my first reply a shot.

• They/them pronouns
  • Bisexual af
  • Honestly I love all types of music. I know a lot of people say that but it's true.
  • Dental assistant but might become a hygienist in the future!
  • I'm not much of a gamer but recently my SO has introduced me to Monster Hunter: World and I've taken to it like a Jyuratodus to water. Killed 3 Elder Dragons in one session.
  • Hobbies include sleeping and watching Brooklyn Nine-Nine.
Nice to meet you guys!!

Kismet

Banned
Nov 9, 2017
I tried the sugar daddy thing, unintentionally. Not really my thing. As broke as I was, I didn't really like someone buying everything for me. I also felt like I owed him (and, after and uncomfortable situation, it seems he did, too). Ultimately, it just seemed like he was lonely. He was going to take my friends and me to Disneyland. They were a bit bummed when I broke up with him, haha...

Well, we decided to become a couple after this weekend. We've been dating for almost three weeks prior to that.
And I've started to get more feelings for him after this amazing weekend.

And not just because he bought all of the groceries, or because he bought me new perfume and clothes. Or that he cooked a great meal. We also planned a Paris trip for november. I don't have to pay a dime. And he showed me the house he wants to buy and decorate with my help. All happened during this weekend.

All these perks are nice. But I'm glad that he's a nice guy in general. Like really really nice. Otherwise I wouldn't be interested.
Because I'm not broke myself, mind you. I'm not desperate for money.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Well, we decided to become a couple after this weekend. We've been dating for almost three weeks prior to that.
And I've started to get more feelings for him after this amazing weekend.

And not just because he bought all of the groceries, or because he bought me new perfume and clothes. Or that he cooked a great meal. We also planned a Paris trip for november. I don't have to pay a dime. And he showed me the house he wants to buy and decorate with my help. All happened during this weekend.

All these perks are nice. But I'm glad that he's a nice guy in general. Like really really nice. Otherwise I wouldn't be interested.
Because I'm not broke myself, mind you. I'm not desperate for money.

Hey, sometimes love forms over time, if people are willing to get to know each other a bit better, and that's nice you're giving him a chance. Having money is nice, but like you said, if that's the only quality he has, it wouldn't last long anyway. Wishing you both the best here!

Aarglefarg

Oct 27, 2017
Hi, new Resetera user here! I'm still not sure how most of this works but I thought I'd give my first reply a shot.

• They/them pronouns
  • Bisexual af
  • Honestly I love all types of music. I know a lot of people say that but it's true.
  • Dental assistant but might become a hygienist in the future!
  • I'm not much of a gamer but recently my SO has introduced me to Monster Hunter: World and I've taken to it like a Jyuratodus to water. Killed 3 Elder Dragons in one session.
  • Hobbies include sleeping and watching Brooklyn Nine-Nine.
Nice to meet you guys!!
Welcome!

Kismet

Banned
Nov 9, 2017
Hey, sometimes love forms over time, if people are willing to get to know each other a bit better, and that's nice you're giving him a chance. Having money is nice, but like you said, if that's the only quality he has, it wouldn't last long anyway. Wishing you both the best here!

Thanks <3

Before we met, I made it clear that I'm only interested in sex. He was ok with NSA hookup. But we really clicked and we talked about many things. I liked him immediately.
I didn't have any feelings for him, though. We said goodbye and I didn't want to or didn't expect to see him again. And to be honest, I was already thinking about dating someone else.

When I have my "slutty phase", I go all out and I ghost people when they want more after the initial agreement. I'm just not interested anymore.
I've been enjoying myself the last couple of months. Met many great and hot guys and I wanted to continue with meeting new guys and just have sex and go, without any attachments.

But this guy fought for it and I'm kinda glad he did. Maybe it's good to take a rest and go for a relationship again. And yes...him being rich was a big decision point for giving him a chance. Judge me all you want for that hehe. But I really like him. I always did. If that wouldn't be the case, I wouldn't be with him. No matter how rich he would be.

Nigthwizard

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Costa Rica
Hey gays, some shit happened and I need to vent.

Tldr at the bottom.

My bf came out to his mother last Saturday (who immediately told his father and sister) and it went even worse than I was expecting. And I was expecting it to go horrible.

Some background info, I'm 40, he's 37 and we've been together for the last year and a half and it goes really well, we are very happy together.

We live in nearby cities and I asked for a transfer from my job so we can live together. He lives rent free in a house owned by his parents.

We knew that we couldn't live at that house if they knew we were a couple, so the plan was to live there as "roommates" for a couple of years, and save some money. Maybe for a deposit for a new house if we could find something nice in our budget.

So, my transfer is about to come through in the following months , and last Saturday he told his mother about me moving in as a roommate. He had told them a few months ago that I was going to move in , they weren't thrilled, but this time she was very negative about it. Comments like and how well do you know him, and why does he need to move in (to save money didn't satisfy her as a answer) and the most potent , people will think that you are fags.

Well, that kind of pissed him , and he told her that they would be right.
She didn't take it well. Favourite answer was , you killed me, you killed me, and don't tell your father , it's gonna kill him (she told him right after).
That all happened by phone.

The next day, she visited with his sister (around 45, divorced , with a string of failed relationships with assholes and no permanent employment ever, she's is doing private tutoring under the table).

They had a very ridiculous conversation, with his sister claiming that he, being gay, is destroying her life. His mother had nice gems, like how can 2 men be in love, who's top and who's bottom, and how could he do that to her.

Also that they couldn't accept the 2 of us living together. Especially at that house. But not even if we live together somewhere else in the city.

They told him that I should either get an apartment on my own, even better stay where I am and he could visit me, or both of us to move to another city. The furthest the better.

The nerve that some people have!
At this point I was even a bit amused. It felt that we were living in a 60s shitty drama.
I wasn't worried about the house situation, it would have been nice to live rent free for a couple of years , but ehh, we'll just rent some place.

The rest of the week went with his mother calling him a few times and being aggressive towards him , and vulgar towards me. He told her to not call him again until she could mind her manners.
His sister send him a message saying the same bullshit she told him when they met, with the added bonus that she demanded to speak to his "partner". She used the quotes. He ignored her.

And all this , brings us to yesterday.
He visited his parents , to see his father who's leaving town in Monday to have a medical procedure. He hasn't spoken to his father all these days.
I think that he was hopping that his father would be more accepting and logical.
Didn't happen.
It started well, he told my bf that he is and forever will be his child first and foremost.
And then it devolved to fuckery like, why didn't you told us when you were younger so we could take you to the doctors to fix you. Have you tried to be with a woman? How do you know you won't like it since you didn't try it. Etc etc. For 3 hours.
The housing situation came up again, they demanded that we must not live together, except if we move to another city, and then some fuckery of how I am going to destroy his life etc.
Oh, and they demanded that I don't get to visit him at his house ever again. He accepted that.....
To say that I am pissed would be an understatement.
Then when he went home, and after we spoke , he got a message from his sister. She was threatening to out me to my family ( found them through FB apparently) etc if he didn't stop ignoring her and gave in to her demands. And then blocked him on every messaging app....

He told me what she was saying, I told him to deal with it.
He called his father since she wasn't answering him, and apparently they talked and she's not going to do anything.
We'll see.

My bf is heartbroken about the whole ordeal. He loves his parents very much, and held them in high esteem. He didn't expect them to react so badly.
He also feels awful with how they treat me.
I was expecting a similar reaction, was only surprised by his sister. Didn't expect her to be that jealous and react so ridiculously.

So,
Tldr: my BF came out to his family, it went horrible, his sister is threatening to "destroy my life". They want us to move out of town.
I'm so sorry you and your bf had to go through all that, some people are so self centered, instead of being happy your bf found someone special they made it about themselves and how much "hurts" them.

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018

GASP. Another Florida person!

And have oodles of fun at the con, Power Ranger cons always look like so much fun.

PillowAttack!

Sep 13, 2019
I'm sorry if this is the wrong thread but I'm steaming about this and need to vent. This game Intruder posted an update that they're adding workshop support so I mentioned how maybe this means the community will be able to expand the character representation and diversity to more than just the cis white males that are in the game right now. But instead of encouraging this opportunity to make the Intruder community more welcoming at no cost they deleted my post within minutes! Umm...ok? Shocked by being snubbed like that I posted a snide remark, that's the one in the picture and was permabanned from the community for it! How in 2019 is this still OK???? Like are we not supposed to try to make games better anymore??? Sorry but not sorry.

But it's just wrong they can take away your voice so easily. Now I have no way to voice my concerns about what should have been a small problem in this game because they don't care. Ig uess I should have known better then to try and help fix a problem.
UKNP8zN.png

Sorry if you can't read, the message basically says "You've been permanently banned from the Intruder community for this message:" and below that is the "reason" for the ban.

Canucked

Comics Council 2020 & Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I'm sorry if this is the wrong thread but I'm steaming about this and need to vent. This game Intruder posted an update that they're adding workshop support so I mentioned how maybe this means the community will be able to expand the character representation and diversity to more than just the cis white males that are in the game right now. But instead of encouraging this opportunity to make the Intruder community more welcoming at no cost they deleted my post within minutes! Umm...ok? Shocked by being snubbed like that I posted a snide remark, that's the one in the picture and was permabanned from the community for it! How in 2019 is this still OK???? Like are we not supposed to try to make games better anymore??? Sorry but not sorry.

But it's just wrong they can take away your voice so easily. Now I have no way to voice my concerns about what should have been a small problem in this game because they don't care. Ig uess I should have known better then to try and help fix a problem.
UKNP8zN.png

Sorry if you can't read, the message basically says "You've been permanently banned from the Intruder community for this message:" and below that is the "reason" for the ban.

Never mind, I skipped the obviously English box.

Apal_ytos

Oct 29, 2017
Greece
I'm so sorry you and your bf had to go through all that, some people are so self centered, instead of being happy your bf found someone special they made it about themselves and how much "hurts" them.

Thank you mate.
And it's exactly that, and "what will the people say?" bs.

Anyway, we had our first ever "fight" on Sunday. I was pissed and iratable, he is also exhausted, and communicating via message apps ain't the same like face to face.
We made up today at a dentist's waiting area (I had an appointment) , and since the dentist is a close friend of my bf we filled him in. He wasn't surprised one bit about the fuckery that's happening.

We checked a couple of apartments afterwards, didn't like any of them, so the search continues.

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not new on Era but how do you do fellow queers

I guess I never sought this thread out because I usually avoid community threads and didn't have a use for it, but now I have penis sex questions, if that's okay for me to ask here

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The only subject I actually have in-depth knowledge on. What's up?

I'm concerned about sexual compatibility with potential partners - I really just don't enjoy bottoming anal as much as I thought I would. It's... fine? I still have to get over the initial burst of pain whenever something goes back there and didn't know if that goes away? If I have to be doing it consistently or not?

I don't want to be a partner that only ever wants to give oral - fun as it is, it seems less intimate.

For reference, I've been using toys mostly just to get a frame of reference before I go out and look silly with someone. Maybe it's an issue of misjudging how big people actually are

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
Nov 11, 2017
The Great Dark Beyond
I'm concerned about sexual compatibility with potential partners - I really just don't enjoy bottoming anal as much as I thought I would. It's... fine? I still have to get over the initial burst of pain whenever something goes back there and didn't know if that goes away? If I have to be doing it consistently or not?

I don't want to be a partner that only ever wants to give oral - fun as it is, it seems less intimate.

For reference, I've been using toys mostly just to get a frame of reference before I go out and look silly with someone. Maybe it's an issue of misjudging how big people actually are

For me, it goes away the more I do it but like with a realistic schedule I'm not doing it constantly so there's always a "oh god it's going in" kind of pain for me. Nothing bad or anything but I've never just had a OH THIS FEELS AMAZING instant moment or anything.

Kismet

Banned
Nov 9, 2017

That's ok. I'm kinda in the same boat. I love anal play. A finger or the tongue is ok, but a whole dick always hurts somehow.
But you can also just top, if your partner doesn't mind. My current partner is more bttm and I'm very happy about it.

Try to play more with yourself. See what you like, and what you don't. It can feel amazing when you're into it.

Leo

Oct 27, 2017

I think the pain is a matter of being aroused and relaxed enough. Sometime it hurts for me, sometimes it's just pleasure. Maybe you haven't been in a situation where you feel aroused and comfortable enough, so the tension makes it hurt for you.

Also doing it a lot definitely helps. My husband is, hmmm, very very big, and since I have been with him, smaller ones don't really cause me pain anymore (we have threesomes sometimes). I got used to it, and now it only hurts if it's something his size or bigger.

Also you have to find out if you like bottoming or not, because if you don't, it will never be as pleasureable and painless. When you masturbate, do you see yourself as a bottom? Stuff that make you horny involve you being a bottom? When you see a hot guy do you think about fucking him or being fucked? Understand those things about yourself is important and will help.

MasaDrew

Jun 20, 2019
Part of it is mindset and what your perspective is. When i'm in the mood for bottoming I focus of the idea of stretching or other sensations that normally would be uncomfortable as positive things. On the other end of the spectrum if I am NOT in the mood all I can think of is "there is a THING in my THING argh!". As long as you accept that the pains ebbs away you'll be fine. During that time focus on your partner. Practice sensate focus and kissing, it will help with being mindful of the moment and bring pleasure faster.

Also breathe, and during penetration push out like your defecating. Foreplay with rimming or fingers will help loosen you up. I would also suggest finding a position that puts you in control at first. Riding is always a go to if I haven't bottomed in a while or if its....bigger. Gravity does all the work and youre in control of the speed.