• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
So I know I'm quite late for Bi Day (I totally missed it, I'm a bad bi), but I just wanted to show off my new Bi pin. I wanted something subtle, yet pretty and fitting my overall cute aesthetics, and I found this one to fit all of those parameters:

1FN08H2.jpg

bTJrAaA.jpg

It's from an Etsy shop called Zealo Apparel, and they have different variants for all the pride flags, and I think they're cute as hell, so just in case you guys are interested to check yours out, there goes:

(yes, as you can see, I quite love enamel pins, oops)

Last edited:

Pekola

Oct 27, 2017
So I know I'm quite late for Bi Day (I totally missed it, I'm a bad bi), but I just wanted to show off my new Bi pin. I wanted something subtle, yet pretty and fitting my overall cute aesthetics, and I found this one to fit all of those parameters:

1FN08H2.jpg

bTJrAaA.jpg

It's from an Etsy shop called Zealo Apparel, and they have different variants for all the pride flags, and I think they're cute as hell, so just in case you guys are interested to check yours out, there goes:

(yes, as you can see, I quite love enamel pins, oops)

Do you have a lot of pins, besides these ones? 🤔

ThereAre4Lights

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This thread should have exploded during spotlight. Where are all the gay gamers?

Too busy being gay and finishing RDR2.

I finally got John Marston not looking hideous. Cut his ugly long hair, applied pomade and gave him a Tom Selleck mustache like I did with Arthur. His voice is less annoying in the epilogue also. I still like Arthur better overall.

Canucked

Comics Council 2020 & Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Too busy being gay and finishing RDR2.

I finally got John Marston not looking hideous. Cut his ugly long hair, applied pomade and gave him a Tom Selleck mustache like I did with Arthur. His voice is less annoying in the epilogue also. I still like Arthur better overall.
Trying to run through some of my backlog before the fall onslaught hits and failing miserably.
We're all playing the onslaught of Switch games tbh

People on Era play games?

Apparently they all died with Neogaf.

tenor.gif

Pekola

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not the person you quoted but I do have a lot of enamel pins myself, a portion being random ones I ended up with as a kid that don't hold much value to me lol. But I prolly have like 50 or more of the things.

I thought to obsess over pins. But I don't think I really want to anymore.

I bought some really nice Sailor Moon ones, but I've been afraid of using them in case I get clocked and assaulted for it.

They also don't really go with anything I have, either :( how do you display yours?

Wolfe

Banned
Sep 3, 2018
I thought to obsess over pins. But I don't think I really want to anymore.

I bought some really nice Sailor Moon ones, but I've been afraid of using them in case I get clocked and assaulted for it.

They also don't really go with anything I have, either :( how do you display yours?

I keep most of them in a bag/case as I only use a handful at a time, the ones I do use I have 1 on my jacket with a couple round buttons and then I have some on my backpack. I like most of them but a few are just random freebies from baseball games or shit like that, I'll throw a pic up in a bit so you can see what I mean.

PixelsByNight

Apr 22, 2019
USA
Hello! I was curious where this ended up, but didn't realize it was in the spotlight, haha! Beware, as I'm an extreme introvert, spooky! :P
  • Your gender? Your sexual identity? Male
  • Your sexual orientation? Gay
  • Where Are You From? New York
  • Where Do You Live? New Jersey
  • How Old Are you? 26
  • Favorite Type of Music? No preference, whatever sounds good!
  • Profession or Career interest? Production Assistant, Technician-in-Training
  • Favorite video game(s)? Paper Mario N64
  • What are your hobbies? Anime, Archery, Drumming, Video Editing, doing Let's Plays/Streams/Voice-overs.

Magnus

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't realize this community existed here and I've been at Era since it started. Spotlights work!

Gay dude chiming in from Toronto. Hallo

Tanooki

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Another Toronto gay! Welcome, Magnus!

Do you know of any good Halloween events/parties going on this year? Last year I went to the Halloween warehouse party hosted by Backdoor, but it doesn't look like they are doing it again this year 🥺 apparently Church St shuts down the Saturday before Halloween and it's just a massive party, which I've never actually done before. My friends seem unanimously agreed on that, but I like organized events in a specific venue lol.

NHarmonic.

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Hi! I guess it's time to join hehe.
  • Where Are You From? Santiago, Chile
  • Where Do You Live? Same as above
  • How Old Are you? 26
  • Favorite Type of Music? A lot of genres, from Blink182 to Taylor Swift, from Boyce Avenue to J-Pop, and videogame OST/ anime music.
  • Profession or Career interest? Pharmacist.
  • Favorite video game(s)? TLOU, RE3, KH2, Chrono Cross, pokemon HGSS, Splatoon2.
  • What are your hobbies? Anime, manga, digital illustration (my dream is getting to be a freelancer concept artist), writing.
I'm so terribly alone lately that joining here might help me cope a bit. Nice to meet you all.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Do you have a lot of pins, besides these ones? 🤔

I have 8 more pins besides the ones on my backpack. Usually I rotate them all on my backpack, but there are two that I think are so beautiful, I'll probably pin them on my winter coat, whenever it'll be finally appropriate to wear it!

Magnus

Oct 25, 2017

Do you know of any good Halloween events/parties going on this year? Last year I went to the Halloween warehouse party hosted by Backdoor, but it doesn't look like they are doing it again this year 🥺 apparently Church St shuts down the Saturday before Halloween and it's just a massive party, which I've never actually done before. My friends seem unanimously agreed on that, but I like organized events in a specific venue lol.
Yeah we've always just done Church St. lol

Canucked

Comics Council 2020 & Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Didn't realize this community existed here and I've been at Era since it started. Spotlights work!

Gay dude chiming in from Toronto. Hallo

Canadian Gays! Yay!

iareharSon

Oct 30, 2017
Hey all, I recently came out as Bisexual - and it has been pretty painless and encouraging coming out to friends.

Any tips on coming out to a parent who has been pretty outwardly homophobic through out your lifetime? It's my dad specifically. He's probably pretty typical of a lot of older black dads unfortunately. I've pushed back over the years whenever he has said stuff, and he has certainly softened and gotten better over the years, but there's certainly still glimpses of it.

He's one of those people who will support and vote for all the rights in the world for LGBTQ, but it all breaks down as soon as anything LGBTQ enters his personal sphere. I'm adamant on not hiding away any part of me from anyone, but at the same time, I'm low key scared to death in this case haha

Sagitario

Oct 26, 2017
Hi! I guess it's time to join hehe.
  • Where Are You From? Santiago, Chile
  • Where Do You Live? Same as above
  • How Old Are you? 26
  • Favorite Type of Music? A lot of genres, from Blink182 to Taylor Swift, from Boyce Avenue to J-Pop, and videogame OST/ anime music.
  • Profession or Career interest? Pharmacist.
  • Favorite video game(s)? TLOU, RE3, KH2, Chrono Cross, pokemon HGSS, Splatoon2.
  • What are your hobbies? Anime, manga, digital illustration (my dream is getting to be a freelancer concept artist), writing.
I'm so terribly alone lately that joining here might help me cope a bit. Nice to meet you all.
Splatoon brother! <3
Hola ^_^