• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Dyed my hair pastel pink 2 days ago. Combined with the bisexual haircut I got done 2 weeks ago, I look very queer right now, and I'm loving it!
I also have new queer pins on my backpack, might share them later.

Kind of late to the party, but here is an pic of me from a few months back i still kind of like.

Looking good! And that Kaonashi pin is adorable as hell!

Nov 27, 2019
Dyed my hair pastel pink 2 days ago. Combined with the bisexual haircut I got done 2 weeks ago, I look very queer right now, and I'm loving it!
I also have new queer pins on my backpack, might share them later.
Trying out hair dye and getting my other ear pierced are two of the first items on my agenda. Fortunately, in my neck of the woods most guys who have ear piercings at all have both ears done (mine comes from an age where having the one piercing was more typical for guys), and cis hetero guys with colored hair is not unheard of.

Not sure I can pull off anything too crazy at my age/hairline, but it seems a pretty ideal couple of low-risk steps to take.

Sagitario

Oct 26, 2017
Apologies in advance for the forthcoming wall of text, this is largely new to me and I'm still figuring things out.
  • Your gender? Your sexual identity? (Preferred pronouns?) I've recently come to the conclusion I'm some variety of non-binary. I go by him/he exclusively IRL, undecided if I would feel any different about it in online interactions, I guess.
  • Your sexual orientation? Attracted to women.
  • Where Are You From? US of A
  • Where Do You Live? Seattle area
  • How Old Are You? Let's just say that for my midlife crisis, I apparently decided I was going to realize I'm non-binary and reconstruct my entire sense of self.
  • Favorite Type of Music? Mostly metal, but a lot of female-fronted pop on my phone as well.
  • Profession or Career Interest? I currently work in the tech sector. I like it well enough.
  • Favorite Video Game(s)? Soulsborne and SRPGs
  • What Are Your Hobbies (Other than gaming)? I read/listen to audiobooks. A lot. Think I go through an average of six a month. I like comics, but rarely actually read them, it seems.
So my entire life I've identified as a straight cis male. I unironically like rainbows, unicorns, glitter, and Lisa Frank shit. All my close friends are women, and I'm more comfortable around women than men. For me, that always fell within the bounds of normalcy for a straight cis male. Call it being in touch with my feminine side, call it being secure in my masculinity, whatever. I was a dude, I liked women, therefore the label fit as far as I saw it.

What was not in the bounds of normalcy for me is that sometimes my internal conception of myself doesn't line up with the physical me. Most of the time this is happening in dreams where I'm a low-femme woman. Big deal, those are just dreams. But sometimes I catch myself thinking of myself in those terms in waking life as well, and I have a hell of a lot harder time dismissing that.

I also sometimes get intensely jealous of women's bodies, even as I'm attracted to them. I will simultaneously want to be them and, ah, be intimate with them, which is a really strange sensation. This also happens on a nonsexual level where I get envious of a woman's hair or figure or attire and wish I could have that look.

Those gender-swap selfie image filters that were all the rage a while back really did a number on me, and I would constantly download one of the apps and run the filter on various selfies. It was kind of like viewing that internal conception of myself that I mentioned earlier, only it was no longer just imagination. It was what I might look like as a woman. But then I would go and delete it because it made me feel weird and uncomfortable until I would work up the nerve to download it again.

I want to be clear that I don't think there is any meaningful degree of dysphoria here. I'm totally comfortable in my body, and while I have these impulses to want to be a woman, I never want to surrender my male identity. I downright, straight up, like being a guy. These are two states that exist concurrently in my head, I'm not going back and forth between genders and don't feel like I'm living the wrong gender. That made for a lot of cognitive dissonance: I am, with absolute certainty, a straight man. So why would I have these thoughts and feelings? I didn't have an answer and conscientiously avoided trying to think about it.

I think I've been wrestling with this stuff on some level for a very long time. I've lurked LGBTQ+/Trans threads for years, though never actively participating. I mean, why would I? I'm a straight cis straight guy, I wouldn't belong there, right? But I was still always caught up in the orbit of any threads about gender, even though I never had a conscious reason. eJawa posted an article in another thread that I found had a lot of truth in it (though I still wouldn't identify myself as trans) and echoes a lot of feelings I had as a teenager around the same period of time. But still, there was denial. I am a guy, I like women, the rest was maybe just a kink or something.

And this part is really fucking stupid, but Sayonara Wild Hearts kind of upended my whole psyche and sense of self.
tumblr_pjdewm57un1s05hv8o1_500.gifv

This transformation sequence where the player character turns into the Fool—who happens to be very similar to that occasional self-image I would have of myself as a woman (minus the superhero accouterments)—it just… it fucking broke something in me. Hard. I identified so completely and utterly with the character so much that the heartache and longing literally hurt. Plus it's a game about lesbian sword dancing on the back of motorcycles at 200 mph, so it was already up my alley. So that was the thing that penetrated the shell of denial and at least got me questioning things, though I was at a loss as to how I would describe a gender identity for myself beyond very broad generalities of "non-binary."

I finally found what I'm almost certain is the answer when I found out that being demiflux was a thing. It recontextualized everything for me and immediately gave a kind of relief for being able to put a name to what I had going on. I identify as a straight guy, but I simultaneously identify as varying degrees of female. Sometimes that degree is neutral or agender leaving me with only the male aspect. Other times it can be fairly strong, but I wouldn't go so far as to say I go full bigender. And maybe if I stop trying to run away from or suppress those feelings I might find out that I'm really am bigender or genderfluid or something, but right now this fits me to a fucking T, regardless of whether or not it is officially recognized as a legitimate gender orientation or whatever.

I am fortunately married to the most loving and understanding woman in the fucking world, and I didn't hesitate to talk to her about all this beyond making sure to do so while no one else was around because I am absolutely not ready to be out of the closet about this with anyone but her, and may very well never be ready. She was and continues to be incredibly supportive about it, but I never really thought it would be otherwise, because she is an amazing and open-minded person. Bizarrely—and maybe a little spookily—she had spent the commute home that very evening wondering how relationships pan out when one or the other partner comes out as trans and ultimately decided that nothing would change if it happened to us because we're still us. And it's true, I'm still me, we're still us, I just have a better understanding of exactly who I am now.

In a lot of ways, I still feel like I'm intruding here. My counting myself as non-binary seems like a technicality or cheat since I still consider the constant, static aspect of my gender identity of being a cis hetero male, and so am arguably still one foot in the conventional gender binary even as I self-proclaim I'm non-binary. I'm also cognizant of the fact that my own trials and tribulations regarding this have absolutely nothing on those who have been persecuted and marginalized by society for their own sexual and gender identity or suffer physical and emotional distress because of it. I could see people who have struggled with this stuff to a far more significant degree viewing me as a poser, and I would be the last person to disabuse them of that perspective, because even I question whether I can rightfully claim a place there.

So. Yeah. That's me.

Hi.
Hi! That was really well written and expressed. Your wife sounds great, you're a very lucky person, finding love with someone so open minded and understanding. I wish you the best in your journey of self-discovery :)

TheAbsolution

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta, GA
Apologies in advance for the forthcoming wall of text, this is largely new to me and I'm still figuring things out.
  • Your gender? Your sexual identity? (Preferred pronouns?) I've recently come to the conclusion I'm some variety of non-binary. I go by him/he exclusively IRL, undecided if I would feel any different about it in online interactions, I guess.
  • Your sexual orientation? Attracted to women.
  • Where Are You From? US of A
  • Where Do You Live? Seattle area
  • How Old Are You? Let's just say that for my midlife crisis, I apparently decided I was going to realize I'm non-binary and reconstruct my entire sense of self.
  • Favorite Type of Music? Mostly metal, but a lot of female-fronted pop on my phone as well.
  • Profession or Career Interest? I currently work in the tech sector. I like it well enough.
  • Favorite Video Game(s)? Soulsborne and SRPGs
  • What Are Your Hobbies (Other than gaming)? I read/listen to audiobooks. A lot. Think I go through an average of six a month. I like comics, but rarely actually read them, it seems.
So my entire life I've identified as a straight cis male. I unironically like rainbows, unicorns, glitter, and Lisa Frank shit. All my close friends are women, and I'm more comfortable around women than men. For me, that always fell within the bounds of normalcy for a straight cis male. Call it being in touch with my feminine side, call it being secure in my masculinity, whatever. I was a dude, I liked women, therefore the label fit as far as I saw it.

What was not in the bounds of normalcy for me is that sometimes my internal conception of myself doesn't line up with the physical me. Most of the time this is happening in dreams where I'm a low-femme woman. Big deal, those are just dreams. But sometimes I catch myself thinking of myself in those terms in waking life as well, and I have a hell of a lot harder time dismissing that.

I also sometimes get intensely jealous of women's bodies, even as I'm attracted to them. I will simultaneously want to be them and, ah, be intimate with them, which is a really strange sensation. This also happens on a nonsexual level where I get envious of a woman's hair or figure or attire and wish I could have that look.

Those gender-swap selfie image filters that were all the rage a while back really did a number on me, and I would constantly download one of the apps and run the filter on various selfies. It was kind of like viewing that internal conception of myself that I mentioned earlier, only it was no longer just imagination. It was what I might look like as a woman. But then I would go and delete it because it made me feel weird and uncomfortable until I would work up the nerve to download it again.

I want to be clear that I don't think there is any meaningful degree of dysphoria here. I'm totally comfortable in my body, and while I have these impulses to want to be a woman, I never want to surrender my male identity. I downright, straight up, like being a guy. These are two states that exist concurrently in my head, I'm not going back and forth between genders and don't feel like I'm living the wrong gender. That made for a lot of cognitive dissonance: I am, with absolute certainty, a straight man. So why would I have these thoughts and feelings? I didn't have an answer and conscientiously avoided trying to think about it.

I think I've been wrestling with this stuff on some level for a very long time. I've lurked LGBTQ+/Trans threads for years, though never actively participating. I mean, why would I? I'm a straight cis straight guy, I wouldn't belong there, right? But I was still always caught up in the orbit of any threads about gender, even though I never had a conscious reason. eJawa posted an article in another thread that I found had a lot of truth in it (though I still wouldn't identify myself as trans) and echoes a lot of feelings I had as a teenager around the same period of time. But still, there was denial. I am a guy, I like women, the rest was maybe just a kink or something.

And this part is really fucking stupid, but Sayonara Wild Hearts kind of upended my whole psyche and sense of self.
tumblr_pjdewm57un1s05hv8o1_500.gifv

This transformation sequence where the player character turns into the Fool—who happens to be very similar to that occasional self-image I would have of myself as a woman (minus the superhero accouterments)—it just… it fucking broke something in me. Hard. I identified so completely and utterly with the character so much that the heartache and longing literally hurt. Plus it's a game about lesbian sword dancing on the back of motorcycles at 200 mph, so it was already up my alley. So that was the thing that penetrated the shell of denial and at least got me questioning things, though I was at a loss as to how I would describe a gender identity for myself beyond very broad generalities of "non-binary."

I finally found what I'm almost certain is the answer when I found out that being demiflux was a thing. It recontextualized everything for me and immediately gave a kind of relief for being able to put a name to what I had going on. I identify as a straight guy, but I simultaneously identify as varying degrees of female. Sometimes that degree is neutral or agender leaving me with only the male aspect. Other times it can be fairly strong, but I wouldn't go so far as to say I go full bigender. And maybe if I stop trying to run away from or suppress those feelings I might find out that I'm really am bigender or genderfluid or something, but right now this fits me to a fucking T, regardless of whether or not it is officially recognized as a legitimate gender orientation or whatever.

I am fortunately married to the most loving and understanding woman in the fucking world, and I didn't hesitate to talk to her about all this beyond making sure to do so while no one else was around because I am absolutely not ready to be out of the closet about this with anyone but her, and may very well never be ready. She was and continues to be incredibly supportive about it, but I never really thought it would be otherwise, because she is an amazing and open-minded person. Bizarrely—and maybe a little spookily—she had spent the commute home that very evening wondering how relationships pan out when one or the other partner comes out as trans and ultimately decided that nothing would change if it happened to us because we're still us. And it's true, I'm still me, we're still us, I just have a better understanding of exactly who I am now.

In a lot of ways, I still feel like I'm intruding here. My counting myself as non-binary seems like a technicality or cheat since I still consider the constant, static aspect of my gender identity of being a cis hetero male, and so am arguably still one foot in the conventional gender binary even as I self-proclaim I'm non-binary. I'm also cognizant of the fact that my own trials and tribulations regarding this have absolutely nothing on those who have been persecuted and marginalized by society for their own sexual and gender identity or suffer physical and emotional distress because of it. I could see people who have struggled with this stuff to a far more significant degree viewing me as a poser, and I would be the last person to disabuse them of that perspective, because even I question whether I can rightfully claim a place there.

So. Yeah. That's me.

Hi.
Welcome! :)

jeelybeans

Oct 25, 2017
Okay Era, feel free to call me out -

-Talking to someone on tinder for a few weeks
-Says he is not interested in anything serious, casual dates
-Keep talking for a few weeks
-Finally agrees to a casual date
-But says a casual date as friends, he has "gotten serious" with someone
-Feeling rejected, friends call him out for never mentioning he was with someone ahead of time
-Warns that he can be a flirt
-Still go out anyway because I'm a mess
-At the "friend date" is flirting a lot, calling me the total package
-Constant texting
-One day he's crying about his boyfriend, I tell him I don't want to hear about that
-Continued texting
-Have a break down at the mention of his boyfriend and how "he knows about us so you dont have to feel uncomfortable" but that we're only friends
-Very long phone call trashing him and questioning my own choices in this matter, that it isn't right to try to keep being friends considering the circumstances
-Cussing him out, getting acknowledgement from him of his unnecessary behavior
-A week later my drunk ass texts him because I'm a wreck
-Texting picks back up
-Invited to go out dancing with his friend
-I'm going...

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sai

Sai

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
he sounds like a living red flag factory

if you aren't getting some legit 10/10 dick/ass from this dude, it ain't worth it.

Nov 27, 2019
Hi! That was really well written and expressed. Your wife sounds great, you're a very lucky person, finding love with someone so open minded and understanding. I wish you the best in your journey of self-discovery :)
Thanks to the both of you. I had legitimate imposter syndrome walking in the door here.

-Feeling rejected, friends call him out for never mentioning he was with someone ahead of time
-Constant texting
-One day he's crying about his boyfriend, I tell him I don't want to hear about that
-Continued texting
-Have a break down at the mention of his boyfriend and how "he knows about us so you dont have to feel uncomfortable" but that we're only friends
-Very long phone call trashing him and questioning my own choices in this matter, that it isn't right to try to keep being friends considering the circumstances
-Texting picks back up
-I'm going...
If you were his boyfriend, would you put up with the way he's carrying on with someone else the way he is with you?

Deleted member 20630

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Hey there folks! Relatively recently came out as bi, but I realized I never posted about it here. Gonna try to be a little more active around these parts from now on!

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018

-Constant texting
-Continued texting
-Texting picks back up
-I'm going...

He doesn't sound like a very good friend, or at least isn't at the moment. He even kinda sounds like me when I was going through a rough time.

RM8

Oct 28, 2017
JP
Smart, funny, genuinely nice guy I've been seeing for a bit over a month asked if I liked him back, or if I see him as a friend. And I couldn't answer :( Why can't I be attracted to guys who actually want to date me? It's so weird with this guy because sometimes I think he's attractive, but sometimes I don't...

And I just feel terrible because he says he simply wants to be reciprocated for a change, and have someone to hug and stuff ;( It's so hard telling someone "you're awesome and I'm sure someone will fall for you" because they won't believe you.

And I mean I want the same, I'm just clearly not into him as much. Bleh. I know I shouldn't be guilted into dating someone, but I also don't want to stop seeing him :( Am I being selfish and terrible by still going out with him, when I don't even know what I want with him?

DyByHands

Jul 16, 2018
Smart, funny, genuinely nice guy I've been seeing for a bit over a month asked if I liked him back, or if I see him as a friend. And I couldn't answer :( Why can't I be attracted to guys who actually want to date me? It's so weird with this guy because sometimes I think he's attractive, but sometimes I don't...

And I just feel terrible because he says he simply wants to be reciprocated for a change, and have someone to hug and stuff ;( It's so hard telling someone "you're awesome and I'm sure someone will fall for you" because they won't believe you.

And I mean I want the same, I'm just clearly not into him as much. Bleh. I know I shouldn't be guilted into dating someone, but I also don't want to stop seeing him :( Am I being selfish and terrible by still going out with him, when I don't even know what I want with him?

Hm, do you feel like things could change for you in this relationship? Like, maybe feelings will grow or something can come of it? Or do you know that its not gonna work for you? Just because it seems that a month isnt really much time.
But I wouldn't say that you are wrong for still seeing him. Though I would try to be honest with him. If you feel like its a "nothing serious" type situation he should prolly know that also.
Just my thoughts.

MasaDrew

Jun 20, 2019

Not saying this explains it but for me i've become more mindful of the fact that due to past emotional abuse (growing up and with spouses) that I tend to fall for guys that may not be good for me and stray away from ones that are.

Case in point, my first relationship left me in shambles. Low self worth, but a heightened sense that the next "I'll do it right", to pay attention and always be there. It led me to be very much attracted to bad boys, guys that in reality werent ready for commitment or were flat out emotionally unavailable. And if romantic interests or friends came my way and actually offered positive influence or courtship it instinctually turned me off. It wasn't what I wanted, it wasnt my white whale per se.

Call it an extension of daddy issues or something, but I mistook chasing after something I couldn't have as romantic feelings and it skewed who and what I was attracted to.

Even now I'm currently seeing a guy and everything feels right for a change.The romantic feelings i've always wanted are given to me without asking, and I'm very close to taking things further and letting him make an honest man out of me. But early on it did cause me pause, having someone be genuinely interested in me felt weird. Thankfully therapy was a blessing in regards to me being able to sort out my feelings.

But I digress, it could just simply be that you're not attracted to him in that way. Only thing Id do is pinpoint why you may have those feelings one moment and not the next. That's the bigger question in this.

RM8

Oct 28, 2017
JP
Hm, do you feel like things could change for you in this relationship? Like, maybe feelings will grow or something can come of it? Or do you know that its not gonna work for you? Just because it seems that a month isnt really much time.
But I wouldn't say that you are wrong for still seeing him. Though I would try to be honest with him. If you feel like its a "nothing serious" type situation he should prolly know that also.
Just my thoughts.
Maybe. I don't dislike him, it might just be that I don't feel a lot of chemistry with him. I can't tell you if I think I could "grow to like him more" as I don't think it's ever happened to me.

Not saying this explains it but for me i've become more mindful of the fact that due to past emotional abuse (growing up and with spouses) that I tend to fall for guys that may not be good for me and stray away from ones that are.

Case in point, my first relationship left me in shambles. Low self worth, but a heightened sense that the next "I'll do it right", to pay attention and always be there. It led me to be very much attracted to bad boys, guys that in reality werent ready for commitment or were flat out emotionally unavailable. And if romantic interests or friends came my way and actually offered positive influence or courtship it instinctually turned me off. It wasn't what I wanted, it wasnt my white whale per se.

Call it an extension of daddy issues or something, but I mistook chasing after something I couldn't have as romantic feelings and it skewed who and what I was attracted to.

Even now I'm currently seeing a guy and everything feels right for a change.The romantic feelings i've always wanted are given to me without asking, and I'm very close to taking things further and letting him make an honest man out of me. But early on it did cause me pause, having someone be genuinely interested in me felt weird. Thankfully therapy was a blessing in regards to me being able to sort out my feelings.

But I digress, it could just simply be that you're not attracted to him in that way. Only thing Id do is pinpoint why you may have those feelings one moment and not the next. That's the bigger question in this.
It's really not that, I don't want a "bad boy" or any other "unattainable" kind of relationship, nor I've had a problematic one to be honest. I'm just not very attracted to him and it'd be a bummer if we can't be friends :/

MasaDrew

Jun 20, 2019
I've never been a fan of the idea of liking someone romantically growing on ya. I'm sure it can happen in certain environments but on average that instinctual chemistry is usually right.

If he can't look past that then it'll suck but the onus is on him.

maddieJ

Oct 27, 2017
South Portland, ME
I've posted some in TransEra, but figured I'd introduce myself here too. I've recently admitted to myself that I was transgender and it's been a roller coaster ride of emotions these past few weeks. Thanksgiving was rough, being the first time I've consciously been in the closet with family. My empathy grew considerably for those who choose or have to remain in the closet. There seems to mostly be a focus on how hard coming out can be, but being in the closet is far from easy. For me, it was the little things that kept reminding me that I'm hiding who I am from the people I love, like wanting to cross my legs when sitting, but fearing that seemed too feminine. I do plan on coming out to everyone, but not sure when.
  • Your gender? Your sexual identity? (Preferred pronouns?): Transgender Woman
  • Your sexual orientation?: Lesbian, though it feels strange to think of myself that way. I've fantasized for a long time about being a lesbian, but with the body not matching the part, I still can't help but feel straight.
  • Where Are You From?: New Hampshire, USA
  • Where Do You Live?: Maine, USA
  • How Old Are you?: 36
  • Favorite Type of Music?: Movie/TV/Game scores
  • Profession or Career interest?: IT, but dream of being a full time DM/GM for online (and maybe offline) table top RPGs.
  • Favorite video game(s)?: XCom 2, Kingdom Hearts series
  • What are your hobbies (other than gaming)?: Tabletop gaming, though I mainly only play D&D online with Roll20 these days.

Gibbs

Oct 25, 2017
West Virginia
WhySoDevious he looks like Freddy from iCarly. (Nathan Kress)

I kinda see the resemblance.

I've posted some in TransEra, but figured I'd introduce myself here too. I've recently admitted to myself that I was transgender and it's been a roller coaster ride of emotions these past few weeks. Thanksgiving was rough, being the first time I've consciously been in the closet with family. My empathy grew considerably for those who choose or have to remain in the closet. There seems to mostly be a focus on how hard coming out can be, but being in the closet is far from easy. For me, it was the little things that kept reminding me that I'm hiding who I am from the people I love, like wanting to cross my legs when sitting, but fearing that seemed too feminine. I do plan on coming out to everyone, but not sure when.
  • Your gender? Your sexual identity? (Preferred pronouns?): Transgender Woman
  • Your sexual orientation?: Lesbian, though it feels strange to think of myself that way. I've fantasized for a long time about being a lesbian, but with the body not matching the part, I still can't help but feel straight.
  • Where Are You From?: New Hampshire, USA
  • Where Do You Live?: Maine, USA
  • How Old Are you?: 36
  • Favorite Type of Music?: Movie/TV/Game scores
  • Profession or Career interest?: IT, but dream of being a full time DM/GM for online (and maybe offline) table top RPGs.
  • Favorite video game(s)?: XCom 2, Kingdom Hearts series
  • What are your hobbies (other than gaming)?: Tabletop gaming, though I mainly only play D&D online with Roll20 these days.

Welcome <3 As hard as it is accepting and dealing with being trans, just know you have all our support here! You deserve to be happy like the rest of us. The good thing is you can come out and deal with things in time and when your most ready. =)

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
2 new LGBTQ+ shows are premiering this Sunday on Showtime -

The L Word: Generation Q, a sequel series to The L Word.

gPwIGFf.png

Ten years after the previous events, the original group of friends is joined by new faces as they continue their journey through the trials of life and love in Los Angeles.

~

Work in Progress, which has Lilly Wachowski on board as a writer (!)

32q7eBZ.png

Abby is a 45-year-old self-identified fat, queer dyke whose misfortune and despair unexpectedly lead her to a vibrantly transformative relationship. Chicago improv mainstay Abby McEnany co-created and stars in this uniquely human comedy series.

Both are getting good reviews, so if you have Showtime, be sure to check them out!

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
2 new LGBTQ+ shows are premiering this Sunday on Showtime -

The L Word: Generation Q, a sequel series to The L Word.

gPwIGFf.png

~

Work in Progress, which has Lilly Wachowski on board as a writer (!)

32q7eBZ.png

Both are getting good reviews, so if you have Showtime, be sure to check them out!

Both shows have been on my radar for a while now.
The first one because YES to a The L Word sequel, aka the TV show that awakened me to my own bisexuality.
The second one because the Wachowski sisters are my favorite directors and I'm de facto interested in everything they do.

I can't wait to watch them!

Wracu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
These Aaron Taylor-Johnson nude scenes from Million Little Pieces...

Oh my God. I can die now.

pixelation

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Boys and girls, which VG character do you find the most attractive?. Personally speaking it's Ryu from Street Fighter, always has been (it's his attitude too, wanting to do nothing but fight and I can relate to that lol).

Gibbs

Oct 25, 2017
West Virginia
Boys and girls, which VG character do you find the most attractive?. Personally speaking it's Ryu from Street Fighter, always has been (it's his attitude too, wanting to do nothing but fight and I can relate to that lol).

I can see why you picked Ryu Pixelation :D! I can't choose just one haha.

JD Fenix - Gears 5(scarred look)
Piers - Resident Evil 6
Soap McTavish - COD Modern Warfare 2/3. The accent alone is hot.

Nov 27, 2019
I'm not so much attracted to SFV Seth as fixated on him at the moment. Not just because Capcom may have inadvertently created an NB icon, but also because I find Seth's specific situation particularly enviable.

If his Summer costume alt has anything approaching the color scheme of my avatar, I will scream.

pixelation

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I love too many sexy people so i'm going to have to think on this. XD
I'll wait... :)
I can see why you picked Ryu Pixelation :D! I can't choose just one haha.

JD Fenix - Gears 5(scarred look)
Piers - Resident Evil 6
Soap McTavish - COD Modern Warfare 2/3. The accent alone is hot.
Cool picks :)
Might be a cliche pick, but Nathan Drake from the Uncharted series.
Which version though?, he looks very different in Drake's Fortune and 2, in 3 he looks different again and almost like a different character altogether in 4!
I'm not so much attracted to SFV Seth as fixated on him at the moment. Not just because Capcom may have inadvertently created an NB icon, but also because I find Seth's specific situation particularly enviable.

If his Summer costume alt has anything approaching the color scheme of my avatar, I will scream.
That was a cool reveal, but imagine how cold he/she might feel!

Manipular

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI

Oof, FAAAR too many to list here. But one of the first video game characters I can actively remember being attracted to is Dante from the Devil May Cry series, when I was about 12 or 13. While all my friends were obsessing over Lara Croft or Chun-Li, I was in love with him. I had never encountered a male video game character that was actively sexualized like 99% of the female ones were, so naturally I was head over heels.

The Prince from the mid 2000s Prince of Persia series is also another early one.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
LOL after much debate and consideration I have come to the conclusion that one of the top tier attractive video game characters for me is Kazama Kiryu from Yakuza. A lot of it is Takaya Kuroda's sexy beautiful voice but Kiryu is a damn fine looking man. *w*

Leo

Oct 27, 2017
So after 3+ years of gradually and constantly putting on weight while/after suffering from depression and having tried and failed many many times to go back to my former fit self, I think Im finally back on track.

I must have lost about 2-3kg in the last few weeks, and while I still have a long way to go (about 12kg more, that's how much depression and meds made me fat), I'm really excited and hopeful this time. I'm exercising twice a day (cadio by the morning before work, lifting at the evening) 4-5 times a week and am on a very low carb diet (~50g of carbs per day). It's a great effort, but the results are showing already so it's manageable. Root for me, era!

xhyeem

Dec 6, 2019
Hey guys been lurking for a while, wanted to finally be part of the community! Really love the energy and friendliness in this thread too :)
  • Your gender? Your sexual identity? (Preferred pronouns?): Male here, he/him/his
  • Your sexual orientation?: Gay
  • Where Are You From?: Long Beach, CA
  • Where Do You Live?: Colorado, USA
  • How Old Are you?: Young and dumb at 22 lol (23 in February!)
  • Favorite Type of Music?: This ranges to everything except Country. Mostly listen to pop and rap music. Random Soundcloud artists too.
  • Profession or Career interest?: I work in IT!
  • Favorite video game(s)?: Right now I'd say it's Darkest Dungeon (Playing on switch) and Smash Bros Ultimate.
  • What are your hobbies (other than gaming)?: Love to edit for friends and doing little art projects with them. I also like to design clothes whenever I have the time (and motivation :P)

xhyeem

Dec 6, 2019
So after 3+ years of gradually and constantly putting on weight while/after suffering from depression and having tried and failed many many times to go back to my former fit self, I think Im finally back on track.

I must have lost about 2-3kg in the last few weeks, and while I still have a long way to go (about 12kg more, that's how much depression and meds made me fat), I'm really excited and hopeful this time. I'm exercising twice a day (cadio by the morning before work, lifting at the evening) 4-5 times a week and am on a very low carb diet (~50g of carbs per day). It's a great effort, but the results are showing already so it's manageable. Root for me, era!
Seems like you're getting your footing, keep it going. I'm in the same boat and seeing this is so motivating.

IvorB

Oct 28, 2017
So, are we going to talk about how hot, hairy and hunky Henry Cavill is in the new Witcher show? Such a shame about the hair though.

empressdonna

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland, United Kingdom
Finally gathering up my confidence to post in here so hi o/
  • Your gender? Your sexual identity? (Preferred pronouns?) Female, she/her
  • Your sexual orientation? Bisexual
  • Where Are You From? Scotland, UK
  • Where Do You Live? Scotland, UK
  • How Old Are you? 31
  • Favorite Type of Music? I like a variety though if you were to look at my Spotify right now, it is mostly j-pop and k-pop that I play the most.
  • Profession or Career interest? Unemployed but I care for my husband
  • Favorite video game(s)? Eternal Sonata, Umineko no Naku Koro ni, Hatsune Miku Project Diva X, Puyo Puyo Tetris
  • What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Reading, Listening to music, Tabletop RPGs, Watching anime

TheAbsolution

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta, GA
Well, I turn 25 tomorrow. I have absolutely no idea how to feel about that other than I'm on the upswing currently and I hope the next 25 go better than the last haha! Happy birthday to me! 🎉🎉🎉