• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BlackFyre

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm getting only one thing out of this:

Michelle Rodriguez wants that tongue and that coke bottle penis Liam Neeson is famous for.

Principate

Oct 31, 2017
Bruh, classify it how you want...but don't act like you've never had mis-directed anger towards another person or race for something that impacted you at one point or another in your past. You aren't human if that's the case.

and how would his intent to commit act of racism not come about from "misinformed thoughts". Literally believing that one race is superior to another because you've been raised to believe that is based off of fear and misinformation, which if left unchecked grows into hatred.

So was he someone suffering from a psychotic episode or someone who's intent was to act in a racist manner? Or both??

The point is that its fucked to think that there's nothing to redeem from being honest about the times you fucked up in your past. Isn't that the first step in seeking help?
Why not both? Or is this somehow an either or simulation. There's nothing fucked up up about it. The most fucked up part is people going out of their way to defend and normalised someone that went out looking for people to lynch people and has refused to say he was racist against black people back then in spite of it.

If he didn't say the stuff he did your defense of it would make sense but this dude can't even admit to the fact that back then he was racist against black people. Why exactly are you jumping over yourself to defend him?

Deleted member 52988

Account closed at user request
Banned
Feb 2, 2019
He didn't confess to any murder. He said a friend got raped and he spent more than 7 days out in public flirting with the idea of killing a Black person with weapon in hand. We ultimately don't know whether or not he harmed anyone, everything he admitted is already "off the deep end" behavior. There's nothing absurd about pondering whether he actually harmed someone in light of these circumstances.
Eh, this is some "when did you stop beating your wife" gear.

Dude was pretty messed up following a traumatic experience in his 20s and wanted to take out his anger on someone fitting the discription of the person who raped his friend. He said he was hoping someone would start some shit. Not that he was gonna club some innocent dude minding his business over the head.

I've had similar moments of rage before. Never actually did anything - just like Neeson - but I've had those moments where I wished a white dude would look at me wrong.

Is it racially motivated? Absolutely. And the fact he jumped straight to wanting to know the race of his friend's rapist speaks to a prejudice he was definitely holding back then.

I've got no real clue why he brought this shit up but this whole "fuck 2019 Liam Neeson" this seems a bit over the top to me. That's not a defence of what he did, but an acknowledgement that he did something pretty fucked up 40 years ago but shouldn't be thrown in the trash for it.

Principate

Oct 31, 2017
Eh, this is some "when did you stop beating your wife" gear.

Dude was pretty messed up following a traumatic experience in his 20s and wanted to take out his anger on someone fitting the discription of the person who raped his friend. He said he was hoping someone would start some shit. Not that he was gonna club some innocent dude minding his business over the head.

I've had similar moments of rage before. Never actually did anything - just like Neeson - but I've had those moments where I wished a white dude would look at me wrong.

Is it racially motivated? Absolutely. And the fact he jumped straight to wanting to know the race of his friend's rapist speaks to a prejudice he was definitely holding back then.

I've got no real clue why he brought this shit up but this whole "fuck 2019 Liam Neeson" this seems a bit over the top to me.
Dude he walked around with a weapon for a week for this explicit purpose, did you do that?

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Here;s the reality

Absolutely nothing good or meaningful came from this idiot sharing this disturbingly psychotic racist confession.

Nothing.

Not for Black folk, not for the fight against racism, not even for Neeson himself, not one person is better knowing he did this.

This whole thing might be one of the most worthless confessions ever.

GrizzleBoy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Here;s the reality

Absolutely nothing good or meaningful came from this idiot sharing this disturbingly psychotic racist confession.

Nothing.

Not for Black folk, not for the fight against racism, not even for Neeson himself, not one person is better knowing he did this.

That's because as it turns out:

Admitting to allowing anger at one black man to become an excuse to wish and premeditate death upon any another black man,

Not acknowledging the racism/prejudice involved or how you now understand and have changed due to learning about racism/prejudice and instead.....

Simply saying that all you learned from wanting to commit a racist murder is that you understand primal rage and the need for revenge,

Saying all of the above not as some well thought out, truly meaningful and 100% intentionally helpful discourse, but in the pure context of an "and that's why I like to make revenge movies like the one that's launching in a couple days please go watch it" type situation.

It turns out that if you did that, you done fucked up.

Maybe this will teach the next guy to not tell a "remember that time I wanted to kill innocent x race/gender/faith people just for being x race/gender/faitj but then I felt bad because revenge is bad, please buy my violent revenge movie DVD" story because it turns out to be a fucked up thing to do.

If you want to talk about racism, revenge, rape, hurt and how you deal with those things and learn from those things and how those affected your life?

Great, let's do that.

If you want to briefly mention racism, revenge, rape, hurt and how it helps you understand the rage required to successfully land roles in revenge movies?

No. Don't do that.

Last edited:

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
That's because as it turns out:

Admitting to allowing anger at one black man to become an excuse to wish and premeditate death upon any another black man,

Not acknowledging the racism/prejudice involved or how you now understand and have changed due to learning about racism/prejudice and instead.....

Simply saying that all you learned from wanting to commit a racist murder is that you understand primal rage and the need for revenge,

Saying all of the above not as some well thought out, truly meaningful and 100% intentionally helpful discourse, but in the pure context of an "and that's why I like to make revenge movies like the one that's launching in a couple days please go watch it" type situation.

It turns out that if you did that, you done fucked up.

Maybe this will teach the next guy to not tell a "remember that time I wanted to kill innocent x race/gender/faith people, but then I felt bad because revenge is bad, please buy my DVD" story because it turns out to be a fucked up thing to do.

Pretty much.

This whole thing is utterly absurd

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Here;s the reality

Nothing.

You are wrong, it was worth one thing..

We learned that power walking absolves racism

And boy does it also get blood flowin'.

Ajax125

Nov 15, 2017
The most fucked up part is people going out of their way to defend and normalised someone that went out looking for people to lynch people and has refused to say he was racist against black people back then in spite of it.

Maybe i didn't see the what you saw or read, but by him admitting that he went out looking for "some black bastard" to kill, who exactly do you think he was admitting to being racist towards?

Again, maybe i'm missing something. I'm all for being corrected when i'm missing the full context of the situation.

If he didn't say the stuff he did your defense of it would make sense but this dude can't even admit to the fact that back then he was racist against black people.

The quote above pretty much responds to this. My side thought that i'll include here is that I guess the normal thing to do when it comes to talking about racism is to not talk about it? That or to condemn those for being honest about how how they incorrectly felt a way within a period of time in their life and who understand how fucked up it was?

I guess the real question is what are you wanting to happen because of this? How should this be handled?

Why exactly are you jumping over yourself to defend him?
Good question - Because this could literally be any of us if we were propelled into the spotlight with some of the shit that's happened within our past. I'm not a religious person by any means, but I believe that if you're willing to come out and say "Yo, i nearly fucked up because of a fucked up mindset i held due to circumstances i couldn't control (a friend of his getting raped) i became a manifestation of hatred". obviously i'm paraphrasing the hell out of that, and in turn probably making light of the situation. Great.

But again, Isn't the first step in seeking help to admit the things you've done wrong in your past with the understanding that th?

Principate

Oct 31, 2017
Maybe i didn't see the what you saw or read, but by him admitting that he went out looking for "some black bastard" to kill, who exactly do you think he was admitting to being racist towards?

Again, maybe i'm missing something. I'm all for being corrected when i'm missing the full context of the situation.

The quote above pretty much responds to this. My side thought that i'll include here is that I guess the normal thing to do when it comes to talking about racism is to not talk about it? That or to condemn those for being honest about how how they incorrectly felt a way within a period of time in their life and who understand how fucked up it was?

I guess the real question is what are you wanting to happen because of this? How should this be handled?

Good question - Because this could literally be any of us if we were propelled into the spotlight with some of the shit that's happened within our past. I'm not a religious person by any means, but I believe that if you're willing to come out and say "Yo, i nearly fucked up because of a fucked up mindset i held due to circumstances i couldn't control (a friend of his getting raped) i became a manifestation of hatred". obviously i'm paraphrasing the hell out of that, and in turn probably making light of the situation. Great.

But again, Isn't the first step in seeking help to admit the things you've done wrong in your past with the understanding that th?
No it couldn't litterally only for seriously messed racist up people.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017

Maybe it could be any of the of the folks like you, if you feel such a connection to trolling the city looking to murder any black man you come across, don't speak for me under the banner of us

Enzom21

Oct 25, 2017
Why exactly are you jumping over yourself to defend him?

I'm just gonna say that each and every individual more concerned about the feelings of a white man who went out hunting for a negro to lynch instead of the feelings of the black folks his mentality victimizes every god damn day because he apologized for the attempted murder while insisting it had nothing to do with his racist ass being racist is just as racist as he is. Hopefully less psychotic though.

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor
I'm just gonna say that each and every individual more concerned about the feelings of a white man who went out hunting for a negro to lynch instead of the feelings of the black folks his mentality victimizes every god damn day because he apologized for the attempted murder while insisting it had nothing to do with his racist ass being racist is just as racist as he is.
Agreed completely

Ajax125

Nov 15, 2017
Maybe it could be any of the of the folks like you, if you feel such a connection to trolling the city looking to murder any black man you come across, don't speak for me under the banner of us
But what does that have to do with admitting you were wrong about the feelings you had about a group of people?

It's fucked up. It would be even more fucked up had he committed murder. So where do you go after you acknowledge how wrong it was to think that way? What do you think should happen to him?

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
But what does that have to do with admitting you were wrong about the feelings you had about a group of people?

It's fucked up. It would be even more fucked up had he committed murder. So where do you go after you acknowledge how wrong it was to think that way? What do you think should happen to him?

He's completely dodging that it was severely racist. He's not saying i was wrong to want to murder random black people, he's saying I was wrong to want murder but I'd have had the same reaction if he wasn't black... which is bullshit.

I don't really give a shit what happens to him, if folks want to boycott his movies I support that, if studios don't want to work with him I support that, my longstanding point is this dude is a fucking idiot for using this to sell a movie, and that absolutely nothing of value has come from this. This has been an incredibly negative and utterly worthless thing, his confessions is meaningless, he realized it's wrong to stalk around town hoping to find any black man to kill? Well golly gosh good for him, should I be planning the parade?

It's all performative bullshit, nonsense conversations about forgiveness and shit, dude never suffered a single moment of consequence for his psychotic racist behavior, and now all these folks like you are crawling out of the woodwork to bemoan a lack of charity a and forgiveness. Meh, fuck that shit, no one asked him to share some horrific anecdote to sell a movie. No one asked for this, this whole thing is a fucking waste of time, all it has done is exposed the black community to more trauma and inspired white folks to trip over themselves to forgive violent psychotic racism... Great, so it's Tuesday in other words.

The only thing that's come of this is an outright downplaying of what he did, a fucking weird arguments from people like you that this moment of racist psychotic behaviour is relateable and that if you don't relate you';re not human. That's the opposite of helpful as it makes being psychotic racist normalized.

Maybe if we're lucky the only decent thing that will come from this is that the next dipshit white actor or celeb, who wants to share some fucked up anecdote about how violently racist they used to be to sell a product, will think "shit look what happened to Liam Neeson, I think maybe I'll keep this pointless anecdote about how awful and racist I used to be to myself" Of course we won't be so lucky.... but hey.

Last edited:

mgagagokayo

Banned
Dec 6, 2018
Because he failed at accomplishing what he set out to do.

ok. he failed. water under the bridge.
what now? outcry is because he admitted to such malevolent thoughts. if anything, his fault right now is that he admitted to such things, regretted it, and is now facing backlash because of what he admitted.
Interesting post, interesting post history too.
thanks. what does that mean by post history? are you trying to get a narrative to get me banned? ha?

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
q8v5zdndiif21.png

Can always count on Harris to not see racism.

Damned if he does damned if he doesn't. Leave the guy alone now

Actually if he hasn't said shit he'd have been fine.

Deleted member 4372

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My problem with this is, why did he want to find and murder a 'random' black person and not the perp specifically? To me, that right there stinks. Thats a problem.

BernardoOne

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bruh, classify it how you want...but don't act like you've never had mis-directed anger towards another person or race for something that impacted you at one point or another in your past. You aren't human if that's the case.

and how would his intent to commit act of racism not come about from "misinformed thoughts". Literally believing that one race is superior to another because you've been raised to believe that is based off of fear and misinformation, which if left unchecked grows into hatred.

So was he someone suffering from a psychotic episode or someone who's intent was to act in a racist manner? Or both??

The point is that its fucked to think that there's nothing to redeem from being honest about the times you fucked up in your past. Isn't that the first step in seeking help?
you're aren't human if you never tried to kill random black dudes based on their race ?

Ichthyosaurus

Banned
Dec 26, 2018
Damned if he does damned if he doesn't. Leave the guy alone now

There might have been an educational lesson for the public and Nessan himself about racism and revenge, maybe. But he did absolutely everything possible not to do to make people angry and unsympathetic. Of course, the right thing he should have done was have years of intense therapy so we wouldn't hear about this in the first place, but it seems like he doesn't believe in therapists. He did this to himself, he should have known how the world would react to that terrible confession.

skillzilla81

Self-requested temporary ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
People that insist this could be anyone are revealing a lot about themselves.

Also revealing how Trayvon happens and the murderer gets away with it. Because apparently this is normal to a lot of ya'll trash ass fucking racists.

Oct 27, 2017
The insensitivity and disrespect towards black people both in this conversation and in general never ceases to amaze me

I've seen this conversation evolve from 'he didn't actually kill anyone' to 'damned if you do, damned if you don't' (what does that even mean in this context?!)

What next? Someone gonna try re-enacting this shit as some kind of social experiment to show that it's not racist?

Some of ya'll are insufferable.

Helot_Azure

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Nothing's better than being a black man beaten or murdered for a crime you never committed.

I want to thank Neeson for bringing this shit back to the surface and show how fucked up society still is.

Order

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If he outright said he killed a black person, a good chunk would still defend him

Case in point, Zimmerman