• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chea996

Nov 4, 2017
Milan - Italy
I think he recently updated his profile pic.

voyEMgNK_400x400.jpg

FoxFalcoGP.png

Am I the only one who sees something on his moustache?
Last year he teased Mario+Rabbids through his profile pic.

Do you recognize something?

Please lock if not threadworthy.

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
I see a character in red with either a shiny helmet or yellow/blond hair and a tall character in green.

If I had to guess about the background/setting it looks a bit like a spaceship.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
bKhSzns.png

It is either a Star Fox game or Terra Branford in the Punch Out smash Stage or ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING

Oct 25, 2017
Rabbids was a bit of an open secret at that point but I was surprised to see him use it at his avatar before the reveal.
Twitter compression doesn't help, can't really see it.

Phendrift

Oct 25, 2017
I do wanna say that Liam is just a really big fan of W101 and talks about it a lot on Twitter, as well as how much he wants a port, so this could just be an extension of that and not a tease

Cinemikel

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He's just a really big fan of the Wonderful 101. Maybe it's a tease of a port or sequel, but not really worth making a thread over

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
My only issue with it being W101 is that the green character looks taller and thinner than the red one, which was not the case in W101. But it's such a tiny image that it could just be my imagination.

Status
Not open for further replies.