• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
There any licensed games you really want to get any sort of port or new version?

Because man getting back into Dragon Ball I'd love a Legacy of Goku collection.(mostly for LoGII and Buu's Fury obviously.)
latest

latest

Bleu

Banned
Sep 21, 2018
The Aliens vs predator and Cadillacs and dinosaurs beat them ups.
edit : ho and of course also some sort of outrun 2 coast to coast ultimate version.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Astroboy Omega Factor is the best licensed game to ever exist nothing else comes close

Alien vs predator is cool too I guess

_zoipi

One Winged Slayer
Nov 23, 2017
Madrid
Tatsunoko vs Capcom, by far the best Capcom crossover fighter. even just releasing an HD version in a japanese store for PS4 or Switch would be enough to ge around the license problem. But since the engine was a frankenstein monster for the Wii, it's unlikely.

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
X-Men Arcade or whatever it was called from Konami on the PS360. I wasn't as aware of the issue with licenses for digital games back then so I stupidly waited too long and before I knew it, it was gone without announcement.

Oozer

Oct 25, 2017
I need Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2X to at least become backwards compatible on the Xbox One.

Also, since it was just the 20th anniversary of the movie yesterday, Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace fo PC could use a re-release.

Sankara

Alt Account
Banned
May 19, 2019
Paris
The Lord of the Rings games by EA

-Two Towers
-Return of the King
-Battle for Middle Earth
-Battle for Middle Earth 2

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
Budokai Tenkaichi trilogy collection.

Or at least just 2 and 3, 1 isn't necessary whatsoever.

JakeNoseIt

Catch My Drift
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
There are a bunch of Nicktoons games that I wouldn't mind checking out again at a low price and maybe with the added portability and functionality of the Switch. Some of the ones I am most curious to play through include:

256px-Nicktoons_Unite%21.jpg

61KYBnPLKnL._SY445_.jpg

220px-NicktoonsMLBWiiBoxart.jpg

latest

Byvar

Oct 26, 2017
I would replay The Hobbit by EA - a pretty fun game and a better adaptation than the movies, lol.

I'd also really enjoy rereleases of the old Harry Potter games (1-3. I played the PC versions, don't know how well the other versions would hold up considering they're very different). Flipendo!

All of these games have fantastic soundtracks, too.

MrConbon210

Oct 31, 2017
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets is a surprisingly great open world game in the style of the Zelda series.

Kolibri

Nov 6, 2017
If they could make a new Harry Potter Quidditch game, that'd be awesome.

Also, I remember loving the Toy Story 2 game back in the day. If they'd make a new game in the same genre, with Kingdom Hearts III level graphics, I'd love to play that.