• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Legacy

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Tatsunoko vs Capcom, by far the best Capcom crossover fighter. even just releasing an HD version in a japanese store for PS4 or Switch would be enough to ge around the license problem. But since the engine was a frankenstein monster for the Wii, it's unlikely.

Co-signed. Brilliant game, takes me back to my Tekkman Blade and Joe the Condor tag team days. I used to run through opponents with those two.

TvC and Scott Pilgrim need to be re-released in some shape or form.

impact

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Tampa
Xmen Origins Wolverine deserves, at the very least, an X enhanced BC release. I wouldn't settle for less

CyberWolfBia

Apr 5, 2019
Brazil
Many Disney games... particularly Mickey titles in general; --The whole Illusion franchise (Castle, World, Land, Legend, even Power of Illusion if that counts), the 2013 remake of Castle of Illusion as well, The Magical Quest trilogy, Mickey Mania, Mickey's Speedway USA, Mousecapade, the Epic Mickey duology;

Then there's stuff like Capcom's Aladdin, Goof Troop, even Bonkers had a fun game back on SNES; I know Virgin games are being re-released regularly on GOG, but I'd like to have all these Disney games officially avaiable on Switch; a physical collection preferenciable

Jul 24, 2018
This gem
220px-Sheep_Dog_n_Wolf.jpg