• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
394202_435999969771846_915740075_n.jpg
090427_mvc2poster.jpg

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
There are a bunch of Nicktoons games that I wouldn't mind checking out again at a low price and maybe with the added portability and functionality of the Switch. Some of the ones I am most curious to play through include:

256px-Nicktoons_Unite%21.jpg

61KYBnPLKnL._SY445_.jpg

220px-NicktoonsMLBWiiBoxart.jpg

latest

If Nicktoons Unite is the one I'm thinking of, it is literally the worst game I have ever beaten. I hated it as a kid and felt ripped off. In my memories I'd give it a 1.

Also Battle for Bikini Bottom please.

RTX ON

Alt Account
Banned
Mar 25, 2019
Enter The Matrix.

24992-enter-the-matrix-playstation-2-front-cover.jpg

Would love to play it at a high resolution and frame rate.

ZeroCDR

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A Marvel vs. Capcom anniversary collection, if just to get MvC2 back on modern consoles with online play.

Big G

Oct 27, 2017
The AKI WCW/WWF games on the N64 (World Tour/Revenge/WM2000/No Mercy) in some form.

Not going to happen, but that would be my wish.

Sgt. Demblant

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
France
I want a Batman and Batman Returns collection with every goddamn version those games had.
The NES 89 game, the arcade one, the weirdly advanced NES brawler based on Returns, the DOS adventure game, the Master System game with the Yuzo Koshiro soundtrack, the handheld stuff, etc. I even want the bad versions. Just collect them all.

StarPhlox

Oct 25, 2017
Wisconsin
Literally never going to happen but this game was super good and I'd love to have it available on modern hardware. GOAT soundtrack for the NES and some cool, trippy visuals.
nes_littlenemodreammaster.jpg

Oct 29, 2017
Very surprised this one hasn't been mentioned yet...

45138-Astro_Boy_-_Omega_Factor_(E)(Endless_Piracy)-1497908651.jpg

It's not impossible for this to get a re-release! If Nicalis were able to aqquire the Astro Boy license, I don't see why SEGA can't!

Come on guys! Get it back out there!

Gilver

Banned
Nov 14, 2018
Costa Rica
Is there a license preventing this game from being rereleased?
I dont know how these ips work or what is required for things to be rereleased at all so I guess I was just thinking that the only way that would be rereleased is if someone other than Konami did it but I dont know what im talking about, so if someone else published it does that constitute licensing? All I know is that I want it :()

Garrod Ran

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 23, 2018
Bandai Namco getting the jojo's license and relegating Heritage for the Future to the shadow realm will never not hurt

Aaron D.

Oct 25, 2017
HsGu8zJ.jpg

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14

The last good EA golf game.

Damn this game was incredible with sheer content and progression systems.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I dont know how these ips work or what is required for things to be rereleased at all so I guess I was just thinking that the only way that would be rereleased is if someone other than Konami did it but I dont know what im talking about, so if someone else published it does that constitute licensing? All I know is that I want it :()
It was published by Konami and they own the Metal Gear license. Also MGR is available on Xbox One through BC.

Specifically within the context of this thread they're referring to licensed IP's from other media that were made into decent to good games and can't be rereleased due to the license agreement expiring and likely won't get relicensed in the future.

Majora's Mask

Oct 26, 2017
Fifa Street 2012. Come on EA, make it BC with Xbox One :(

Other games: Simpsons Hit and Run, Scott Pilgrim, Harry Potter GBA, Aladdin (SNES).

krg

Oct 27, 2017
Yes, The Simpsons, Scott Pilgrim, Marvel vs Capcom 1-2, Tatsunoko vs Capcom on the Switch would be a dream also.

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
MvC 2, Spongebob: Battle for Bikini Bottom/The Movie Game and Scott Pilgrim are probably my top 3 picks.

JCal

Oct 27, 2017
Los Alfheim
Babies first character action game by Capcom, lol. I've wanted it for so long! It's not even BC on the 360. Not a very good game, but it sure was pretty and they nailed Halloween Town. Goddamn it, licensed games. I just want to play you! Please MS, work some magic and get this on the XO or Xbox Two. I beg you.

xbox_nightmare_before_christmas-110214.jpg