• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
*snip*

also i was semi expecting more of a jokey blarg i guess
rpfSlGr.jpg

Day 3 End
OP
OP
Fanto

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Chloe stood up as the final vote of the day was cast.

"That's a majority!"

She checked her notebook one last time to be sure.

"Ok Steph, they've voted you out, you can reveal your role card now."

Steph Gingrich smirked. "Well, I suppose I couldn't keep the charade up forever, could I?" She slides her role card across the table, stands up, and walks away to the other table.

Faddy has died!
Welcome to Life is Strange: Before the Storm Mafia!

You are Steph Gingrich, a nerdy student at Blackwell Academy and a good friend of Mikey North with whom you play Dungeons and Dragons. While walking through the halls of Blackwell with Mikey, the two of you spotted one of Chloe's posters advertising her Mafia game. Curious and intrigued, the two of you agreed to meet after class to go find Chloe and sign up for the game together rather than playing D&D as you had planned.

You are a Mafia Rolecop

You may target one player per night phase with the command Investigate: <Player Name>. At the end of the night phase, you will be informed of their role but not their alignment. Vanilla Townies and Mafia Goons will both return "Vanilla". If you are roleblocked, you will receive no result.

You and your partner, [REDACTED], share a factional kill each night. You must choose which of you will commit the kill using the command Kill: <Player Name>

You may commit the kill and perform a role cop in the same night phase.

You also share a factional Private Thread , located here: [REDACTED], where you may talk at any time.

You win when the Town has been eliminated, or nothing can stop this from occurring
NIGHT 3 BEGINS

Night actions are due 2 hours before day start.

Day 4 begins in:
pe8zg92ijh

OP
OP
Fanto

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
There were only a few players left now, the game was nearing its end. Chloe announced the start of the 4th day phase to the players.

"Alright everyone, Day 4 has now started. No one died last night, so it's still the 4 of you here today. Good luck and have fun everyone!"

No one died!

DAY 4 BEGINS

Vote Tool:

Majority is 3

Day 4 will end in:

haliixmg36

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Clever. You knew that I was going to track at least one of you, and if someone died while the person I tracked had no movement then it'd give you away immediately, so you didn't kill anyone so I'd have no one to track and try to win today

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
But did you count on me knowing that ahead of time, and what I might do in response, I wonder...

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
It is very unfortunate that Blargonaut supported what turned out to be Mafia!Faddy, but he was merely following a red-check claim per standard [Mafia] Town-play and that should totally not be taken against him

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Because if they didn't know that I knew then I control the narrative

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
my posts were p incoherent and i wish i had gone back over previous days
feel like i coulda made my decision way sooner if i had but you never know
Even you figured it was 50/50, and could see reasoning on both sides. You really had to take a bet on which reasoning spoke to you more.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
since I didn't do this Yesterday I might as well put my card down for the finale(?)

so I'm Nathan Prescott

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean it's randomized like Faddy said so flavor actually does mean jack shit. I only let you go on about it before to trip up Faddy cause we needed that W.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Huh, well you're not playing the game I thought you were gonna play on this last day so I guess we're killing you then. I'll wait til' rac gets back

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah Z-BEAT JUST FUCKING VOTE. WHO CARES WHAT YOU DO OR DON'T KNOW, OR HOW YOU MASTERMINDED THIS. THE GAME'S EASY. THE ONLY ONE WHO SHOULD HAVE 10% PAUSE RIGHT NOW IS RAC, WHO EVEN THEY SHOULD JUST VOTE RIGHT NOW.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Now I can devote 98% of my time to Animal Crossing instead of the paltry 93%

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
LavishImpassionedFreshwatereel-size_restricted.gif

Blarg I wish you'd gone with the gambit even though I outed it immediately. Would've been fun

OP
OP
Fanto

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Chloe stood up when the final vote of the day was cast.

"Ok, that's it! The game is over! I'm sorry, Nathan, but you can go ahead and show your role card to the rest of the players. Dana, Juliet, Samantha, and the rest of the Town players all win! Congratulations everyone!"

Blargonaut has died!

You are Nathan Prescott, a spoiled rich jerk, but also a deeply troubled young man and a student at Blackwell Academy. You've played Mafia before during Drama Club and always enjoyed being able to either accuse people of wrongdoing, or lie and deceive them, so when you saw the posters hanging on the walls of the school advertising a Mafia game being hosted by Chloe Price, you knew you were going to have to show up and play a game with some of the losers around here.

You are a Mafia Goon

You and your partner, [REDACTED], share a factional kill each night. You must choose which of you will commit the kill using the command Kill: <Player Name>

You also share a factional Private Thread, located here: [REDACTED], where you may talk at any time.

You win when the Town has been eliminated, or nothing can stop this from occurring

CoolestSpot has won!

You are Dana Ward, a friendly, nice, and empathetic person and a student at Blackwell Academy. You were on your way out to lunch when you saw one of Chloe's posters advertising her Mafia game. You've played some Mafia before in Drama Club and loved it, so you were very excited to meet up with Chloe and the other students outside after class to show off your skills.

You are a Vanilla Townie

You have no special abilities

You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated

rac has won!

You are Juliet Watson, a temperamental but witty girl with a headstrong demeanor, and a student at Blackwell Academy. As a reporter for the Blackwell newspaper and a natural journalist, you were instinctively drawn to the new posters you saw hung up around the school. They spoke of a game called Mafia, being hosted by Chloe Price after class, and so you decided to head over there when the time came to investigate and perhaps get a scoop for a new story.

You are a Town Friendly Neighbor

You may target one player per night phase via PM using the command Befriend: <Player Name>. This player will be sent a message informing them that you are Town-aligned.

Z-Beat has won!

You are Samantha Myers, a sweet but awkward and nervous student at Blackwell Academy. You bumped into Chloe, literally, in the hallway while she was hanging up her posters. After apologizing profusely, you realized that Chloe wasn't offended, and was instead asking if you wanted to play a game with her after class. Feeling obligated after possibly upsetting her, you agreed to come by after class and play.

You are a Town Tracker

You may target one player per night phase via PM using the command Track: <Player Name>. At the end of the night phase, you will be informed what player or players they targeted with their action, if any. If you are roleblocked, you will receive no result.

Congratulations, Town! I'll have another post coming up soon with my thoughts on the game, for now feel free to discuss things, and I'll see to getting everyone access to spec and scum chats on OM.