• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Hadok

Feb 14, 2018
some more pictures....
(source: https://imgur.com/a/EScoSML#bTG7Ue5 )

5UBKHfe.jpg

Xafo8CZ.jpg

kLjr11t.jpg

Bh3DrRt.jpg

edit: wait no,actually her hometown is Arcadia Bay ah ah.I've said nothing.

Last edited:

Hadok

Feb 14, 2018
So if i understand correctly...the black annotations are from Max,the blue ones from Chloe,and the red ones from Rachel,correct ?

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
So after initially being pleasantly surprised by The Streets being on the soundtrack -- especially with Sean singing along -- I do think my favourite licensed track from ep 1 is definitely Lisztomania. It's just so easy to bop along to!

Aurc

Oct 28, 2017
My favorite licensed track so far is actually from Captain Spirit. "Moon And Moon", by Bat For Lashes. Really cool song, still go back to it from time to time.

Ouisch

Oct 27, 2017
The secret diary of Laura Palmer is a fascinating read too. DIsturbing AF
Absolutely. IMO the best of the Twin Peaks books out there by far. I'm not actually a big fan of the "Secret History" or "Final Dossier" books, but if you're a fan of the series, they're worth a look. Back in the day there was also a book called "My Life, My Tapes: The Autobiography of FBI Special Agent Dale Cooper", but if I remember correctly, it was pretty bad. There was also a Twin Peaks: Access Guide to the Town, which was kind of cool, but mostly superfluous (the concept behind it was basically exactly the same as this Welcome to Blackwell Academy book).

I'm always a sucker for tie-in novels for franchises I like, hence the fact that the Life is Strange book should be delivered this evening sometime.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
5 years ago today, the small town of Arcadia Bay was destroyed by a tornado.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
GB and Waypoint are both on the wrong side of history, unfortunately. (Except Danielle Riendeau--she's cool!)

Edit: I thought this was the Giant Bomb community thread for some reason. I will keep this post here to mark my shame for the rest of time.

mudai

Oct 27, 2017
I kissed a Chloe and liked it. The sight of the tornado didn't bite me.
Or something like that.

RIP all those lost Arcadia Bay souls. I know Brooke made it out alive (don't even dare telling me she didn't!), so everything's cool! Heh.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Life is Dana. Where Dana and Juliet go to college together, and Juliet is trying to investigate some mystery because she's a journalist, but as Dana, we aren't too worried about that and just want to find a good boyfriend and throw theme parties.

Now please excuse me while I boot up The Sims 4 and just make this a reality.

Punished Goku

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Life is Dana. Where Dana and Juliet go to college together, and Juliet is trying to investigate some mystery because she's a journalist, but as Dana, we aren't too worried about that and just want to find a good boyfriend and throw theme parties.

Now please excuse me while I boot up The Sims 4 and just make this a reality.
I want this so much. Dana just wants to dance, while Juliet investigates and constantly has to dodge stuff.

BadScooter

Dec 11, 2017
Google is showing any recent info on this, so am I safe in assuming any live action adaptation of LiS is kaput?

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
RIP the dream of Chris Evans as David.

Also Pokemon Snap but it's Max taking pictures of Arcadia Bay and its residents. Who knows, maybe the Pokemon can stay in too.

Toast

Oct 28, 2017
RIP all those lost Arcadia Bay souls. I know Brooke made it out alive (don't even dare telling me she didn't!), so everything's cool! Heh.

1pT1oq9.png

lol but really, her passive aggressiveness bothered me so much that I went all Warren route on a new play through just so I can rub it in.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
If you watch it directly on Youtube it actually works. I don't understand why it shows "unavailable"--it's not the only vid that does that.

Good stuff, all the same. Fits way better than I would've guessed.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
The only stuff that really bother me about Youtube is the whole not available in your country stuff, like why?

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
aw yisss

soul for days

Random aside, but I keep wanting to use Max and Chloe in XCOM 2... while at the same time I don't want them to die... and XCOM 2 is bad for that. Hrm.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
I just recently got XCOM 2 on sale, haven't started it yet though. I don't know if I could do this lol.
It's a good time, regardless. Be sure to get War of the Chosen, The Legacy Pack, (or just all the DLC) and a bunch of mods (once they're updated for TLP) for the best experience.

Mods are
hella
good

(haven't actually tried them yet, but voice packs are generally pretty fuss-less.)

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
Well now I need to get Soul Calibur...

And it's fairly easy to get a good approximation of Chloe at least in XCOM. Max is a bit more difficult though (or was pre-WOTC, I haven't played it since, even though I own the expansion).