• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
*Max rewinds behind the tornado and stabs it with a katana* Heh.......nothing personnel kid

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
chlodin.jpg

Princess Bubblegum

I'll be the one who puts you in the ground.
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
A Cavern Shaped Like Home
It's the comic good? I need more chloe in my life.
I haven't heard any sweeping praise for it so far. I'll be reading the first arc soon, since I just finished a replay of the game while my girlfriend watched.

However if you want some substantial post-canon fiction that is total Pricefield and does the characters justice, I highly recommend the fanfic All Wounds. It's massive, very creative, captures the characters, and delivers a satisfying happy ending after necessary angst and drama.That said it's self-indulgent to a fault at times with pop culture references, much like the game, and really could use some editing to improve the pacing.

Deleted member 4413

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I haven't heard any sweeping praise for it so far. I'll be reading the first arc soon, since I just finished a replay of the game while my girlfriend watched.

However if you want some substantial post-canon fiction that is total Pricefield and does the characters justice, I highly recommend the fanfic All Wounds. It's massive, very creative, captures the characters, and delivers a satisfying happy ending after necessary angst and drama.That said it's self-indulgent to a fault at times with pop culture references, much like the game, and really could use some editing to improve the pacing.

The seemingly forced pop culture placements were super annoying, but I can also wholeheartedly recommend this fanfic. Ouroboros is another one that gets my full recommendation.

Princess Bubblegum

I'll be the one who puts you in the ground.
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
A Cavern Shaped Like Home
The seemingly forced pop culture placements were super annoying, but I can also wholeheartedly recommend this fanfic. Ouroboros is another one that gets my full recommendation.
Yeah they did get annoying, but with anything over 300K words I'm willing to forgive some self-indulgence by the author. Jeez, Ouroboros is even more massive and not even finished. O_O Another one I'm interested in is the Catharsis series which is a rewrite that combines Before the Storm with Life is Strange.

Hadok

Feb 14, 2018
Good news for some people:

"Episode 2 is now available to purchase separately. Episodes 3, 4 & 5 will also be available to purchase individually on their release dates. "

Also a little teaser for episode 3

Guppeth

Oct 25, 2017
Sheffield, UK
Good news for some people:

"Episode 2 is now available to purchase separately. Episodes 3, 4 & 5 will also be available to purchase individually on their release dates. "
Thanks for this. I finally played Episode 2! And because I can buy rest of the episodes as they release, I'll be able to experience the glitches story along with everyone else.

I think I got the worst possible ending. Chris got hit by the police car and Daniel blamed himself. Now I can watch some playthroughs – any recommendations besides the obligatory Eurogamer? EG got a different ending, which kinda sucks because I wanted to see how they reacted to the ending I got.

Hadok

Feb 14, 2018
Thanks for this. I finally played Episode 2! And because I can buy rest of the episodes as they release, I'll be able to experience the glitches story along with everyone else.

I think I got the worst possible ending. Chris got hit by the police car and Daniel blamed himself. Now I can watch some playthroughs – any recommendations besides the obligatory Eurogamer? EG got a different ending, which kinda sucks because I wanted to see how they reacted to the ending I got.

Jesse Cox.But it's also a different ending.

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017

Alongside Eurogamer's, I've enjoyed Jesse Cox/Dodger's (like Hadok mentioned), Matt/Liam (although they have mic issues through ep 2) and LoadingReadyRun's.

Although I don't think any of them got the same ending you did =P

Guppeth

Oct 25, 2017
Sheffield, UK
Jesse Cox.But it's also a different ending.
Alongside Eurogamer's, I've enjoyed Jesse Cox/Dodger's (like Hadok mentioned), Matt/Liam (although they have mic issues through ep 2) and LoadingReadyRun's.

Although I don't think any of them got the same ending you did =P
Thanks, I'll check these out. I really would love to watch someone get the ending I got though. I was SO AGHAST! I wish I could watch my own reaction again.

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
Blatantly pinched from the thread that's full of them

If I had the ability, I'd make one that makes use of Max's time powers.

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
Remembered I "made" this a few days ago, so just in case any of y'all need it as a reaction to something, enjoy.

chloemiddlefinger.png

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
So are we feeling excited about the next episode in May?!?!? I might try to restart at least my second episode, because I feel like I made some REALLY bad calls.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
So are we feeling excited about the next episode in May?!?!? I might try to restart at least my second episode, because I feel like I made some REALLY bad calls.
Definitely, I've been ready to go smoke hella weed for a while now after that teaser lol.

I'm perfectly fine with where my story is, I got the ultra happy ending for episode 2 lol.
But episode 2 deleted my save,so i need to play it again first ah ah :(
Which platform did you play on? I can't remember if there were any save file issues on Steam, I haven't gone back to check on the status of mine.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
so... days gone is set in oregon

the oregon gaming universe (OGU) is getting closer and closer to becoming a reality

it's probably in the bay timeline

Hadok

Feb 14, 2018
The episode 2 recap trailer is here !

"This is a choice agnostic cut of the recap. When you start Episode 3, you will see a recap personalized to your choices "

Last edited:

Aurc

Oct 28, 2017
With the third episode of LiS2 dropping in a couple weeks, I still need to replay the second. Lame save deletion bug, man.