• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Hadok

Feb 14, 2018
The trailer for episode 3 will be released very soon,and i will not watch it this time,but there are also screenshots,and no spoilers :

Hey take a look at Sean & Daniel:

D5kmoMmWwAc9B_D.jpg

D5kmoMpX4AEV-5t.jpg

I am really hyped.
Beautiful characters.

Hadok

Feb 14, 2018
If you have been affected by the "savefile deleted" bug on PS4,some good news:

"
  • If you have been affected and you do not have a (recent) backup of your save game anywhere, the game will add an inbuilt resolution with Episode 3:
  • Should the game detect that your PS Profile has unlocked the episode completed Trophies "A Long Road Ahead" and "Free Spirits" but is unable to detect a save game file for Life is Strange 2, you will be offered the choice to continue Episode 3 using one of 4 pre-generated save files. Each of the save files have followed their own set path through Episode 1 and 2 and you will not be able to edit any of the choices made previously. You will be able to choose the path which most broadly aligns with your own previous playthrough.
"
more infos here:
https://lifeisstrange-blog.tumblr.com/post/184622689160/episode-3-pre-launch-episode-notes

That's cool.
But i think i will replay episode 2 finally.

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
The hair continuing to grow and get more scraggly and unkempt is a very good touch. And Cassidy continues to look rad as hell.

Plastic Shark

Nov 17, 2017
So I heard episode 3 was great.
Judging by the Eurogamer folks reaction:
The may be convinced that Sean is dead. I doubt that, they're not gonna go that bold. Plus there's sketchin' to be done.

Hadok

Feb 14, 2018
Well episode 3 is probably one of the best in the entire franchise.
So yeah it's really great.

Deleted member 7130

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sean doesn't say "atole" correctly.

He says it like "atol"

I am triggered. Atoleeeeeeee, niño. Tu papi te enseño, que no?

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
I played through Life is Strange again last night and it has no right being as good as it is, the music, the artstyle, the voice acting, those chill moments.

I'm so very thankful to have discovered this series, it has helped me through a lot, and also wouldn't have discovered this thread and the LiS Community.

Sorry for not being so active in the thread.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I played through Life is Strange again last night and it has no right being as good as it is, the music, the artstyle, the voice acting, those chill moments.

I'm so very thankful to have discovered this series, it has helped me through a lot, and also wouldn't have discovered this thread and the LiS Community.

Sorry for not being so active in the thread.
PQUd2F0.gif

You're awesome, Strafer. <3

kurahador

Oct 28, 2017
Just finished Before The Storm with the bonus episode. I'm emotionally spent. Why do they keep hurting us like this!!!!!

Deleted member 7130

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was starting to think I was of out of place seeing all the appropriately themed avatars in here, but then I realized my avy is probably most currently apt according to the games. lol

Static

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
All caught up once more with LiS2 after having not played since Ep 1's release. I really liked Episode 3. More than any other episode in the season so far, this one makes me want to replay after the whole set is out. Maybe in part just to pursue Finn and see where that leads. I was worried this season wouldn't really get a hold of me but I really feel more interested now.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Just finished the first volume of the comics, that was a pretty fun read. I'd definitely recommend it.

Interested to see how they continue it now too. I'll probably wait until all 4 are out again, rather than getting the single issues.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Is it the right place to talk about Before the Storm, or just the 1st LiS? I'm gonna start playing Before The Storm very soon, and need a place to spazz about it.
I loved LiS1 a lot, definitely one of my fave games of 2015, and I'm now getting ready to tackle Before The Storm before starting LiS2 afterwards, which I'll probably love a lot again, since I really enjoyed Captain Spirit.

Guppeth

Oct 25, 2017
Sheffield, UK
Is it the right place to talk about Before the Storm, or just the 1st LiS? I'm gonna start playing Before The Storm very soon, and need a place to spazz about it.
I loved LiS1 a lot, definitely one of my fave games of 2015, and I'm now getting ready to tackle Before The Storm before starting LiS2 afterwards, which I'll probably love a lot again, since I really enjoyed Captain Spirit.
You can talk about any of the things about life being strange. Before the Storm is fantastic.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden

This is the LiS community thread, everything LiS is allowed. :D

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
You can talk about any of the things about life being strange. Before the Storm is fantastic.
This is the LiS community thread, everything LiS is allowed. :D
This is definitely the appropriate thread to do such things lol. Looking forward to your thoughts.

Thanks guys for the answer, I wasn't totally sure since the system of OT on Era is sometimes a bit loose, but I'm glad I'll be able to spazz in this thread then!

Rygar1126

Oct 27, 2017
I've just finished reading the Comic issue #5. I like it.

Same. Sets up some interesting plot threads for the new arc.

The only thing I didn't like:

Not getting to see what the reunion was like between Max and Chloe. And Max meeting Rachel for the first time. Well, this Rachel and Chloe anyway.