• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm, just finished Before the Storm. It definitely didn't catch me quite as much as the original game. It made Chloe a more likable character because, really, I wasn't a fan before. I think that may have just been me always taking the option to make her less of an angsty teen though. I didn't like Eliot's turn as a Nice Guy (maybe that was through my choices, not sure). The pacing of the dialogue is also just super slow most of the time.

The ending seemed wrong? I chose to tell Rachel everything and it ended as a happy ending besides the obvious nod to Rachel's future. Looked up the other ending on Youtube and it was pretty much the same ending except with a scene with the whole Amber family at the table inserted in.

There wasn't anything to point towards Rachel and Frank becoming a thing from what I saw either.

Anyways, those are my nits. I'd probably give the game a 7/10, I still enjoyed it.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Sorry, I'm just worried with them taking time to release all the episodes.

I'm happy that they are doing good.

Hadok

Feb 14, 2018
Sorry, I'm just worried with them taking time to release all the episodes.

I'm happy that they are doing good.

Hey episode 4 is next month ! i am so hyped ! :D

When an episode is done and has been released,they re-write the next one.They make some little changes according to the major player's choices and players' reactions.

spoiler episode 2

"That's what we do after releasing every episode, looking at the numbers. That's how we shape the next episode, where we're going with the story. (...)
"One thing that surprised us, at the end of the first episode, had to do with Lyla. You have the opportunity to call her later on. For us, that story was finished. We didn't think to pick her up later in the game. But after the first episode, we got so much feedback from the fans telling us that they loved Lyla. That's why we put the option in episode two to call her again and follow her on Facebook, in case you have some news. It turned out that she was an important character for people, and we wanted to keep them happy. Every time a new episode comes out, we'll look at the numbers, as I said, but we also consider other kinds of fan feedback. That's very important for us. "
from this cool interview (spoilers LiS 2 episode 3)
https://venturebeat.com/2019/05/24/...-writers-ratcheted-up-the-drama-in-episode-3/

(they did the same thing with Kate in LiS season 1 episode 4 for example.)

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Guess who's on the cover of the Sims 4 now!

___ _________: As a kid, ___ lived all over the world, shadowing her mum—a globally sought-after fashion photographer. That experience gave ___ an inherent sense of optimism and a deep entrepreneurial spirit. She recently launched her first fashion line, and her unique pieces and global style is starting to get press. Her girlfriend _____—a designer in her own right—helps keep her informed of trends outside the fashion industry.

_____ _____: With a head for numbers, and a creative eye, _____ splits her time between freelance programmer and artist gigs. Being both a bit of an introvert, and a bit of a rebel, this independence suited her outlook in life. _____ has a unique way of attracting creative, high-energy friends like _____, and her girlfriend ___. They love her genuine, almost kid-like enthusiasm. She is the glue that bonds her social circles together.

If you guessed Dela Ostrow aannndd Mia Hayes you were right!
cover.jpg

The full story is here.

OP
OP
Pirate Bae

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
Hi, just wanted to pop in. Still haven't played any of LiS2 outside of the first episode, lol. I'll catch up when all the episodes are out.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I think might be fun if after LiS 2 wraps up, we did like a LiS Community playthrough of the first game in here together. Then we can all come here and fucking cry lol.

mudai

Oct 27, 2017
Last night in bed I had to think about Spanish Sahara. Good thing the song isn't in the actual game. Phew!

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
The Church of Jesus Price was officially established on January 9th, 2018.
Our Chloe, who art in Arcadia Bay,
hallowed be thy beanie.
Your weed be smoked,
thy "hella" enunciated,
In the junkyard as it is at Blackwell.

Give us this day our daily emoji.

And forgive us our Grahamfield ship,
as we forgive
misguided fans.

And lead us not into the wrong choice,
but deliver us from the Bay ending.

For thine is an anger problem