• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
Life-is-Strange-True-Colors-Switch.png

Life is Strange: True Colors - ESRB

NateDrake

Oct 24, 2017
LiS: True Colors isn't launching on Switch at the same time as the other platforms. Unless plans changed very recently.

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
Ugh, hope it's not more "cloud gaming" nonsense.

It's a neat tech and a fine alternative, but it shouldn't ever replace a native release for a console.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Ugh, hope it's not more "cloud gaming" nonsense.

It's a neat tech and a fine alternative, but it shouldn't ever replace a native release for a console.
It would have Cloud Edition in the name of this was the case...besides that it wouldn't replace a native version. I actually think that a Cloud Version for this kind of game makes a lot of sense.

But I doubt that's it.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
Oh. I guess I'll be getting this on Switch then, assuming the date is the same or not 'too' delayed. My PC and PS4 likely don't have the room to download it anyways (I'm a hoarder).

Lord Azrael

Oct 25, 2017
We have it on decent authority that at least the first one is coming as well, so doesn't seem too shocking if true

Aprikurt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
I hope there is less then a year between the releases. I don't want to wait too long for Switch.
The whole "indeterminate gap between other console and Switch" release is getting a little annoying honestly

I get the logistics behind it, but I'm not buying something on a console I can buy where it's also handheld

Meelow

Oct 31, 2017
I love that the whole series is coming to Switch!

(And that it will hopefully boost LiS2 sales).