• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Someone is having fun with the promotional budget for the Spyro: Reignited Trilogy, they have created a life size recreation drone of Spyro, that can breathe fire. Because why not.

He's flying from New York City to Los Angeles to deliver Snopp his copy of the Spyro: Reignited Trilogy. Making stops along the way to recreate some familiar Spyro moments.

You can follow it's progress using #SpyroToSnoop on Twitter, as well as the official Spyro the Dragon twitter page. https://twitter.com/SpyroTheDragon

So yeah, if someone can tell me of a more out there advertising campaign than this one. Please tell.

Reignite me if old.

Napalm_Frank

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Finland
Someone is having fun with the promotional budget for the Spyro: Reignited Trilogy, they have created a life size recreation drone of Spyro, that can breathe fire. Because why not.

He's flying from New York City to Los Angeles to deliver Snopp his copy of the Spyro: Reignited Trilogy. Making stops along the way to recreate some familiar Spyro moments.

You can follow it's progress using #SpyroToSnoop on Twitter, as well as the official Spyro the Dragon twitter page. https://twitter.com/SpyroTheDragon

So yeah, if someone can tell me of a more out there advertising campaign than this one. Please tell.

Reignite me if old.

That one time Sony sacrificed a goat.

stinkyguy666

Nov 4, 2017
Blaze it

No one tell Elon Musk about this or else he'll probably try and create Spyro themed flamethrowers.

KLoWn

Oct 27, 2017
Why to Snoop? Is he a fan of the games, or is it just some random celebrity thing?

Keyser S

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Creamium

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
Drone that can breath fire - what could possibly go wrong?

source.gif

Gardog

Apr 17, 2018
I'm just sitting here realizing how very fortunate I am to be born in this time.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
My first two thoughts, in order.

1) This is cool.

2) This is terrifying.