• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Buttzerker

Powerhouse Protector / Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm so happy to see him having fun with this. you can tell hes blown away by his own success even in the video.

Don't really like his stuff but he is adorable and I hope he keeps killing it.

LilWayneSuckz

Oct 25, 2017
Not a fan of the song itself, but the video is great.

Also I will be a forever fan just because he genuinely seems like a great person.

Apparently the name of the song is in reference to the cartoon "Chowder", which I loved.

TheFurizzlyBear

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Fun video. I have enjoyed his sample choice and usage and hope he has continued success. Seems like such a cool person.

23qwerty

Oct 27, 2017
The lyrics are a bit cheesy but the beat is tight, so is the video (also a bit cheesy at times tho)

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dennis Villeneuve presents: Do Androids Dream of Electric Horse to the New Town Road

Rune Walsh

Too many boners
Oct 25, 2017
The song is the most low effort thing I've heard in a while. Probably knocked this out in 25 minutes. The video is fun though. Just the right amount of futuristic goofiness.

TheMan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
video is kind of cool but the song is just alright at best. He as never going to replicate OTR but this isn't even close to being as catchy.

Bubukill

Oct 25, 2017
Panama
That video has been popping up all these days on my youtube recommendation, so I have just decided to give it a play finally after this thread.

That was a very good looking video, the song was average though.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone else notice in the music video to Old Town Road, when the guy tells the girl to get off his horse, you can hear Panini playing on the speakers, and that was a month before this song came out.