• Sidebar and Width settings will now no longer reset after 4 hours of inactivity! We have implemented a new system that will remember these preferences on each browser, for both members and guests. This allows you to choose different settings on different devices if you so desire.

Lil Uzi Vert is done making music

Oct 25, 2017
Behind you.
His label endlessly delaying Eternal Atake after it's seemingly been done has seemed really weird given how well Luv is Rage 2 did.
LIR 2 did as well as it did because of how huge XO Tour Llif3 was. Even though no one cared about the real best song "Neon Guts".

My guess is his label wanted another XO, and didn't get one.

Oct 26, 2017
I know it hurts sometimes but you'll get over it
You'll find another life to live
I swear that you'll get over it
I know you're sad and tired
You've got nothing left to give
You'll find another life to live
I know that you'll get over it

😔
You'll get over it
You'll get over it
You'll get over it
You'll get over it

😔

Oct 29, 2017
He made his money. Probably has tons of stuff done and unreleased demos to continue earning cash. He can take that break. The music industry kills people

Oct 25, 2017
underrated

Yeah, paradise yeah
Its somewhere that I never been before
Yeah, I just wanna be there when I wake up
Yeah, like you better with no make up

Oct 25, 2017
Crazy, not really a fan outside of some songs I heard on rap caviar. I have hard time believing he'll stick to this though nobody ever stays gone unless they are old or the industry dumps them.

Nov 16, 2017
This really sucks

But not many artist can even claim to be as consistent, relevant, and even as Poppin as Uzis complete body of work to this point....

Dude has succeeded more than most, why not leave on a high note