• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
What did the crowd look like?

Edit: wait, I don't think that is what he actually said. Damn you jeremiah!

So, yeah. Were people just not into it and he was annoyed?

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Was it not full or something? Or the makeup of this particular crowd? Seemed like a weird pairing to me.

thekonamicode

Oct 27, 2017
Can't blame him really. If he's playing to 1/5 of the audience and nobody seems into his set, why stay on the tour?

nilbog

Oct 25, 2017
What did the crowd look like?

7166426161_5e8ae666f9_c.jpg

data west

Oct 25, 2017
All Time Low just kind of seems like a straight upgrade, and I'm not even a fan of them

but Wayne has been trash for so long now. And not even the 'I don't like this rapper' trash like he shouldn't even qualify as a musician anymore. Especially live.

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I bet the Blink part of the show was wild tonight.

I might check them out now at the LA show this month, I dig All Time Low.

Tragicomedy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
All Time Low just kind of seems like a straight upgrade, and I'm not even a fan of them

but Wayne has been trash for so long now. And not even the 'I don't like this rapper' trash like he shouldn't even qualify as a musician anymore. Especially live.

His last album was solid. I've never heard him live, no clue how that would go.

he should go on tour with alkaline trio

Angels & Airwaves.

Burt

Fight Sephiroth or end video games
Oct 28, 2017
Hey, props for the most respectful tour bail-out I've ever seen, I guess.

Lil Wayne internally all ivemadeahugemistake.gif

DigitalOp

Nov 16, 2017
He was prob getting dry ass energy.

I don't know who set up the tour but they prob thought there would be crossover.... If the crowd aint into it, no point

Oct 28, 2017
I have a hard time believing Wayne hasn't done shows in front of massive crowds of rich white kids. He's done Seattle before.

Nightwing123

Oct 27, 2017
This was an odd pairing to begin with and if the crowd isn't what he is used to than I can't really blame him.

Valkerion

Oct 29, 2017
I mean... yeah lol. What was he expecting. I'm betting some people were doing some racist stuff in the crowd that caught his attention.

Also more surprisingly... All Time Low is still around!?

Arc

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Apparently there was a big storm and a lot of the crowd was late. He's not the headliner so I'm not sure what he expected, lots of people will be late and miss the support.

Mr. X

Oct 25, 2017
Disinterested crowd? Because expensive rap concerts are rich white people nowadays.

Oct 26, 2017
When I saw blink rancid was the opener and crowd was tepid as hell. Seems like that's how it goes. But eh. That was a decent bail, good on him

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
I'm guessing this has more to do with people not digging his set than it being a white crowd. Most big rap concerts have a big white audience anyway.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Why was he on a Blink 182 tour to begin with?

1) he is bigger than they are

2) I don't imagine there is a lot of crossover

Aine

May 27, 2019
How did he get on the set to begin with? Are Blink fans known to be into rap all that much?

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
once they announced the tour i was like "yeah... that's not going to work". reminded me of the lady gaga/kanye tour that got nipped at the bud right away, but that was a not so bad fit in comparison

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
once they announced the tour i was like "yeah... that's not going to work". reminded me of the lady gaga/kanye tour that got nipped at the bud right away, but that was a not so bad fit in comparison
Tickets are available for my lady Antebellum and Migos tour

data west

Oct 25, 2017
I imagine Wayne toured with them because he's a fan. Same reason he did a song with Limp Bizkit

Probably thought it was going to be Linkin Park/Jay Z

it was not

Glenn

Oct 27, 2017
Wayne was opening up for Blink 182? I know he's not as popular as he once was.. but really?

The Last Laugh

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 31, 2018
A disgrace to those who carry the name Lil. You would never see Lil John act like this, or Lil Bow Wow, or Lil Abner for that matter. Seriously though, you finish the show. I can not believe people in this show are making excuses or just glossing over this shit.