• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
It looks like Microsoft's exhibitors will now have a friend to talk to in the empty conference centre.

Maybe LRG will finally convince Microsoft to remove the restriction of buying a minimum of discs to order if you want to publish a physical edition of a game

-shadow-

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Last year was fun, but really rough. Very excited though, they had a couple of great announcements.

brambles13

Oct 27, 2017
This will surely be the last major press conference for Vita games. I wonder if they have any genuinely great unannounced games up their sleeve. It feels like the Vita is running out of games to make physical that can realistically be done. Personally I wish more of their releases were games over 1gb like Atelier or something but I get why they can't do those.

Is it even possible at this point for LRG to produce a game that isn't out digitally yet? It'd be amazing to hear word of an actual new game besides that VN they are localizing.

Procheno

Alt Account
Banned
Nov 14, 2018
Another masterwork of Greenscreening, compositing, and audio quality incoming

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
Production values were a little rough last year, but if they can improve on that then I'm excited.

Oct 26, 2017
Is it even possible at this point for LRG to produce a game that isn't out digitally yet? It'd be amazing to hear word of an actual new game besides that VN they are localizing.

Unless it's a game that is finished and has passed Sony QA (like Fata Morgana) and just not been put on the store yet, no chance. We would have heard about it by now if there were another game like that.

Krvavi Abadas

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Videoland
Hell yes!

The last conference is what the Devolver Digital conferences should have been. Having a goofy tone that's not tearing into conferences in general, and including plenty of interesting announcements.