Limited Run Games |OT| Sweet XOXO for Digital to Physical Media

Nov 1, 2017
A question, the mystery Switch game for the reward is of course one of the games they already released, and not a new one? Seems obvious but just wondering since I purchased them all already so it wouldn't make sense to get it.

Oct 28, 2017
Vancouver
This code for the discount.. is it unique? I’ve only vaguely paid attention and searching email didn’t come up with anything.
I think the Golf Story discount code is unique, it certainly looks it. Check your email from Nov 12, subject "Thank You From Limited Run Games"

A question, the mystery Switch game for the reward is of course one of the games they already released, and not a new one? Seems obvious but just wondering since I purchased them all already so it wouldn't make sense to get it.
Tomorrows mystery game is a PS4 game.
Or are you talking about the mystery game LRG has suggested they're handing out to people that collect an entire system collection? That's years away for the Switch. They've suggested they'll be unique games that are ONLY available by that method.

Oct 26, 2017
....sure wish forum was fixed :( This is gone from my watched list, and none of the messages today showed up on my notification :/

Ok so a PS2 to PS4 game? Hmmm what recently got remastered/remade as DD-only...

Well, they were certainly right: I cannot imagine anyone ever thought it would be Jak and Daxter.

It's pretty weird to me they are outright selling a PS2 ROM/ISO as a boxed game, especially one from Sony themselves, but hey, strangers things have been seen. Like selling those Pound Technology HDMI cables -- anyone bought one of these yet? I'm especially interested if they work on PAL systems at all.

Oct 27, 2017
I thought it was the whole series but it was only Jak 1 and immediately noped out. Great to see LRG working with Sony though. Maybe they will do other PS2 on PS4 releases - Dark Cloud please?

Oct 28, 2017
Anyone know if the shantae mega bundle will go up again? I am stuck in a hospital bed with only my phone and due to the confusion of their surprise and looking for a mega bundle I missed out on Shantae Collectors edition and the bundle for it. :(

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty cool to see LRG land a Sony game, but I had to spend my money on the regular and LE versions of Shantae & The Pirate's Curse instead. ^_^;

I thought it was the whole series but it was only Jak 1 and immediately noped out. Great to see LRG working with Sony though. Maybe they will do other PS2 on PS4 releases - Dark Cloud please?
They announced on Twitter that Jak II, III, and X Combat Racing will also all be getting releases by June 2019.

Jan 11, 2018
At least it won't be the 50 Hz versions like in Europe. But I wish Sony would release these games themselves so that they'd be more widely available, assuming there will be more (Wild Arms 3 and Code Veronica would be nice).

Oct 27, 2017
Bought Jak, but didn’t realize until later that it was basically a PS2 emu port. Not sure I love that, especially with the PS3 HD Remaster. I’ve heard the game also has some frame rate issues, which I hope have been ironed out.

Bought Jak, but didn’t realize until later that it was basically a PS2 emu port. Not sure I love that, especially with the PS3 HD Remaster. I’ve heard the game also has some frame rate issues, which I hope have been ironed out.
Yeah - I’m in the same boat, the sudden drop with little time to decide made me jump on something I probably would have passed on had I known this.