• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Semoreh

Oct 28, 2017
France
you can send a ticket about PJM2 and have it seperated, i think i mentioned this before that josh said the plan had changed from it being automatic to people having to manually send in a ticket for it

Wow, I had completely forgotten about this. I remember something about it being automatic so I just stopped paying attention.
Ticket sent, thanks. I would be more patient if we had a definite shipping date for PJM2 but it is blurry still :)

denpanosekai

Oct 28, 2017
Holy shit congrats LRG these are some nice numbers. High tech company I work for is starting to make these numbers but we have 150 people around the globe.

mattysaurus

Oct 27, 2017
Just a heads up for folks in the US: first class postage rates are going up *significantly* this year (officially Jan 27th). Not only will packages cost more to ship, but the USPS is also moving to zone based pricing, meaning items on the opposite coast will cost about $.40 more per package (commercial rate).

What I'm trying to say is: don't be surprised if LRG and other companies raise their shipping rates accordingly. From a personal perspective, this makes selling ~$10 games even less appealing. A typical $9.99 game (a common price point) only makes me about $5.40 currently.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Just a heads up for folks in the US: first class postage rates are going up *significantly* this year (officially Jan 27th). Not only will packages cost more to ship, but the USPS is also moving to zone based pricing, meaning items on the opposite coast will cost about $.40 more per package (commercial rate).

What I'm trying to say is: don't be surprised if LRG and other companies raise their shipping rates accordingly. From a personal perspective, this makes selling ~$10 games even less appealing. A typical $9.99 game (a common price point) only makes me about $5.40 currently.

*sigh* Someone (not in the next year or so...) needs to re-haul USPS... If stuff goes up in price, they should at least hire more staff in post offices/modernize it. But nah, let's just keep bumping up the costs with nothing else going on.

The zone-based thing especially stinks :/

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
*sigh* Someone (not in the next year or so...) needs to re-haul USPS... If stuff goes up in price, they should at least hire more staff in post offices/modernize it. But nah, let's just keep bumping up the costs with nothing else going on.

The zone-based thing especially stinks :/

I had a crazy situation with USPS last week. I have worked from home from years and can easily hear my doorbell. When I need to sign for a package, the carrier just sticks the "Sorry we missed you..." slip in the mailbox and off they go. It's stupid b/c then it adds work for the understaffed Post Office.

I requested a re-delivery for a parcel and under comments I just wrote that it would be helpful if the carrier would ring the doorbell.

Welp.. my carrier brought the package back with a printout of that statement .. rings the doorbell and is practically yelling "DID YOU WRITE THIS???" Dude showed up ready to start a fight. I called to speak with the Postmaster and she knew exactly who it was after like 1 sentence, as they'd had it out about it before his route. I told her that I didn't feel safe with my kids answering the door and this guy being off his rocker. Basically told her that if anything happens, packages go missing, etc.. I'm pointing right at this guy. Next time he shows up crazy I'm calling the police and not the Postmaster. Nothing has changed though so far. Fuck them, just trying to make sure I use UPS / Fedex when possible.

Edit: Sorry for the off topic rant. If my postal worker kills me you can have my LRG stuff.

Last edited:

ragnar14

Oct 28, 2017
Vancouver
I've never watched Shark Tank but I feel like it would be difficult to make LRG's business model both understandable and entertaining for the general public.
You should give the show a look. It's entertaining enough, even with far more boring businesses peddling themselves to investors. And there are plenty of instances of "WTF your business doesn't make any sense, get the fuck out of here", that's entertaining TV.

mattysaurus

Oct 27, 2017
Can anyone sell me on Tacoma? FWIW, I loved Gone Home, but the praise for this isn't quite as glowing. Is it worth slapping $30 down for?

Skulldead

Oct 27, 2017
Little question here, i have a sh**load of LGR coupon right now, like probably over 100 of them, how does it work to get free game ? Does we can still use them ? Does i can choice the game i want or i have to way for a futher release ? Help would be apprecited !

Semoreh

Oct 28, 2017
France
Skulldead : yes your tickets remain valid.

Download the form here :
http://www.mightyrabbitstudios.com/LRG-LoyaltyOrderForm.pdf

Fill it, put it in an enveloppe with the good amount of tickets, and send it to them. They'll contact you upon receiving the letter :)

(note that in this form it is said you can have a "free ps4/vita game" but it's not really true anymore. Instead they give you a $25 discount on the game of your choice, which is equivalent to a free game for most games, but sometimes if the game costs a little more you'll have to add some money.

N E R O

Oct 25, 2017
Mississauga, ON
Skulldead : yes your tickets remain valid.

Download the form here :
http://www.mightyrabbitstudios.com/LRG-LoyaltyOrderForm.pdf

Fill it, put it in an enveloppe with the good amount of tickets, and send it to them. They'll contact you upon receiving the letter :)

(note that in this form it is said you can have a "free ps4/vita game" but it's not really true anymore. Instead they give you a $25 discount on the game of your choice, which is equivalent to a free game for most games, but sometimes if the game costs a little more you'll have to add some money.

Thanks Semoreh, Came to ask about this

Deleted member 25870

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
There was a patch for Iconoclasts at some point since its release right? Does anyone know if the Vita cart includes the latest version?

denpanosekai

Oct 28, 2017
There was a patch for Iconoclasts at some point since its release right? Does anyone know if the Vita cart includes the latest version?

Plenty patches on PS4, (they're at 1.08) including like 2 since December. They're minor enough, fixing typos in other languages I believe. I still hope they'll be on disc but wouldn't be surprised if they weren't.

Samuray

Nov 21, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
Any chance we'll get Jan 25's games and ideally even Feb 1st's games announced BEFORE this Friday? As it stands it will be too risky for me to grab "Tacoma" as well as "Proteus" because who knows what else is coming. But if we get announcements before then, that would be great.

FRANKEINSTEIN

Oct 27, 2017
AZ
Tacoma this week would usually be a buy but I still have 6 games in 4 orders unfulfilled. I don't need to be waiting on anymore.

Deleted member 14438

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Does anyone know if the SNES cable sold by LRG has outdated/incorrect info? I know it originally only supported the NTSC SNES, but now the Pound webpage says it supports both NTSC and PAL. It should be the same cable, right?

Last edited:

-Peabody-

Oct 29, 2017
I know this isn't exactly Limited Run but I was looking up some "Super Rare Games" Switch titles on ebay and they're kind of going for a lot. Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime has been selling for nearly $250. Has Limited Run every skyrocketed that much since their early releases for a regular copy? Seems insane to spend that on one game.

mattysaurus

Oct 27, 2017
I know this isn't exactly Limited Run but I was looking up some "Super Rare Games" Switch titles on ebay and they're kind of going for a lot. Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime has been selling for nearly $250. Has Limited Run every skyrocketed that much since their early releases for a regular copy? Seems insane to spend that on one game.

I'm wary of those prices as market manipulation runs wild for this kinda stuff. There are people that "sell" games to themselves (or friends) for exorbitant amounts of money in order to increase the price of a game. Give it a year and see where the price is.

-Peabody-

Oct 29, 2017
I'm wary of those prices as market manipulation runs wild for this kinda stuff. There are people that "sell" games to themselves (or friends) for exorbitant amounts of money in order to increase the price of a game. Give it a year and see where the price is.

Haha I mean I hope. I really would love Human Fall Flat and Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime, but not for that price. X3

Tribal_Cult

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
There are some orders that haven't shipped yet (they are signaled as unfulfilled in my order page), yet the games in the order don't appear in the production updates page of the site so I suppose they are complete. Am I the only one with this problem? I'm talking about Broken Age, Layers Of Fear and Golf Story for Switch, all normal editions.

Blacksark

Nov 21, 2017
I don't understand very well the new rewards program, with the tickets you had to buy 40 games, at a cost of 25$ (the most quantity of games) was 1000$. Now you get 1 point every $ spent, so that will be 1000 $-> 1000 points. But a 10$ disccount costs 855 points (which is a lot), but a mystery switch game 950 points? When almost all switch games cost 30-35 $? I mean it will be nice if rewards could be more balanced and you could get a 25$ disccount at a much more reasonable price, because why I will I want a mystery game when I have bought all games? Doesn't make sense to me.

Semoreh

Oct 28, 2017
France
I don't understand very well the new rewards program, with the tickets you had to buy 40 games, at a cost of 25$ (the most quantity of games) was 1000$. Now you get 1 point every $ spent, so that will be 1000 $-> 1000 points. But a 10$ disccount costs 855 points (which is a lot), but a mystery switch game 950 points? When almost all switch games cost 30-35 $? I mean it will be nice if rewards could be more balanced and you could get a 25$ disccount at a much more reasonable price, because why I will I want a mystery game when I have bought all games? Doesn't make sense to me.

I am pretty happy with the change. Sure, you don't know the game you'll get, but technically you get slightly more value.
I'm used to resell some games though, so everybody may not feel the same as me.

denpanosekai

Oct 28, 2017
Giga Wrecker Alt. announced for PS4, Xbox One, and Switch

Giga-Wrecker-Alt-Init_01-17-19.jpg

via Gematsu

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
i really don't know what i want to do with the jak games, i was going to get all 4 because i wanted to get them all but then i remembered how much of a pain in the ass 2 and 3 are because of the GTA inspiration crap

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Well, I know whst my next games to get will be!

11 business days since I sent out my tickets... I hope I get the email soon to use >_>

Kresnik

Oct 26, 2017

I just wish we'd get some kind of confirmation about what they're gonna do for those of us with just under 40 tickets. We went from EvilGizmo saying in here that they'd do something for us to him going silent and support saying there's nothing I can do.

Like, I'm on 65 points on LRG site at the moment. I might make it to 300 or so at the moment but I'm not going to get anything substantial, feels kinda harsh since I spent so much on games with them previously only to have the system change at an arbitrary date :(

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
Just got an email confirmation that my switch blind box is shipping out!

I have my "I hope it's this" list. But really it's just anything but thinbleweed Park (since I already have that one)

heisenbrg

Jan 23, 2018
Großfrostheim
There are some orders that haven't shipped yet (they are signaled as unfulfilled in my order page), yet the games in the order don't appear in the production updates page of the site so I suppose they are complete. Am I the only one with this problem? I'm talking about Broken Age, Layers Of Fear and Golf Story for Switch, all normal editions.
No, i have the same problem. My order of Broken Age and Golf Story isn't shipped yet. I already opend a ticket around two days ago.

Semoreh

Oct 28, 2017
France
Jak II on the 25th definitely pushes me to take Iconoclasts at the same time. I was really on the fence about that one but Jak II was one of my favorite PS2 games.