Limited Run Games |OT| Sweet XOXO for Digital to Physical Media

Oct 28, 2017
so is the Celeste dlc for sure, or are they just delaying manufacturing in hopes that they can do it?
Yep, keyword being "attempt". A lot of people, myself included at first, took it for a fact. There's still a risk we won't get the final build.

Manufacturing Delayed till April to attempt to get "Thank You" DLC on the physical release.

The Messenger pages are now live @ LRG

Oct 25, 2017
How do the waitlists usually work? I signed up for the two Vita Bloodstaineds and the Switch LE. Will I know if there's one on the waitlist for me before the open preorders for the PS4/Switch vanilla copies close?

Oct 25, 2017
How do the waitlists usually work? I signed up for the two Vita Bloodstaineds and the Switch LE. Will I know if there's one on the waitlist for me before the open preorders for the PS4/Switch vanilla copies close?
i think they only go into motion after the LE copies have shipped and there's no need for replacements to be sent out

Oct 28, 2017
texas
At most, the same amount as Breach & Clear.
During the fireside chat recently it was confirmed it was more than Breach and Clear which means there are more copies than could theoretically be full sets out there.

They stated the plan is it goes first to full set peeps. Then folks with all but 1, then all but 2, etc etc until they run out.

So if you have a ton of Vita LRG releases, you have a good chance I’d say.

Oct 25, 2017
During the fireside chat recently it was confirmed it was more than Breach and Clear which means there are more copies than could theoretically be full sets out there.

They stated the plan is it goes first to full set peeps. Then folks with all but 1, then all but 2, etc etc until they run out.

There's also the fact that they have to spare a few copies for replacements.

Oct 26, 2017

Bleh. No chance for me then!