• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ConanEdogawa

Oct 31, 2017
What does everyone think the odds are for Fata Morgana to get ported to the Switch? Debating whether or not to wait for that.

Deleted member 8861

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
What does everyone think the odds are for Fata Morgana to get ported to the Switch? Debating whether or not to wait for that.
Not anytime soon, Novectacle put their next game -NarKarma EngineA- on hold quite a few months -perhaps close to a year?- ago to finalize this port, I'd expect them to finalize NarKarma before taking on any more porting projects. Honestly don't hold your breath and the game's more than worth playing even on PC.

on that note- Shizuka do you want to include a Steam link to the original version of the game in the OP

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Not anytime soon, Novectacle put their next game -NarKarma EngineA- on hold quite a few months -perhaps close to a year?- ago to finalize this port, I'd expect them to finalize NarKarma before taking on any more porting projects. Honestly don't hold your breath and the game's more than worth playing even on PC.

on that note- Shizuka do you want to include a Steam link to the original version of the game in the OP

I don't think I will, this is more about the console collection than the games already released. It'll be too confusing if I start to make several notes that one is everything, the other is just part of the package, etc.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
this is going to be the bloodbath I have anticipated right? just crunch beyond crunch?

are there still two batches? or is 10am est tomorrow it?

Deleted member 8861

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
yes. the other's at... 3PM, I think? Unsure. Check the website.

I'd think you might save on shipping with a single order but you might have a better chance if you just nab one in one order and then the next one after

6 PM Eastern is the second time, I believe.

I'm going for the Vita LE first then trying for a standard PS4 order. I'm fine with paying more for shipping rather than paying scalpers much more for the item I wanted the most. I just hope I don't get shocked when the Vita LE ends up failing and that delays me grabbing the PS4 version, lol. Because if I don't get either, I'm gonna be even more anxious about it all day till the second try, and then if that fails...

I've managed to try not to think about it this week but it's gonna be in my mind tonight. Gonna see which device I own loads the page faster, actually bring it my mouse, etc. Hoping I can actually get a decent amount of sleep so I'm not scrambling to get ready for it in the morning...

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
I wanna say... February Fireside Chat?

I don't want to come off as the LRG basher again but changes like this need to be in the FAQ or some policy section of their store. That's a significant change and most of us have no idea about Fireside Chats.

I would have assumed that it'd fall under:
  • Order adjustments/requests. Any adjustments or requests regarding your order must be submitted to Freshdesk by 11:59 PM EST on the Sunday following the run.

Deleted member 8861

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
6 PM Eastern is the second time, I believe.

I'm going for the Vita LE first then trying for a standard PS4 order. I'm fine with paying more for shipping rather than paying scalpers much more for the item I wanted the most. I just hope I don't get shocked when the Vita LE ends up failing and that delays me grabbing the PS4 version, lol. Because if I don't get either, I'm gonna be even more anxious about it all day till the second try, and then if that fails...

I've managed to try not to think about it this week but it's gonna be in my mind tonight. Gonna see which device I own loads the page faster, actually bring it my mouse, etc. Hoping I can actually get a decent amount of sleep so I'm not scrambling to get ready for it in the morning...
Good luck. First batch is in the late-ish afternoon for me, so thankfully it's in a great spot. I think my browser automatically logs into PayPal and my account's ready to go, so hopefully I'll get my Vita CE order in. I'll be paying an obnoxious amount of money in my local currency for this, here's to hoping I get one too... I've been anxious about it for hours here too

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
have most users in this OT moved over to the discord? place seems a lot more quieter than usual the last couple weeks

also i noticed on the site that it's no longer possible to see the percentage of stock left anymore since this new website design

Refyref

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Still not sure if I should get London Detective Mysteria or not...

EDIT: Also, if anyone cares about it, they're currently selling leftover copies of Nurse Love Syndrome.

Raza

Nov 7, 2017
Ohio
Nurse Love Syndrome Vita Standard up for anyone who missed it. I grabbed a copy as I was out of town when on the Friday it went on sale.

I decided to go with PS4 for Fata Morgana. I don't have a complete Vita set, and don't intend to get one, so I'll save my copy for someone else. Plus, more likely to get the PS4 version.

Good luck everyone in grabbing Fata Morgana!

TradedHats

Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, site messed up for me too. Had to open an incognito window and make the purchase through there. Got a Vita CE for Fata Morgana.

Shining Star

Banned
May 14, 2019
That was harrowing! I had them both in my cart but the site froze up and nothing would respond. While I was trying to do it on another browser the page finally responded and I was able to check out from there. Got both Vita games!

Deleted member 18407

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Got an order with both games on Vita in but I had the site completely stop working on my normal browser and I had to switch to Edge to get the buttons on the site to work. What a weird error!

Gaardus

Oct 27, 2017
Site kept weirdly freezing, so I had to refresh a lot, but I got standard editions for both Mysteria and Fata Morgana.

MrHealthy

Nov 11, 2017
Had a mini heart attack because the site just completely stopped working in firefox for me. Was able to quickly log in through chrome and grab both vita games.

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
was gonna get fate morgana and a-train but i only realised after i checked out with fate that i forgot to add a-train welp

also this new website design is horrible when the website has heavy traffic, nearly bought the vita version because the images pushed down the page

atomsk eater

Oct 25, 2017
Jesus, had FM PS4 in my cart and couldn't add LDM, as none of the add to cart or checkout buttons were working. Had to switch browsers but my order went through. I really hate this system, but I had to show up for a physical copy of one of my favorite VNs.

also this new website design is horrible when the website has heavy traffic, nearly bought the vita version because the images pushed down the page

Almost did that too when I switched browsers! It's hard to tell at a glance which is which.

Refyref

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The site straight up stopped working. This new site sure doesn't seem to work well.
Tried it on my phone and selected the option that loads the Shopify checkout page directly so that I didn't have to go through the cart, and managed to buy the Vita LE in the end.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Got an order with both games on Vita in but I had the site completely stop working on my normal browser and I had to switch to Edge to get the buttons on the site to work. What a weird error!

Thanks for the tip!!!!

I tried to be brave and get the 3 I wanted, until the crash I got 2/3.... Then Vita LE sold out... Switched to Edge quickly and just took the Mega bundle >_> Was trying to save money, but what can ya do? (It was my original idea, anyhow)

dallow_bg

Oct 28, 2017
texas
LE Vita Fata is sold out
SE Vita Fata is sold out
Even London Detective is about to sell out.

And yet still no one per purchase limits.

Shining Star

Banned
May 14, 2019
Yeah site must be getting a lot of traffic right now but hey and least it was messed up for everyone so the playing field was still level.