• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
UPS must really hate LRG... Well, I assume it's UPS before it gets handed off to USPS, since my local post office branch here that receives it is excellent with handling their stuff. Anyhow, 3rd box now that came in with a giant boot kick to the side of it >_> Fortunately, my Game Paradise LE was nicely packaged (as always), and the box itself is made from a really sturdy cardboard.

As said above with Jak II, this is getting pretty annoying :/ I wish there was a way in logistics to pinpoint who/where these things occur because I'm reallllly tired of people stomping on boxes. (I wouldn't mind if UPS loses the shipping contract either, but yeah >_>)

EvilGizmo

Nov 14, 2017
Wonder what's going on with this. LimitedRunGames any update? Seem to remember it being ready for submission months ago, they're clearly still working with the dev too (Corpse Killer).

The last update I heard was that the build for the patch had been submitted to Sony.
It's possible they kicked it back for additional work though, that does happen sometimes.
Screaming Villains should have more details regarding the current status of the patch.

Deleted member 11413

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So, I was looking forward to Super Mutant Alien Assault this Friday and decided to watch some gameplay videos and thought "hmm, less tower defence elements than I was expecting"

Then I read some reviews and realised I was thinking of Spacejacked, so SMAA is a pass from me.

Which is a good thing for my wallet. Just Atari, the two Damascus Gear games and Metal Slug left for me now. Maybe Deadbolt, currently undecided on that one.
Deadbolt is a really good game. Think Elevator Action meets Hotline Miami.

Kresnik

Oct 26, 2017
The last update I heard was that the build for the patch had been submitted to Sony.
It's possible they kicked it back for additional work though, that does happen sometimes.
Screaming Villains should have more details regarding the current status of the patch.

Thank you for responding. Do you know when Screaming Villains will give us these details regarding the status of the patch? I know various people have been reaching out on Twitter and never get a response.

Deadbolt is a really good game. Think Elevator Action meets Hotline Miami.

That's a very good way to sell it to me because I love Hotline Miami. I liked Risk of Rain too. I think I will go for it.

dallow_bg

Oct 28, 2017
texas
Can you guys reach out to them since you still have a current working relationship?

They don't seem to respond to users.

Deleted member 11413

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Thank you for responding. Do you know when Screaming Villains will give us these details regarding the status of the patch? I know various people have been reaching out on Twitter and never get a response.

That's a very good way to sell it to me because I love Hotline Miami. I liked Risk of Rain too. I think I will go for it.
It's short but really good.

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
Is there anyone I can contact about my Celeste CE PS4 order? That was my first LRG order and I screwed up and made a typo on the email used for the guest order. I really need to change the address because at first I was certain it would arrive before I moved, but the update hasn't happened yet and I'm about to move next month. Is there anything I can do?

takoyaki

Oct 25, 2017
Is there anyone I can contact about my Celeste CE PS4 order? That was my first LRG order and I screwed up and made a typo on the email used for the guest order. I really need to change the address because at first I was certain it would arrive before I moved, but the update hasn't happened yet and I'm about to move next month. Is there anything I can do?
Have you tried customer service yet? They should be able to find your order via your current address and help you change it. If you don't have the order number and email address with the typo at hand, check your CC statement / PayPal / Amazon account that you used to pay for the order, you might find the order number listed somewhere on there.

You can submit a ticket here:

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
only Rogue Legacy PS4/Switch and Double Double Switch Switch pre-orders next week for those waiting so see if anything extra comes along before they pre-order Corpse Killer or Transistor

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
If they would just wake up and put 1 per person for Vita games then being their customer wouldn't suck nearly as much. It's like a periodic middle finger from LRG.

Seafoam Gaming

One Winged Slayer
Nov 3, 2017
If they would just wake up and put 1 per person for Vita games then being their customer wouldn't suck nearly as much. It's like a periodic middle finger from LRG.

Sure if a game's worth doing it for. Something like Alien mutant isn't really worth leaping from the chair to have to limit stuff. 2 per person is fine for games like that so people can hand it to their friend or display two versions

dallow_bg

Oct 28, 2017
texas
Sure if a game's worth doing it for. Something like Alien mutant isn't really worth leaping from the chair to have to limit stuff. 2 per person is fine for games like that so people can hand it to their friend or display two versions
Are you kidding me? Screw "displaying two versions". It should be made so more people get a chance to get it.

Selling in in 2 mins on the first run and 3 mins in the second is ridiculous.
ALL standard Vita releases are going to sell out like this no mater what the title.

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
Are you kidding me? Screw "displaying two versions". It should be made so more people get a chance to get it.

Selling in in 2 mins on the first run and 3 mins in the second is ridiculous.
ALL standard Vita releases are going to sell out like this no mater what the title.

Yeah the "display my second / sealed copy" people are not folks I'm a fan of at this point. No need for people to double up while others can't check out quickly enough.

Also, I'm confused how it's not "a game worth doing it for" but is a game that people need 2 copies of.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Looks like I should send a ticket in... Just opened my Jak II Collectors today and it's missing the Seal of Mar. Just a big empty slot :x

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
Dang, bummer about the Fata Morgana CE. I have a 20 hour car ride coming up next week and was hoping to have the game for it.

MrHealthy

Nov 11, 2017
So I got sent codes for the Salt and Sanctuary Vita and Chronus Arc Vita waiting lists, but I didn't see that I got the code until 22 hours after I got it. So I probably missed out on them.

My only hope is that since my email marked it as possible spam, others had the same and were just as slow.

Pray for me, they are the only 2 I need for a vita full set.

Chas Hodges

Nov 7, 2017
So I got sent codes for the Salt and Sanctuary Vita and Chronus Arc Vita waiting lists, but I didn't see that I got the code until 22 hours after I got it. So I probably missed out on them.

My only hope is that since my email marked it as possible spam, others had the same and were just as slow.

Pray for me, they are the only 2 I need for a vita full set.
I got the notification that wait list codes were being prepped a few days back as I signed up to try and grab a copy of Iconoclasts on the Vita, but I haven't received one yet. Your post made me panic and scour through my junk mail - nothing that I could see!

Blacksark

Nov 21, 2017
Will I be able to grab hover and double switch? Double switch preorders end on 2 august and I don't want to miss it.

MrHealthy

Nov 11, 2017
I got the notification that wait list codes were being prepped a few days back as I signed up to try and grab a copy of Iconoclasts on the Vita, but I haven't received one yet. Your post made me panic and scour through my junk mail - nothing that I could see!
Good luck to you, not knowing when the codes are coming is the worst feeling. If its any help I got my emails at 8:45 pm and 10 pm EST.

Galdius

Oct 25, 2017

I signed up on the waiting list for Iconoclast on the Vita a few minutes after it sold out on release day and still hasn't received an email about the codes. I just gave up and bought a copy on Amazon.

EvilGizmo

Nov 14, 2017

I'll send out a follow up email as soon as the codes are all out (last batch is going out now, all the titles I've got left to process we don't have any copies left for), Iconoclasts (and a couple other titles) were on my list of waiting lists to process and received the initial email, but shipping reminded us about the copies that are tied to other titles that have not yet shipped out (mainly Iconoclasts + Celeste). Since there are quite a few still unfulfilled, we can't process those waiting lists quite yet.

For anyone hit with that issue, I do apologize! We're trying a new system for contacting waiting lists and there are still a couple kinks.

NR1

Oct 25, 2017
Dallas, TX
I don't get the point of the Star Wars titles being re-released on the NES, GB, and N64... these aren't exactly rare titles on those platforms.

I would much rather see them released on Switch or PS4 with minor graphical and resolution upgrades— specifically Shadows of the Empire (1080p, solid 30fps/ removal of N64 "fog").

Ice Wheels

Jul 10, 2019
Did you see how fast they sold last time? Some people were clearly really interested in them, even just for memorabelia.

Most likely just for the memorabilia. Buyers aren't breaking the seals on those items anytime soon ;)

At the end of the day though, I wouldn't mind seeing something new with the Star Wars releases than the fancy cardboard backs they come with. I liked seeing the physical release of Bounty Hunter on PS4, but would like to see similar with Shadows of the Empire, etc. May have helped a digital version of Bounty Hunter on PS4 was already available.