Limited Run Games |OT| Sweet XOXO for Digital to Physical Media

OrangeAtlas

Oct 25, 2017
Celeste has been in production long enough for me to regret getting the PS4 version over the Switch version.

Could always just pick one up later.

OmegaX

Oct 28, 2017
We're proud to partner with
@NBCF
@SEGA
&
@InnexInc
to create these exclusive pink #SEGA controllers for #BreastCancerAwarenessMonth. 10% of your purchase is donated to NBCF to help provide & inspire hope to those affected by breast cancer.

https://limitedrungames.com/collections/neo-frontpage/products/official-sega-saturn-pink-usb-controller
These are made by Retrobit and should be the same as the ones they are already selling but in pink and with the GamePink logo.
They are releasing Genesis 8-button controllers and Saturn Controllers. Both have a USB version and another one compatible with their original consoles.

i-Jest

Oct 25, 2017
We're proud to partner with
@NBCF
@SEGA
&
@InnexInc
to create these exclusive pink #SEGA controllers for #BreastCancerAwarenessMonth. 10% of your purchase is donated to NBCF to help provide & inspire hope to those affected by breast cancer.

https://limitedrungames.com/collections/neo-frontpage/products/official-sega-saturn-pink-usb-controller
These are made by Retrobit and should be the same as the ones they are already selling but in pink and with the GamePink logo.
They are releasing Genesis 8-button controllers and Saturn Controllers. Both have a USB version and another one compatible with their original consoles.
Good d-pad?

ragnar14

Oct 28, 2017
Vancouver
Apparently nigh identical to legit Saturn pads. Just take a look at the Amazon reviews:

Oh, that's new. Apparently after a month or 2 of use people are snapping their d-pads.
*sighs* Retro-bit continues to be trash. They tricked countless people with this, I was planning on grabbing several controllers from this "official" line but luckily hadn't gotten to it yet...

t26

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Apparently nigh identical to legit Saturn pads. Just take a look at the Amazon reviews:

Oh, that's new. Apparently after a month or 2 of use people are snapping their d-pads.
*sighs* Retro-bit continues to be trash. They tricked countless people with this, I was planning on grabbing several controllers from this "official" line but luckily hadn't gotten to it yet...
Thats for model 1. The new model shouldn't have that problem

ragnar14

Oct 28, 2017
Vancouver
Thats for model 1. The new model shouldn't have that problem
And how would anybody discern which model they have?
I'm not sure why you'd believe what Retrobit says, to date, they've never made anything of quality. The reason people trusted these is they had Sega's approval. Yet here we have broken controllers, and the Genesis Mini shipped with broken controllers too (no idea who actually made those though).