• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Samuray

Nov 21, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
So far, so good, but we'll see about that. The true test of their customer service is yet to come. I'll ask to have some games switched around between two hold shipments so I can get what they have on hand in time for Christmas.

Major kudos to CS....they replied quickly and were indeed able to help me with this! Now it's all in the hands of the International Shipping Gods. Didn't eypect this to go this smoothly....very happy, thanks folks! :)

LimitedRunGames A few questions, if I may:

1. Does it still hold true that Nov 30 will be a break? There are rumors about "Game Paradise" floating around, but I'm really hoping there won't be a CE release on 11/30....simply no funds for that.

2. Could you make an official statement regarding the VR content of "Race the Sun"? Is it on disc? For me personally, the purchase pretty much depends on that.

3. SRG revealed their 2019 lineup (I assume it's their whole lineup, looking at their release frequency ^^) and "Mother Russia Bleeds" is disappointingly not part of it. Could you ask if they'd let you guys do it? There's always demand for good beat'em ups!

4. "Toejam & Earl" when???? :)

Semoreh

Oct 28, 2017
France
Can't wait to have names and details :o

I will be getting 3 copies eventually since I pre-ordered the bundle. Let me know know if you want one of them. We can work out something

Oh my, that would be so nice, thanks ! I guess it depends of the US - France shipping rate though. Companies usually have better prices. If you're still ok, PM me with an estimate of the shipping and I'll tell you right away if it's affordable for me :)
Cheers !

Jom

Oct 25, 2017
Wow all of a sudden everything is shipping. I only have one game not shipped now.

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
i wonder since LRG got bamco to let them publish Ray Gigant physically since bamco had no interest in doing it if we could try and get Sony to let them publish Resogun complete physically since they have no interest but HouseMarque have said they wanted to do it

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
i wonder since LRG got bamco to let them publish Ray Gigant physically since bamco had no interest in doing it if we could try and get Sony to let them publish Resogun complete physically since they have no interest but HouseMarque have said they wanted to do it

Well, to start, Bandai Namco is a much smaller publisher than Sony, not to mention that out of the entire Bandai Namco catalogue, LRG did exactly one game so far.

mattysaurus

Oct 27, 2017
Slightly unrelated news, but looks like Bestbuy is putting out a "physical" copy of Hollow Knight... minus a physical game card. Basically the same thing they did with unravel a couple years back: a plush toy with a game code.

I'll probably just wait for someone else to do a physical. I'm sure it'll happen at some point and I don't mind waiting.

heisenbrg

Jan 23, 2018
Großfrostheim
I think Hollow Knight will get a physical release some day. The game is too big not to get a physical release. But on the other hand i still wait for a physical release of Braid and The Witness....

Does anyone know if people who bought Cosmic Star Heroine on PS4 get a discount code for Cosmic Star Heroine for Switch? Someone from LRG mentioned that a while ago. Because the Switch version was announced shortly after the order for the PS4 version.

Deleted member 25870

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Has anyone received shipping confirmation for either version of PBBG? I see that the status for standard editions is "shipping in progress" on the production page, but it's been that way for a bit.

Deleted member 25870

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
My Vita version is on the way. Tracking shows that it should get here today so they are working on shipping them right now.
Thanks. I guess they're going by "most popular" versions first (I went in for PS4). That kind of works out. I'd be too busy with thanksgiving stuff this week to enjoy it if it came in the next few days.

ThatsMacky

Oct 25, 2017
Has anyone received shipping confirmation for either version of PBBG? I see that the status for standard editions is "shipping in progress" on the production page, but it's been that way for a bit.

I got my shipping notification for my PS4 (standard) copy last Friday (Nov. 16th). Granted in I'm Canada and I recall hearing that they try to send out the international packages first.

ragnar14

Oct 28, 2017
Vancouver
Does anyone know if people who bought Cosmic Star Heroine on PS4 get a discount code for Cosmic Star Heroine for Switch? Someone from LRG mentioned that a while ago. Because the Switch version was announced shortly after the order for the PS4 version.
That'd be nice, my old CSH order still hasn't even shipped. Give me some sort of motivation to order it again. I do see that 10% black friday code they just tossed out, but I'd need to order another $70 of games I don't want to save $3...

Kresnik

Oct 26, 2017
Ooh, I wonder how many tickets I'll have once I get my hold shipment. Hope I get to 40 before Vita games dry up

takoyaki

Oct 25, 2017
Hey LimitedRunGames
I received my CSH CE a couple of days ago and decided to open it up today. I mainly got the CE for the throwback longbox and was also planning to buy some of your replacement cases in the future. This is how the game looked in the box:
14cex0.jpeg

2c2cxb.jpeg

I've seen cracks like this on original Sega CD cases before. The CE was wrapped securely inside the box and the sturdy package didn't have any signs of damage on the outside. Your cases might suffer from the same problems as the original Sega CD longboxes. Just a heads-up before you order more of them, hope it's just an isolated case with my copy.

Did anyone else on Era get a broken case?

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
I am hoping they have another grab bag sale at year end like last year. It was so much fun!

I don't know if I'm going to order CSH Switch. Already have physical it on vita, and digital copies on PS4 and switch

Deleted member 25870

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Lol PBBG must have come in earlier this week. I hadn't checked the mail since Saturday. First time I've gotten my order without a shipping notice.

Thanks LRG for bringing this home on a disc/cart! This was easily my most wanted when I heard about you guys shopping around for games to publish. And just in time for the thanksgiving crowd. Thanks again. You guys are awesome.

Deleted member 18407

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Looks like some newsletter emails were scheduled wrong. I just got a "Final Batch of Butcher & Race The Sun Available Now!" e-mail. Caused a bit of panic for a sec, heh.

MrHealthy

Nov 11, 2017
I had a rather large hold order ship a month ago but now Canada Post is refusing mail from other countries, so either my package is stuck at the border or its stuck in the massive backlog they have right now. I really hope it does not get lost as a result.

ragnar14

Oct 28, 2017
Vancouver
I had a rather large hold order ship a month ago but now Canada Post is refusing mail from other countries, so either my package is stuck at the border or its stuck in the massive backlog they have right now. I really hope it does not get lost as a result.
It's been a while, but I thought LRG used a different carrier, not Canada Post or the other big carriers. Perhaps it was DHL, I don't remember, regardless they were slow but reliable. The two holds I've gotten didn't even have a scratch on their cardboard boxes.

Edit: If the package is going through Canada Post, it's not being refused at the boarder. Canada Post ordered international shippers to stop accepting packages. Stuff in the system will just get held up in the backlog. The government is finally getting going on legislating them back, so that won't last forever.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Hey LimitedRunGames
I received my CSH CE a couple of days ago and decided to open it up today. I mainly got the CE for the throwback longbox and was also planning to buy some of your replacement cases in the future. This is how the game looked in the box:

I've seen cracks like this on original Sega CD cases before. The CE was wrapped securely inside the box and the sturdy package didn't have any signs of damage on the outside. Your cases might suffer from the same problems as the original Sega CD longboxes. Just a heads-up before you order more of them, hope it's just an isolated case with my copy.

Did anyone else on Era get a broken case?

Oh man, it's painful to see those broken Sega CD cases. I was hoping they had a new build that wouldn't break as easily.

Also, this might have been posted earlier, but they are putting up a bunch of left over stuff up this Black Friday.
  • Thimbleweed Park
  • Super Hydorah
  • Flinthook
  • Senko no Ronde 2
  • Munch's Oddysee
  • Rock Boshers DX
  • Momodora
  • Oceanhorn
  • Double Dragon IV Classic Edition
  • Skyforce Anniversary
  • Mercenary Kings
  • River City Melee Classic Edition
I'm going to put mobile notifications on for their Twitter account and hopefully snag Munch's Oddysee when they list that.

JEKKI

Oct 27, 2017
why is the Cosmic Star Heroine LP significantly more expensive at LRG than the official STS release??

:(

-EDIT-

oh, looks like the price just dropped by $4. Still a bit more expensive than the official price, but not as bad as previously... I like this cleaner variant better so worth the premium I guess.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
Only the CSH art book for me today. I'd like to order a copy of Battle Chef before the preorder ends, but I don't have the funds. I'll tale my chances with Best Buy down the road.