• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Disney Afternoon Collection would make sense since I just bought it digitally for $5 in a sale. Only after you buy something digitally will a physical announcement come. :p

In my case, every time I buy something for an older system like PS2, a remaster gets announced. Guess we should continue making the sacrifice, if that's the case :p

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
figure it'd probably be a good idea to post this here since a lot of you don't read the emails

WHAT ARRIVED SINCE LAST MONTH?
We have a lot of items that have arrived since our last update (which you can view here).
So what has come in since the end of October?

Collector's Editions:

Salt & Sanctuary
Thumper
Phantom Breaker Battlegrounds
Senran Kagura
Kingdom New Lands

Vita:

Senran Kagura
Another World

PS4:

Another World
Mages of Mystralia
8-Bit Adventure Anthology
Defender's Quest
Narcosis
Layers of Fear
Enter The Gungeon (Special Reserve Games)

Switch

Thumper
Golf Story
Furi
Kingdom: New Lands
Yooka-Laylee

All of these games are in-hand and have begun shipping out! If you ordered any of these games alongside a game that is not listed here, that order will not ship until that game comes in. Updates on outstanding games are below.
Please check below for updates on any games that are currently still in production, which may be holding your existing orders from being shipped.
WHAT IS COMING SOON?
We have a few games that are ordered and have arrival dates assigned by Nintendo and Sony. Please note that these dates represent when we expect to have them in-hand, but these may not start shipping immediately depending on whatever the current shipping priorities are. This stuff will likely not start going out the minute it arrives in, so please do not be alarmed if shipping on these doesn't start until a few days after the arrival dates noted here.

Switch:

Layers of Fear - cartridges will arrive from Nintendo no later than December 19th. Assembly should be completed the week following Christmas. Shipping should begin early January.
Broken Age - cartridges will arrive from Nintendo no later than December 21st. Assembly should be completed in the following days and the game should begin shipping in the final week of December.
Battle Chef Brigade - cartridges will arrive from Nintendo no later than December 31st. We should have the assembled game in-hand by mid-January.

PS4:

Dragon's Lair - We expect to receive this title from Sony towards the end of next week.

WHAT HAS BEEN ORDERED?
We have placed orders for several games with Sony, but those games do not have a confirmed ship date from Sony. We expect that these will be received within the next 15 - 35 days. So we would say to expect us to have these in-hand by mid-January. Production times can be somewhat random, especially around the holiday season, so it is hard for us to give you an accurate timeline on these, but there are no snags that will hit these listed products or cause delays.

PS4:

Siralim 2
Rabi-Ribi
Race the Sun
Butcher
PixelJunk Monsters 2
Everspace Galactic Edition
Mages of Mystralia Kickstarter Edition
TO THE TOP
Dragon Sinker
Butcher
Battle Chef Brigade

Vita:

Dragon Sinker
Rabi-Ribi
Siralim 2
Race the Sun
Night Trap

mattysaurus

Oct 27, 2017
Here's a pretty solid guess for Friday: The Last Remnant Remastered. Digital only release, PS4 exclusive, 12/6 release date. Would be a big deal since they're working with SE.

Oct 28, 2017
Here's a pretty solid guess for Friday: The Last Remnant Remastered. Digital only release, PS4 exclusive, 12/6 release date. Would be a big deal since they're working with SE.
That sounds like a good way to piss some people off actually, announcing a physical version of a game the day after some people might have just bought it thinking it was digital only.

Olengie

Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't be hyped for it at all. Sure, I would be happy bout it getting announced. But to make it seem to be the most hypest title ever? It would actually leave me disappointed

Semoreh

Oct 28, 2017
France
Pixeljunk Monsters 2 has finally been ordered to Sony. No date yet, but my oldest held order might end up shipping soonish T_T

Not that "it was originally a handheld game" actually means anything in terms of quality. Pirate's Curse is the best in the series, better than the "originally a console game" Half Genie Hero.

You're missing out, dude. While the games look similar they play pretty differently. Instead of transformations you power up Shantae by collecting pirate equipment that gives her new abilities that come in handy when exploring the game's various dungeons. Oh, and navigation is more traditional - no more bouncing back and forth in the foreground and background of a level.

I should have started there, then ! :o
I will move it to the top of my backlog, thanks !

Last edited:

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah

Dtq-xqaW0AAPS5q

F me I NEED this! If only I could sell my LRG Night Trap CEs! No one wants them though.

Deleted member 18407

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Is there an update on Defender's Quest on Vita? It wasn't mentioned in the production updates e-mail that was sent out.

Jom

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone have a list of every known game coming out in time to use the Golf Story coupon before it expires?

Refyref

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Too bad that GBC cartridge isn't functional, it'd be great if it was a reproduction of the first Shantae. I still want that CE, though.

ragnar14

Oct 28, 2017
Vancouver
Wayforward probably know if they do cheap repo copies of the game they'll get attacked by people who own an original copy of the game crying that the game isn't worth any money anymore
Just don't make a fake/replica/counterfeit. If it's a different thing it's fine. My $3 total/shipped perfectly functional copy hasn't hurt their value

MqEVSJ.jpg

mattysaurus

Oct 27, 2017
Just don't make a fake/replica/counterfeit. If it's a different thing it's fine. My $3 total/shipped perfectly functional copy hasn't hurt their value

MqEVSJ.jpg

But that incorrectly spec'd pcb is probably hurting the pins on your game boy ;)

(Unless aliexpress sellers changed them recently. I got a couple earlier this year and the pcbs were too thick).

ragnar14

Oct 28, 2017
Vancouver
But that incorrectly spec'd pcb is probably hurting the pins on your game boy ;)

(Unless aliexpress sellers changed them recently. I got a couple earlier this year and the pcbs were too thick).

I think I see what you mean, but my PCB looks like the correct thickness. There's some inconsistency in the cheap shell though, which makes the PCB sit a touch off. The shell flexs voiding the issue, but maybe I'll try and open it up and see if I can fit everything a bit better

mattysaurus

Oct 27, 2017
it would've been nice of them to mention if it was already available or not

That's sorta half the fun though.

My guess is this is something that's going to be announced tomorrow (or maybe even tonight, but doubtful because they'd announce the physical tonight too). I looked at PS2 remasters on PS4 via Wikipedia and there really isn't anything I'd consider beloved that's all strictly PS2 and not already available physically.

The only thing I can really think of is Metal Wolf Chaos but 1) I don't know if that really fits "beloved," and 2) it's DD so I assumed SR would be doing the physical when it releases.

takoyaki

Oct 25, 2017
That's sorta half the fun though.

My guess is this is something that's going to be announced tomorrow (or maybe even tonight, but doubtful because they'd announce the physical tonight too). I looked at PS2 remasters on PS4 via Wikipedia and there really isn't anything I'd consider beloved that's all strictly PS2 and not already available physically.

The only thing I can really think of is Metal Wolf Chaos but 1) I don't know if that really fits "beloved," and 2) it's DD so I assumed SR would be doing the physical when it releases.
Yeah, I just checked that list as well after getting the email and nothing seems to fit. Onimusha would make sense, but Capcom are releasing that themselves in the US.

At this point, I think it might be something that will be announced at the VGAs tonight for PSN and followed up tomorrow with that blog post that details the LRG version. It would explain why LRG decided to do another announcement like this after the Pixeljunk Monsters backlash.

Raza

Nov 7, 2017
Ohio
I think games released in Europe but not NA is something that would appeal to LRG to release.

Something like Forbidden Siren 2 would be an out there guess.

takoyaki

Oct 25, 2017
I think games released in Europe but not NA is something that would appeal to LRG to release.

Something like Forbidden Siren 2 would be an out there guess.
Would make sense if Sony announce a new title in the series or a remaster tonight (one can dream). It would also fit the original planned release date as part of "Spooky October". Maybe not generally "beloved", but certainly among horror fans.

mattysaurus

Oct 27, 2017
I dunno... again, when they say stuff like beloved and one of the most well known games we've ever released, none of those come to mind.

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
Looking at the list of PS2-on-PS4 games on Wikipedia makes Psychonauts seem likely. I'd argue that it is beloved and LRG has worked with Double Fine before. Would be cool if it was something from Capcom, Sony or Square but my money is on Psychonauts.

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
This code for the discount.. is it unique? I've only vaguely paid attention and searching email didn't come up with anything.