• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tribal_Cult

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
A question, the mystery Switch game for the reward is of course one of the games they already released, and not a new one? Seems obvious but just wondering since I purchased them all already so it wouldn't make sense to get it.

ragnar14

Oct 28, 2017
Vancouver
This code for the discount.. is it unique? I've only vaguely paid attention and searching email didn't come up with anything.
I think the Golf Story discount code is unique, it certainly looks it. Check your email from Nov 12, subject "Thank You From Limited Run Games"

A question, the mystery Switch game for the reward is of course one of the games they already released, and not a new one? Seems obvious but just wondering since I purchased them all already so it wouldn't make sense to get it.
Tomorrows mystery game is a PS4 game.
Or are you talking about the mystery game LRG has suggested they're handing out to people that collect an entire system collection? That's years away for the Switch. They've suggested they'll be unique games that are ONLY available by that method.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
....sure wish forum was fixed :( This is gone from my watched list, and none of the messages today showed up on my notification :/

Ok so a PS2 to PS4 game? Hmmm what recently got remastered/remade as DD-only...

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
2zgt05e.png

Oct 25, 2017
Psychonauts is one of the best games of all time and I would be over the moon if that was the case... especially if it's based on the PC version instead of the PS2 version that they already re-released on PS4

Kresnik

Oct 26, 2017
Those rewards aren't instead of the tickets right? Because I've been saving mine for a while and might just have enough for a free vita game before they cut off production...

Deleted member 18407

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Huh. I'm not interested in Jak and Daxter myself but a first-party Sony game is a pretty big get for sure! Hopefully that'll lead to some more Sony games in the future.

Skulldead

Oct 27, 2017
Got it, not the collector because yeah i like the game, but not enough to pay 100 with shiping for Great suprise !

Emka

Oct 27, 2017
I really don't like surprise release like that.

Pass for me. Not interested in Jak and Daxter.

Saoshyant

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Well, they were certainly right: I cannot imagine anyone ever thought it would be Jak and Daxter.

It's pretty weird to me they are outright selling a PS2 ROM/ISO as a boxed game, especially one from Sony themselves, but hey, strangers things have been seen. Like selling those Pound Technology HDMI cables -- anyone bought one of these yet? I'm especially interested if they work on PAL systems at all.

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
WTF, my Golf Story discount code doesn't work. What do I do about using it on this order?

ragnar14

Oct 28, 2017
Vancouver
... checked out. Was actually distracted enough by Jak and Daxter, trying to immediately decided if I needed it that I forgot to use my coupon. Fuck you Jak and Daxter.

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Grabbed CSH, Shantae, and the Shantae vinyl.

I don't care much about Jak but I'm really glad Sony first party is open now.

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Jak standard + Shantae CE ordered. It rejected my CC the first time but it accepted it the second time. That made me nervous. lol

demi

Oct 27, 2017
I thought it was the whole series but it was only Jak 1 and immediately noped out. Great to see LRG working with Sony though. Maybe they will do other PS2 on PS4 releases - Dark Cloud please?

ConanEdogawa

Oct 31, 2017
Glad to see a LRG working on a Sony release, but only because it may lead to better things. No way I can pay $25 + S&H for just Jak 1.

Draconis

Oct 28, 2017
Anyone know if the shantae mega bundle will go up again? I am stuck in a hospital bed with only my phone and due to the confusion of their surprise and looking for a mega bundle I missed out on Shantae Collectors edition and the bundle for it. :(

lyte edge

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pretty cool to see LRG land a Sony game, but I had to spend my money on the regular and LE versions of Shantae & The Pirate's Curse instead. ^_^;

I thought it was the whole series but it was only Jak 1 and immediately noped out. Great to see LRG working with Sony though. Maybe they will do other PS2 on PS4 releases - Dark Cloud please?

They announced on Twitter that Jak II, III, and X Combat Racing will also all be getting releases by June 2019.

Kresnik

Oct 26, 2017
PS2 releases on disks is awesome news.

I'm gonna pass on this because I've bought the Jak games 4 times now, but I'm really happy for the doors this will hopefully open for LRG.

Jan 11, 2018
At least it won't be the 50 Hz versions like in Europe. But I wish Sony would release these games themselves so that they'd be more widely available, assuming there will be more (Wild Arms 3 and Code Veronica would be nice).

mattysaurus

Oct 27, 2017
Bought Jak, but didn't realize until later that it was basically a PS2 emu port. Not sure I love that, especially with the PS3 HD Remaster. I've heard the game also has some frame rate issues, which I hope have been ironed out.

lyte edge

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What I'm really hoping for is that LRG gets Yakuza 3, 4, and 5 (have these even been announced for the U.S.?) assuming Sega doesn't release their own physical PS4 versions.

hypodrmage

Oct 25, 2017
Middleslime, USA
Bought Jak, but didn't realize until later that it was basically a PS2 emu port. Not sure I love that, especially with the PS3 HD Remaster. I've heard the game also has some frame rate issues, which I hope have been ironed out.

Yeah - I'm in the same boat, the sudden drop with little time to decide made me jump on something I probably would have passed on had I known this.

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
Funny, so I also bought the Jak and Daxter but in haste was thinking it was the collection. I do not appreciate the surprise approach and won't be buying another one of them. This one will get dumped on EBay to cut my losses.

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
now it has me wondering if LRG will be bringing over stuff like the PSP remasters, i already imported them from asia