• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
Question guys. I ordered a Jak and daxter pre order on eBay back in December. The order showed shipped about a week later. Seller probably just made the shipping label at the time since the game wasn't ready to ship from LRG.

The site says it would have been manufactured around the middle or so of January. Would the seller have gotten it by now you think and shipped it or what?

Or is LRG really slow about shipping its products?

Thanks.
My seller hasn't shipped either and I haven't heard seen any other person state that theirs has yet.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Question guys. I ordered a Jak and daxter pre order on eBay back in December. The order showed shipped about a week later. Seller probably just made the shipping label at the time since the game wasn't ready to ship from LRG.

I think there's some eBay rule too, where you technically can't post pre-order stuff over a month before actually having it in-hand to ship. Something like that. Seller prob just made label to get around that, despite not actually having the item (feedback is on you of course...)

Oct 26, 2017
So I have a question about tickets. I have 6 (8 if blindboxes had them) that I never used on the old system, is there a way to convert them to the new system?

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
I now view my 5 "visit" reward points as a little bonus for checking to see how many unfulfilled orders I have.

Kresnik

Oct 26, 2017
So I have a question about tickets. I have 6 (8 if blindboxes had them) that I never used on the old system, is there a way to convert them to the new system?

Been asking this for a while. Customer support told me "no" but EvilGizmo in this thread said it's possible and they're still thinking about it.

I hope they make a decision soon because I'm guessing Vita releases won't be going on for much longer and I won't have much use for my 37 tickets beyond that!

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
I have like 5 extra tickets from some stuff that was on hold, due to being bundled with some LEs that took longer to produce.

Still no email on my tickets I sent in :(

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
got my recent purchases merged into 1 listing because some were from last year, looks like LRG is breaking their own rules because they set the address info to the hold address

inb4 it's supposed to be like this and now i look like a dumbass

blaze

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Does anyone know if LRG are still struggling with tickets/combine requests at the moment? They've been pretty quick on some combine requests I made earlier in January but I made a request on the 25th and haven't heard anything so far, not sure if it was missed or they just haven't got around to doing them yet (I've been using the google form). Not a huge issue since I can always just request it again but don't want to make things worse for them if they're working through a backlog of requests.

Hexadron

Oct 25, 2017
Has anyone heard anything about the hold orders from before the new year? I have about 10 orders that are just sitting their unfulfilled. I know I can send a ticket, but I also heard something about them automatically sending them out? I really wish LimitedRunGames would send a clear message about this.

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone know if LRG are still struggling with tickets/combine requests at the moment? They've been pretty quick on some combine requests I made earlier in January but I made a request on the 25th and haven't heard anything so far, not sure if it was missed or they just haven't got around to doing them yet (I've been using the google form). Not a huge issue since I can always just request it again but don't want to make things worse for them if they're working through a backlog of requests.

took them 2 weeks to do my ticket and combine requests,

Semoreh

Oct 28, 2017
France
Why won't they ship my order with Everspace in it since they have had it in hand for several weeks now ? Sheesh.

Also, Pixeljunk pushed to mid to late February. Jeezum.

Saoshyant

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
I'm afraid to even ask, but what's the usual estimate for a support ticket reply these days? By a mixture of Asendia and my local post office's incompetence, my Enter the Gungeon order managed to be returned without me ever being aware that it had arrived in my country. I've opened a ticket with LRG a week ago to see if they can contact Asendia before the thing gets sent back entirely back to the US or if there are other options available, but it's been complete radio silence. To make matters worse, the deadline to open a refund ticket with Paypal is also closing in.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
I'm afraid to even ask, but what's the usual estimate for a support ticket reply these days? By a mixture of Asendia and my local post office's incompetence, my Enter the Gungeon order managed to be returned without me ever being aware that it had arrived in my country. I've opened a ticket with LRG a week ago to see if they can contact Asendia before the thing gets sent back entirely back to the US or if there are other options available, but it's been complete radio silence. To make matters worse, the deadline to open a refund ticket with Paypal is also closing in.

I think it depends on the subject. I opened a ticket yesterday and within an hour, I got a reply.

OmegaX

Oct 28, 2017
My last 2 tickets went unanswered for 5 to 7 days.

kenta

Oct 25, 2017
Man, Spelunky is the game I started following LRG hoping to see, and I'm petrified that I won't be able to grab it in time tomorrow due to bots or high demand or site issues or whatever -- wish they had done an open preorder like with Celeste.

Can I preorder someone's spare copy? :/

OrangeAtlas

Oct 25, 2017
To those of you who have been fretting about getting your tickets converted to the new rewards system, don't worry any longer:

February 14th will be the last day to earn digital rewards through the "Limited Run Rewards" system we rolled out in December. Our hope was that this system would reduce the volume of work required to maintain our rewards system versus the older loyalty tickets. To the contrary, it turned out that the new rewards platform couldn't keep up with the volume of orders our site receives. Due to this, many people did not receive points for orders placed on December 7th, January 1st, January 18th, and January 25th. It clearly is not the right choice to continue using a broken system. We're going to shut off the ability to earn points at the end of the day on the 14th. You'll still be able to redeem any earned points through the end of February. After that, we will be completely discontinuing the system. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

We're going to put our efforts into creating a new loyalty system that benefits everyone, not just the people buying in bulk. Our current idea is to send out free gifts at the end of the year to anyone who has spent a certain amount. This amount will be set somewhere reasonable, guaranteeing loyal customers of all walks are rewarded. We'll roll out more details on this as we solidify plans.

The-JUV

Oct 25, 2017
damn first time a game got sold out on me while I was putting in my CC info, will try for evening for vita spelunky...

MrHealthy

Nov 11, 2017
Damn, missed Spelunky as well. Hopefully I can grab one tonight. I don't want to be stuck on a wait list like Salt & Sanctuary.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
in for Spelunky PS4

I am so tempted for Spelunky Vita (I loved it so much a few years ago) but I just don't think i would PLAY the vita version (vs the PS4 version)