• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MrHealthy

Nov 11, 2017
I forgot again. I was busy building a new table that arrived. Is there a waiting list?

Its getting harder and harder to have a full set. I am going to end up spending a small fortune on ebay aren't I?

Last edited:

i-Jest

Oct 25, 2017
Why they are still doing 2 per customer is beyond me... even shit Kemco should be 1 per customer, at least it would stay up 5 minutes instead of 2

Kemco games don't set the gaming zeitgeist on fire. They've had a tendency to move a bit on the slow side in the past if memory serves. Being able to move the desired number of product in a timely manner, or beyond that expectation, is a win business wise. I understand where your coming from though, and I agree with you generally. For the more anticipated titles to come, a strict one copy per account is best for the fans that actually want it.

PinballRJ

Oct 25, 2017
Finally got Dust today, actually my first LR purchase.
I was starting to think I would get Celeste and Iconoclasts before it

Jan 22, 2018
Kemco games don't set the gaming zeitgeist on fire. They've had a tendency to move a bit on the slow side in the past if memory serves. Being able to move the desired number of product in a timely manner, or beyond that expectation, is a win business wise. I understand where your coming from though, and I agree with you generally. For the more anticipated titles to come, a strict one copy per account is best for the fans that actually want it.

Every vita game in the past couple months has sold out in less than 2 minutes each batch, whether its kemco or spelunky.... they wont have any issue selling out the remaining vita titles and would be beneficial to people who want them if they made the remaining ones 1 per customer so more people have a chance to get their hands on them. I havent had an issue yet, but I know that day is coming soon

Blacksark

Nov 21, 2017
I wish that lrg could get to the moon and a hat in time for switch. To the moon is one of the most touching and special games I've played and a hat in time is great.

i-Jest

Oct 25, 2017
Every vita game in the past couple months has sold out in less than 2 minutes each batch, whether its kemco or spelunky.... they wont have any issue selling out the remaining vita titles and would be beneficial to people who want them if they made the remaining ones 1 per customer so more people have a chance to get their hands on them. I havent had an issue yet, but I know that day is coming soon

You can count me in on having a foreboding feeling of missing out on something worth owning.

Edit:

Just realized I now have 45 tickets. It took a long time to get to that point. 40 is the requirement for a free game right?

Last edited:

Deleted member 8861

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
If I miss out on Fata Morgana because it sells out or something I'll be EXTREMELY disappointed

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah the 2 per person has to be in place simply to make their lives easier at this point. There is no other explanation.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017

Let's see if they answer. If you want to help, reply to that tweet and show them that there's demand for that change.

Kresnik

Oct 26, 2017
I was just thinking, are we gonna be able to use hold orders for these last 20 games? Because normally it happens when games are still in production but obviously LRG are gonna have them all in stock. I don't really want to have to pay $15 per order for these last few :(

ragnar14

Oct 28, 2017
Vancouver
I was just thinking, are we gonna be able to use hold orders for these last 20 games? Because normally it happens when games are still in production but obviously LRG are gonna have them all in stock. I don't really want to have to pay $15 per order for these last few :(
There's no way they'll ship orders in less time than it takes them to acknowledge a hold request. So I'd guess there's a decent chance? I think the 'no in stock stuff' rule is just there so people don't make them hold Vita cases and such (...still waiting on my held Vita case, I don't even remember what color I ordered anymore...).

t26

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
That really should depend on the print size. I would hope that Fata has a bigger print and enough for 2 copies.

Lordys

Oct 28, 2017
So guys, does someone know what's going on with our 2018 held orders ? They all are in their hands since quite a time but nothing is shipped yet, for me at least.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
So guys, does someone know what's going on with our 2018 held orders ? They all are in their hands since quite a time but nothing is shipped yet, for me at least.

Welcome to my daily struggle to learn when they'll ship our games. My ticket from two weeks ago said they'd be shipping shortly, I guess it's time to open another one.

ragnar14

Oct 28, 2017
Vancouver
I asked them a couple days ago:
Hello, -----.
Hope you are having a good day.
We are currently processing all of our hold orders. We expect to have those processed
by Friday and hope to begin shipping next week.

Everything you have on hold will be split into two bundles:
1. This bundle will contain everything that is on hand and ready to ship out and will ship straight away. You'll receive a shipping confirmation and tracking number shortly.
2. This bundle will contain everything that is currently in manufacturing and will show as a new order in your order history. Due to the way that Shopify processes things on the backend, your original orders will show as cancelled, and all of those items will show as $0 on the newly merged order. When that is processed through our shipping software, those values will be rectified for customs purposes.
Please let me know if I can assist you with anything else. Have a wonderful day.

So they should start shipping things out this week? Hopefully?

ragnar14

Oct 28, 2017
Vancouver
Just got 2 emails about my stuff shipping!

Also Sundered Kickstarters should be shipping out, according to my updates from the Sundered folk. My hold orders mistakenly have "Sundered KS" in the LRG name field lol.

Last edited:

N E R O

Oct 25, 2017
Mississauga, ON
OK so I got an email for confirmation of my order is being prepared to ship. But they had the wrong address. I emailed them back regarding this issue. I hope that it won't ship to the wrong address >.>. They mentioned that you don't need to create a separate ticket if You reply to the email. &&

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
OK so I got an email for confirmation of my order is being prepared to ship. But they had the wrong address. I emailed them back regarding this issue. I hope that it won't ship to the wrong address >.>. They mentioned that you don't need to create a separate ticket if You reply to the email. &&

Do you know why? They prepared labels for all those orders with the "Dulles VA" address we used for the service.

Lordys

Oct 28, 2017
Thanks for your answers,so i'm not alone with that problem and i got the weird email too (with the bad address , i was in panic ^^").

ragnar14

Oct 28, 2017
Vancouver
I've gotten a second batch of shipping notices. My addresses were correct both times, but I'd guess they noticed the "Dulles VA" issue and figured it was easiest to rerun everything.

Semoreh

Oct 28, 2017
France
I wish I'm on one of these shipping batches, as my patience is growing thin ^^
I am more patient when I know a game is still in manufactaring, but when it's on hand I can't wait.

Samuray

Nov 21, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
Got two shipping notifications for hold orders as well. Yay, hostage situation prevented! ^^

But am I correct in assuming that these will take a loooong time to actually ship out? At least for internationals it usually takes around two weeks anyway if I'm not mistaken, and in my case there's the "Dust" CE in one of'em which is still listed as "shipping soon".

Would be so cool to have the stuff in hand for my 40th birthday mid-April (would even wait opening the packages until then :)) but I shouldn't count on it to go out in time, right?

MrHealthy

Nov 11, 2017
Got a shipment notice for my old hold orders. Tracking even shows they have left LRG and are on route. Address is correct as well. Excited to finally get those 12 games.

Samuray

Nov 21, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
Got a shipment notice for my old hold orders. Tracking even shows they have left LRG and are on route. Address is correct as well. Excited to finally get those 12 games.

You mean this "shipment has left facility and is en route to carrier"? I have that too but I THINK this just means the label has been printed and it could take a few days or weeks for them to actually go out. Please someone correct me if I'm mistaken.

EDIT: "on its way to carrier" pretty clearly says that the carrier doesn't actually have it yet, I guess ^^

Last edited:

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
I got a shipping confirmation, but it contains only three of the four games I had on hold from last year. Time to contact support for the fifth or sixth time regarding games on hold from last year.

blaze

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Just went through my list of stuff that I've had emails about too, my last shipped order was missing Thumper which they said must have just missed the deadline to go out (it was never on the shipment email but my account showed it with a tracking code), that's missing from the shipment email notices again so I'll have to contact them about that - looks like the same thing has happened with Saturday Morning RPG this time around too (tracking code on the website, not included in shipment schedule email).

Jak CE is very similar in that it has a tracking code next to it in my order history but obviously they're not ready to be sent out yet.

Shantae

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Feb 15, 2019
Still waiting for my first order from Limited Run games. I got Shantae and the Pirate's Curse for Switch. I'm confused why the tracking information they gave me doesn't seem very specific though. All it's been saying since it shipped is "Scheduled Delivery Please check back later for scheduled delivery." It doesn't say where it shipped from, where it's at now, and when it's expected to arrive. Been like that since 2/26.

OmegaX

Oct 28, 2017
Finally got my shipping confirmation for Outlast 1+2 and Battle Cheff Brigade. Knowing how shitty Asendia is, this will be the last time I know where the package is until I have it in my hands.

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
Still waiting for my first order from Limited Run games. I got Shantae and the Pirate's Curse for Switch. I'm confused why the tracking information they gave me doesn't seem very specific though. All it's been saying since it shipped is "Scheduled Delivery Please check back later for scheduled delivery." It doesn't say where it shipped from, where it's at now, and when it's expected to arrive. Been like that since 2/26.

It probably hasn't shipped, just a label printed and ready.

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
i didn't realise until now, this coming weekend will be 2 weeks of confusion for non american users because the clocks change

Semoreh

Oct 28, 2017
France
Just went through my list of stuff that I've had emails about too, my last shipped order was missing Thumper which they said must have just missed the deadline to go out (it was never on the shipment email but my account showed it with a tracking code), that's missing from the shipment email notices again so I'll have to contact them about that - looks like the same thing has happened with Saturday Morning RPG this time around too (tracking code on the website, not included in shipment schedule email).

Jak CE is very similar in that it has a tracking code next to it in my order history but obviously they're not ready to be sent out yet.

I have received three shipment notifications at once (Yay ! \o/) but after combing through my orders and comparing them to the shipping notice I'm missing 2x Saturday Morning RPG and 1x Jak and Daxter. It's really unfortunate, and judging by your post this anomaly looks quite common :/
I've created a ticket as soon as I saw this. Waited long enough to not have three games missing.

Samuray

Nov 21, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
If people on a computer or phone can't figure out what time it is in ET then there's no helping them.

It's not figuring out the current time that's the problem but rather being aware of the beginning of daylight saving time in general, especially since it's a couple of weeks later in Europe.

On the other hand, many Americans will be just as confused when ordering from SLG, Red Art or SuRG, so it probably balances itself out. :)