• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
It's not figuring out the current time that's the problem but rather being aware of the beginning of daylight saving time in general, especially since it's a couple of weeks later in Europe.

On the other hand, many Americans will be just as confused when ordering from SLG, Red Art or SuRG, so it probably balances itself out. :)
It's a good thing there's a countdown timer then. ;)

ragnar14

Oct 28, 2017
Vancouver
I have received three shipment notifications at once (Yay ! \o/) but after combing through my orders and comparing them to the shipping notice I'm missing 2x Saturday Morning RPG and 1x Jak and Daxter. It's really unfortunate, and judging by your post this anomaly looks quite common :/
I've created a ticket as soon as I saw this. Waited long enough to not have three games missing.
Jak isn't in stock yet. Perhaps SMRPG just wasn't in stock before they determined what held items they were going to release? Or were they in stock in 2018?

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
There we go, another ticket created. Tracking codes aren't working and one game is missing from the final shipping email.

MrHealthy

Nov 11, 2017
You mean this "shipment has left facility and is en route to carrier"? I have that too but I THINK this just means the label has been printed and it could take a few days or weeks for them to actually go out. Please someone correct me if I'm mistaken.

EDIT: "on its way to carrier" pretty clearly says that the carrier doesn't actually have it yet, I guess ^^
Its been updated 3 times for me. This is what it says:

03/05/201919:14 In transit to carrier's US operations facility
03/04/201920:14 Shipment has left seller facility and is in transit to carrier
03/04/201916:59 Shipment information received by Asendia

My understanding was that the first one means a shipping label has been accepted, the second means a pickup has been sceduled, the third means its been picked up and headed to the sorting facility.

blaze

Oct 25, 2017
UK
I have received three shipment notifications at once (Yay ! \o/) but after combing through my orders and comparing them to the shipping notice I'm missing 2x Saturday Morning RPG and 1x Jak and Daxter. It's really unfortunate, and judging by your post this anomaly looks quite common :/
I've created a ticket as soon as I saw this. Waited long enough to not have three games missing.

I just had a reply to my ticket I made yesterday; my Thumper CE order they're looking into, Jak is still in manufacturing (which I already knew based on their updates page), the other one which you also ordered is Saturday Morning RPG which they said they're waiting on the arrival of more copies from the manufacturer since they didn't send enough to cover all the held orders.

Shantae

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Feb 15, 2019
Yesterday I got 2 packages in the mail from Limited Run games. I thought one of them was Shantae, and maybe the other was Windjammers which was expected to ship soon. I open them both, and they're both a copy of Shantae for Switch lol.

Today I check my mail, and there's another package from Limited Run games, I open it up and it's another copy of Shantae for Switch lol. So far I've gotten 3 copies when I only order 1.

Jom

Oct 25, 2017
Has there been any news regarding the reward program?

I think last I heard there was some hint that there would be something done for people who have a good number of tickets and points, but maybe not exactly enough to get one of the bigger rewards like a free game? I think I have like 30 or so tickets and like 470 points. Should I just trade my points for 2 CE protectors or wait?

OmegaX

Oct 28, 2017
Yesterday I got 2 packages in the mail from Limited Run games. I thought one of them was Shantae, and maybe the other was Windjammers which was expected to ship soon. I open them both, and they're both a copy of Shantae for Switch lol.

Today I check my mail, and there's another package from Limited Run games, I open it up and it's another copy of Shantae for Switch lol. So far I've gotten 3 copies when I only order 1.
No wonder they run out of copies to replace the ones that get damaged during shipping =/
They better not cancel my Shantae LE order because of their incompetence.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Do you know when there were no issues with shipping from LRG? It was when Doug and Josh were shipping the games themselves. I'm not one to make such jab, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was because employees don't care or aren't invested in making a good job.

OrangeAtlas

Oct 25, 2017
Do you know when there were no issues with shipping from LRG? It was when Doug and Josh were shipping the games themselves. I'm not one to make such jab, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was because employees don't care or aren't invested in making a good job.

They also have 100000x the inventory since those days.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017

This is most of warehouse work in a nutshell :x In general, not a lot of people care about taking care of stuff they package (hi Amazon) or even deliver (right, UPS??) and lots don't get paid nearly enough for what they are doing (well, that's the job market in general).

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
I always got tracking codes ending with "US" that I could track with my post office website, but with the held games from last year (which they forgot to send me Night Trap, hence why I opened yet another ticket), I'm getting UPS and USPS codes. Am I the only one?

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
This should be pretty cheap, yes? Isn't there thing to sell games for around $10 over the digital price?

-shadow-

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Just in case you're confused, this is the 8-bit style game that was a kickstarter stretch goal. The main game will have a normal physical release, yes.
Ooooooooooooooooh... Well that's pretty cool they're bringing it to a physical medium. Thought this was the main game for a moment.

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
That Bloodstained physical release is gonna look great next to my KS physical release of the main game one day. :)

MulderYuffie

Oct 25, 2017
I need to stop buying digital all together. First Sonic Mania (plus got announced a week later) and now Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon. Hopefully it's only $20 or $25.

Last edited:

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017
2,000 copies for that bloodstained game for vita (standard).

spelunky had 3,000 and that was like instantly gone. gonna be spicy.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Oh they did just post them, but no LEs listed yet. Well, hopefully they announce next week's release by Fri... Want to determine if I'll get themm all right away or what on the pre-order.

ragnar14

Oct 28, 2017
Vancouver
Oh they did just post them, but no LEs listed yet. Well, hopefully they announce next week's release by Fri... Want to determine if I'll get themm all right away or what on the pre-order.

Look again, LEs are there. 3000 Switch, 1500 PS4/Vita. So that's 3500 Vita copies total, PS4/Switch regulars are preorders. With 6 sku's, 2 of which are unlimited, I think I maybe don't care about missing the Vita copy.

MulderYuffie

Oct 25, 2017
Got Outlast bundle Saturday and Shantae and Cosmic Star Heroine today! Now all i need left is my copy of Celeste!

Last edited:

denpanosekai

Oct 28, 2017
Got Outlast bundle Saturday and Shantae and Cosmic Star Heroije today! Now all i jeed elft isnmy copy of Celeste!

I mean, LOL. Either you're drunk or your keyboard is fucked. On a serious note, be prepared to wait for Celeste. LRG indicated they're still evaluating waiting for the final DLC. IMHO they will be waiting so you won't see your game until this summer at best. Personally I'd rather get the full game on disc.

MulderYuffie

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, LOL. Either you're drunk or your keyboard is fucked. On a serious note, be prepared to wait for Celeste. LRG indicated they're still evaluating waiting for the final DLC. IMHO they will be waiting so you won't see your game until this summer at best. Personally I'd rather get the full game on disc.
Same yeah i don't mind waiting and lol yeah i love this phone's autcorrect it never fails to make me look like an idiot! :D