• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

EvilGizmo

Nov 14, 2017
Yeah I have serious doubts about that too. I think they're just saying something like that because if you think about it, these tickets would be really easy to counterfeit.
What I expect they would do easily is just quickly glance at your account and see how about how many games you ordered. That'd only take a minute and make it obvious when somebody has a lot more tickets than they were given.

^^^ yup! We verify based on the orders on your account and we record that redemption. So if someone tries to redeem more tickets than they should have, it gets kicked.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Getting all the SNK releases would be music to my ears. I'd get shock box CE's of all of them. Really hope we at least get Garou and MS3.

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
Please Note: This item is a preorder and will not ship out until the games are manufactured with Nintendo. Due to the long production times associated with Switch cartridges, we expect to ship this item out by late June. All orders are considered final and can not be canceled.

Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon on physical cartridge for the Nintendo Switch. Region free. The Classic Edition is limited to just 3,000 available worldwide.

copy and paste error or is the CE supposed to be pre-order?

dallow_bg

Oct 28, 2017
texas
Hmm, can I not use 2 voucher codes in one transaction?
I really don't want to pay $5.75 to ship a keychain.

EDIT: And because of the whole thing the keychain sold out.
So is my Keychain voucher now useless?

OmegaX

Oct 28, 2017
Got Bloodstained CE for Switch. I also added a Mystery Keychain but they sold out so my coupon is now useless >:(

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Missed either standard or CE Bloodstained on Vita. Page crashed. Yay... looks like its Salt and Sanctuary all over again. I'll try again later.

Refyref

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Got the Switch Bloodstained CE.
Hmm, can I not use 2 voucher codes in one transaction?
I really don't want to pay $5.75 to ship a keychain.

EDIT: And because of the whole thing the keychain sold out.
So is my Keychain voucher now useless?
Yup, this really annoys me. I redeemed 4 different stuff so at least the points would be of use before they expired, but since you can only apply one each checkout. Now I have 3 more codes from redemptions that I'd have to checkout once for each if I want to use them, 15$ each time.
Edit: Or combine them, which will mean I will "only" have to pay another ~15$ for them overall. That's still not good.
Edit 2: I'll just try opening a ticket with support to see if they'll just add them to the order instead.

wesman

Oct 30, 2017
Pittsburgh
Page crashed, and hung on check out three times, missed the Switch CE. Welp, might be my last time ordering with LRG. Setting an alarm on an offday, and being anxious while sleeping AND spending money I don't have, all not fun or productive.

Oct 26, 2017
Secured the Bloodstained LE for Vita. It's likelt to be my last Vita purchase from LRG and it's a good game to end with.

I'll swing back around for the Switch standard before the preorder ends.

blaze

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Got the Switch Bloodstained CE.

Yup, this really annoys me. I redeemed 4 different stuff so at least the points would be of use before they expired, but since you can only apply one each checkout. Now I have 3 more codes from redemptions that I'd have to checkout once for each if I want to use them, 15$ each time.
Edit: Or combine them, which will mean I will "only" have to pay another ~15$ for them overall. That's still not good.
Edit 2: I'll just try opening a ticket with support to see if they'll just add them to the order instead.

My mystery item was pretty much instantly 'dispatched' last week when I ordered it, I'm not sure the combine order request to save on the postage would even process in time if they're sent as quickly as mine was. A support ticket definitely seems like the way to go for an answer if you're worried about being charged $15 for each one.

dubc

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
First attempt to buy something from them (Vita), failed of course. Im not at home so had to try on my phone. I knew it would it wouldn't work though. :( Oh well, $40 more in my account. I won't be home for the next batch either.

It's kind of annoying when you're "in line" you're actually not in line, it's still a free for all.

Last edited:

lyte edge

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Went pretty smoothly for me. Pre-ordered:

Limited Run #250: A Hole New World (PS4)
Limited Run #236: Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon (Vita)
Switch Limited Run #31: Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon Classic Edition
Limited Run #249: Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon (PS4)

There were still remaining units of the PS4 and Vita CEs, for a minute or two, when I checked again after the order went through. Will probably end up caving and pre-ordering a Switch regular version in a week or so.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
Got my order in the the Bloodstained CE for Vita. I'm over the moon. I have it digitally on PS4 and Switch and was thinking about buying the Vita download, then LRG announced this. I'm so excited to have a physical Vita copy, and a soundtrack disc for this great game. Was grousing pretty loudly during the checkout process, that was by far the longest I had to wait in the checkout line. Meanwhile, I was finished by 10:02, but it felt like an eternity. Both standard and CE for Vita were gone by 10:03.

EvilGizmo

Nov 14, 2017
For rewards stuff, Shopify only allows one promo code per order, there's no way around that setting. If you want to redeem multiple codes all at once, contact support with your codes and we can create an order.

Mystery Keychains have been restocked. If you missed adding that to an order this morning due to them being out of stock, contact support (with your code) or create a new order. We can either add those on to your order from today, or we can waive the combine fee if you want to do it as two orders.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Also, unrelated to BadLand, but related to Axiom Verge, I thought that Dan Adelman mocked Limited Run Games when they tried to sign the game before there even was a PS4/Vita/Switch print, I wonder why they insisted on signing the game after coming across as really pissed about that attitude from the dev online.