• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MrHealthy

Nov 11, 2017
I thought Asendia had stepped up their game. Got a shipment notice and then got the items in Toronto a week later. Turns out the improved transit time is because they passed it off to USPS.

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
I'm so on the fence with Minit. I think it looks cool but I have this PS4/Switch dilemma going so suddenly it's a $75 ten dollar game.

i-Jest

Oct 25, 2017
I'm so on the fence with Minit. I think it looks cool but I have this PS4/Switch dilemma going so suddenly it's a $75 ten dollar game.

I know it sucks to see those scalper prices. Furi and Danmaku Unlimited are ones I missed out on for money reasons. Seeing what they can go for is by no means pleasant to look at, and the shipping prices are just stupid. Normally if its something I question about adding to my collection I likely won't regret missing out.

I hope my input helps in your decision making process.

Deleted member 25870

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017

That's fucking weird. I was just thinking about looking up the Asian release prices this morning. And I think price is going to determine whether I try for this or not. If this is a first come first serve instead of a preorder it's going to cripple the site probably more so than any other release. Scalpers'll be ringing their hands over those Saturn prices in hopes that they can get a piece of that hype.

i-Jest

Oct 25, 2017
That's fucking weird. I was just thinking about looking up the Asian release prices this morning. And I think price is going to determine whether I try for this or not. If this is a first come first serve instead of a preorder it's going to cripple the site probably more so than any other release. Scalpers'll be ringing their hands over those Saturn prices in hopes that they can get a piece of that hype.

Well...

This game will be available Friday, 5/10 at 10am EST for a limited-quantity pre-order on PS4 and a two-week timed pre-order for the Switch.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Any hope to see the rest of SNK lineup someday? I really want to have Last Blade 2 and Samurai Shodown V Special in a shockbox

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
hoping josh and doug attempt to fix the hold system thing soon, tempted to get battle garegga but the $15 shipping per game is starting to outweigh actually getting it now

Hexadron

Oct 25, 2017
Is the LRG Battle Garegga Rev. 2016 any different than the Asian physical release (as far as anyone knows)?

battle-garegga-rev-2016-physical-play-asia-ps4-cover.jpg

Deleted member 8861

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I've been busy for a few days- do we have any news about Fata Morgana? I know Novectacle said they're pretty much done with the PS4 port

Kresnik

Oct 26, 2017
hoping josh and doug attempt to fix the hold system thing soon, tempted to get battle garegga but the $15 shipping per game is starting to outweigh actually getting it now

I'm actually glad we're receiving the last of the Vita releases now. I'm gonna have to suck it up and just pay $15 shipping for the last few but means I don't have to mess around with the new system (which doesn't seem like it's useful to me at all).

denpanosekai

Oct 28, 2017

I looked it up and it's a platinum within 2 hours apparently. Absolutely not worth 35$. Last time I bit on something similar was Reverie for PS4 which I fully completed in 4 hours (but I really had fun with it). At least with something like Undertale you have a fair amount of replayability. For Minit I'll add it to my psdeals watch, hoping to grab it for 5-ish dollars down the road.

BTW I noticed LRG stopped linking to their forum from the store page.

-Peabody-

Oct 29, 2017
Did anyone get a shipping notification for their Lumines Remastered Deluxe edition? They said it would be available for shipping immediately following the sale but I haven't seen anything.

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
I looked it up and it's a platinum within 2 hours apparently. Absolutely not worth 35$. Last time I bit on something similar was Reverie for PS4 which I fully completed in 4 hours (but I really had fun with it). At least with something like Undertale you have a fair amount of replayability. For Minit I'll add it to my psdeals watch, hoping to grab it for 5-ish dollars down the road.

BTW I noticed LRG stopped linking to their forum from the store page.

In the end I didn't listen to my own instincts on this one. Ugh.

shoptroll

May 29, 2018
Does anyone here collect the trading cards that come with the orders? I've got 5 of them so far and wondering if anyone wants 'em.

#284 - West of Loathing
#255 - Cosmic Star Heroine
#330 - Broken Age
#425 - Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon
#341 - Shantae and the Pirate's Curse

If you're interested drop me a PM and I'll gladly put them in the mail to you. US only please.

EDIT: Claimed! Thank you everyone who responded.

Last edited:

ThatsMacky

Oct 25, 2017
Has anyone in Canada that ordered 'Bloodstained: COTM' had any movement on their shipping? I got the shipping notification on the 26th but all the tracking says is "Shipment left seller facility and in transit to carrier."

I'm not sure if this is because they only created the shipping label and only recently shipped them out, Ascendia not updating their tracking, or a different issue... or I'm just overly paranoid. Yeah, it's probably the latter.

Ramako

Jan 1, 2018
Canada
Has anyone in Canada that ordered 'Bloodstained: COTM' had any movement on their shipping? I got the shipping notification on the 26th but all the tracking says is "Shipment left seller facility and in transit to carrier."

I'm not sure if this is because they only created the shipping label and only recently shipped them out, Ascendia not updating their tracking, or a different issue... or I'm just overly paranoid. Yeah, it's probably the latter.

I'm in Toronto and mine arrived yesterday. I got the notification on the 25th. My tracker showed that they handed it off to the USPS at some point.

MrHealthy

Nov 11, 2017

I received my copy in Toronto last week on the 30th. Mine shipped on the 24th.

Oct 25, 2017
Canada

Got it in Ottawa today.

ThatsMacky

Oct 25, 2017
I'm in Toronto and mine arrived yesterday. I got the notification on the 25th. My tracker showed that they handed it off to the USPS at some point.
I received my copy in Toronto last week on the 30th. Mine shipped on the 24th.
Got it in Ottawa today.

Thanks everyone. I'll give it a few more days and if nothing changes (and it doesn't arrive) I'll open a ticket.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Huh, makes me wonder if LimitedRunGames got me blocked. I make a few questions on Twitter regarding missing production updates and order limits, but it's been months since I got a reply from them. A guy makes a random question on another random guy's Twitter post and LimitedRunGames sweeps in to answer said question.

And by the way, they say all standalone Bloodstained copies have been shipped, but mine hasn't.

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
Huh, makes me wonder if LimitedRunGames got me blocked. I make a few questions on Twitter regarding missing production updates and order limits, but it's been months since I got a reply from them. A guy makes a random question on another random guy's Twitter post and LimitedRunGames sweeps in to answer said question.

And by the way, they say all standalone Bloodstained copies have been shipped, but mine hasn't.

I'm pretty sure they mute people that don't flatter them.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
they still reply to me and i'm surprised at that because i probably piss them off in here with all the complaining i do

Guess I'll send you my questions whenever I have them, because sending it their way has been a lost cause for some time. Josh is the only one that did reply to a few of them a few months ago, but that's about it.

EvilGizmo

Nov 14, 2017

Unless you've been actively harassing staff, you wouldn't be blocked/muted.
Might depend on what time of day you're tweeting, twitter is mainly watched M-F 10a-6p

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Huh? Production still shows as TBA.

April 19th Sale: Address Changes are OPEN.

Nurse Love Syndrome (Vita - Standard) - Shipping in progress.
Nurse Love Syndrome (Vita - CE) - Currently in manufacturing, shipping dates TBA.

Probably just not updated? But I have my shipping confirmation already... Usually I'm the last one to receive it, being on the west coast.

EDIT: Must be, just checked the site again and looks like they just remodeled it today.

The Shipping Room
Check out what the Limited Run Games shipping room is currently shipping out.
Currently Shipping:
Room 1:
Finishing the March 1st sale
Room 2: 1x Nurse Love Syndrome (Vita)
Please note that detailed updates on all pending games can be found here. Our shipping team ships out items by common order grouping, with the most common orders going out first. Please check here frequently to see what is currently going out!

Unless that's just for the SE?

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
so if someone doesnt tweet in that time frame to support, they dont get an answer the following day? :-/
they probably get hundreds of tweets a day not to mention RTs and quote RTs so it wouldn't be worth the effort of having to sift through all the stuff they got tweeted at outside working hours, doug and josh usually reply on their personal twitters outside hours tho but i think that's more casual stuff than LRG related

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
they probably get hundreds of tweets a day not to mention RTs and quote RTs so it wouldn't be worth the effort of having to sift through all the stuff they got tweeted at outside working hours, doug and josh usually reply on their personal twitters outside hours tho but i think that's more casual stuff than LRG related

But didn't you say that they still reply to you? Doesn't that mean that if I do tweet during working hours, I should be getting some kind of response?