• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
But didn't you say that they still reply to you? Doesn't that mean that if I do tweet during working hours, I should be getting some kind of response?

it's probably around midpoint in the day for them when i usually tweet to them, if i don't get a reply i usually try again later in the day or the next day

LimitedRunGames

Verified
Nov 2, 2017
We try our best to answer questions on Twitter but our notifications are pretty hectic so we can't always get to everyone. Our normal hours plus lunch play into it too.

If you need an answer right away try tagging @lrgsupport or join our discord.

https://discord.gg/Rvx2WEc

JaxJag

Oct 28, 2017
Odd thing... yesterday I got The King of Fighters 97 and the cover art has a rip. But it's sealed... so it looks like whoever slid the cover into the case ripped the cover, and just went a head and sealed it anyway, lol.

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
Odd thing... yesterday I got The King of Fighters 97 and the cover art has a rip. But it's sealed... so it looks like whoever slid the cover into the case ripped the cover, and just went a head and sealed it anyway, lol.

Yeah I had that with another game. Open a ticket quickly before they are out of extras.

JaxJag

Oct 28, 2017
I have like 76 reward tickets.. i'm not sure if I have 4 more. So I wanted to ask if anyone knew what was the last game to include the loyalty tickets? I just wanna see if I have anymore coming before I send the tickets in.

ragnar14

Oct 28, 2017
Vancouver
I have like 76 reward tickets.. i'm not sure if I have 4 more. So I wanted to ask if anyone knew what was the last game to include the loyalty tickets? I just wanna see if I have anymore coming before I send the tickets in.
I'm not certain of the last game, but 2019 games do not come with them. And virtually every 2018 game should already be shipped, I think?

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not certain of the last game, but 2019 games do not come with them. And virtually every 2018 game should already be shipped, I think?

i think it ended with Another World or Salt & Sanctuary as those were in my last held package and i'm pretty sure i got tickets for everything

Last edited:

Mr Bungle

Dec 11, 2017

I counted close to 120 tickets recently myself. I should probably do something with them!

Mr Bungle

Dec 11, 2017
Anyone receive an order confirmation email for a "Narcosis Replacement Poster"? I just received that today.

blaze

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Anyone receive an order confirmation email for a "Narcosis Replacement Poster"? I just received that today.

Yup, there was a post on their forums a while back where someone had received a West of Loathing poster in their CE instead of the Narcosis one, I'm guessing either they all went out with the wrong poster or they just don't know and played it safe by sending everyone a new correct poster instead.

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
I just noticed that there is no limit on the Battle Garegga LE. What the heck is wrong with them?

I'll personally give it a pass which is amazing given that it's one of my favorite games ever, but I fully expect their store to get crushed.

Would be all over it if not for the vinyl and Saturn longbox.

Edit: I see that the standard says the same thing so perhaps it gets changed? Seems crazy.

djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017
Oh man. I already own the JP M2 Battle Garegga Premium Edition... but I'm still probably going to go in on this Collector's Edition tomorrow...

Seafoam Gaming

One Winged Slayer
Nov 3, 2017
I just noticed that there is no limit on the Battle Garegga LE. What the heck is wrong with them?

I'll personally give it a pass which is amazing given that it's one of my favorite games ever, but I fully expect their store to get crushed.

Would be all over it if not for the vinyl and Saturn longbox.

Edit: I see that the standard says the same thing so perhaps it gets changed? Seems crazy.

It's $130. I seriously doubt anyone will buy more than 2 or 3 at most, so there should be little to worry about. If an auto-buyout happens then they'd be all cancelled in no time, it'll be fine.

Saoshyant

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
*Checks the Battle Garegga page*

3000 standard copies, oh I guess they didn't want to risk too many. *keeps reading*

"WARNING: This item is not limited - you may buy as many as you like." *loud WTF*

dallow_bg

Oct 28, 2017
texas
Battle Garegga LE gone in under 5 mins.
That's not that bad, haha.

EDIT: about 400 left of the SE out of the initial 2000 or so

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah it was weird including the vinyl AND a CD soundtrack in it.

Got it no problem though, but new checkout seemed a little slower than usual.

Oct 27, 2017
Beyond shocked that Garegga standard is still available over 7 mins in.
Same here! It's been a while since I ordered something that wasn't on preorder, so I was kinda worried I was going to miss out! Thankfully it was a painless checkout, but I'm surprised it hasn't vanished faster, given its legacy!

We didn't have an insane number of holds, our international orders are still really strong.
Just want to chime in and politely say I really miss the hold system. ;-; $15 is a tough pill to swallow each and every time...

Deleted member 25870

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Same here! It's been a while since I ordered something that wasn't on preorder, so I was kinda worried I was going to miss out! Thankfully it was a painless checkout, but I'm surprised it hasn't vanished faster, given its legacy!
Yep, I have no self control. I stared at the page for 15 minutes and bought it. Oh well, I have Garegga on disc again.

Albatross

Nov 11, 2017
We didn't have an insane number of holds, our international orders are still really strong.
This is what happens when there is no competition.
If we want the games we have no choice to buy them from you nevertheless, but still doesn't mean that many of us aren't very "disappointed" (to put it lightly) by the disappearance of the hold system, since it meant quite a lot of savings for us.

Samuray

Nov 21, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
This is what happens when there is no competition.
If we want the games we have no choice to buy them from you nevertheless, but still doesn't mean that many of us aren't very "disappointed" (to put it lightly) by the disappearance of the hold system, since it meant quite a lot of savings for us.

This, so so much.

On a fact level, I buy a lot less because of this. No one cares because games sell out anyway, I know. But still. I had to skip "Prison Guard VR" despite having bought every other LRG VR game until now....also I won't be playing "Alone with You" and "Aegis Defenders" for 50 bucks total? Sad to say I can't do that. :( (yeah, it's a preorder so maybe a combine will come up, but still)

On an emotional level, this has hit me really really hard. Everything has pretty much been said already, but man, do I hope LRG will re-introduce the previous system or something else. Combines were a lot of work, I get that....but the way things are right now.....it's a damn shame for us folks overseas. :(

I used to look forward to LRG's announcements, but now I dread them, fearing something I want may be revealed. Which is pretty absurd when you think about it.

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
This, so so much.

On a fact level, I buy a lot less because of this. No one cares because games sell out anyway, I know. But still. I had to skip "Prison Guard VR" despite having bought every other LRG VR game until now....also I won't be playing "Alone with You" and "Aegis Defenders" for 50 bucks total? Sad to say I can't do that. :( (yeah, it's a preorder so maybe a combine will come up, but still)

On an emotional level, this has hit me really really hard. Everything has pretty much been said already, but man, do I hope LRG will re-introduce the previous system or something else. Combines were a lot of work, I get that....but the way things are right now.....it's a damn shame for us folks overseas. :(

I used to look forward to LRG's announcements, but now I dread them, fearing something I want may be revealed. Which is pretty absurd when you think about it.

sadly for every 5 repeat customers they have they probably 30 1 game only customers that could replace them so they're able to do it like this sadly and as Albatross says, it's now at the case of either put up with the extra shipping costs or miss out on it because no one (other companies) else will be able to get the game

ragnar14

Oct 28, 2017
Vancouver
Combines were a lot of work, I get that....
Picking/packing product is supposed to be the largest function in shipping stuff out. Combining orders reduces that labor, by a fairly large margin, I've worked both sides of that job. LRG wasting countless hours with CS manually combining everything was ridiculous.
If LRG actually setup combines properly it would've been a win+win scenario, we'd save money and LRG would earn free money off the combine fees. But I suppose their sales systems aren't setup to handle their needs. That's the real problem. I doubt there's some easy system they can buy that handles all their pre-orders, plus hold insanity.

Saoshyant

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
As someone from Europe, I actually never used the hold service. Hearing the problems people had with it actually discouraged me to try it out.

But I am standing with you guys who miss the service.

Except, well, this is a bit too much:

On an emotional level, this has hit me really really hard.

Like, what the hell, dude. If not being able to throw more money into pilling up videogames in your home is really hitting you that hard, you may need to revise certain aspects of your life and/or seek professional counseling.

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
As someone from Europe, I actually never used the hold service. Hearing the problems people had with it actually discouraged me to try it out.

But I am standing with you guys who miss the service.

Like, what the hell, dude. If not being able to throw more money into pilling up videogames in your home is really hitting you that hard, you may need to revise certain aspects of your life and/or seek professional counseling.

i'm in the uk and never had any problems with it apart from the fact the packages came at like 7 in the morning and woke me up earlier on that day, i think the only person who had any real problems was Shizuka but i've heard that brazil customs can be pretty crap or that one person that got doubles of everything but that was more LRG than his problem

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
i'm in the uk and never had any problems with it apart from the fact the packages came at like 7 in the morning and woke me up earlier on that day, i think the only person who had any real problems was Shizuka but i've heard that brazil customs can be pretty crap or that one person that got doubles of everything but that was more LRG than his problem

My issue with hold orders resulted from LRG every time. First time, they mentioned they shipped the game, but the tracking code never worked. Second time, they finally shipped that previous order, but it came with one game missing. Third and fourth times, they declared the full price on the package, despite reiterating that packages were declared with a lower value for Brazil.

Samuray

Nov 21, 2017
Hamburg, Germany

"Seek professional counseling"? What the hell indeed.
I'm in the wonderful situation that my life is relatively worry-free, I'm enjoying my family, everything is good. So video games are my hobby, and LRG is one of the main aspects of that. Losing the ability to get more or less every game that I want from them did sadden me, yes. I realize it's a good problem to have compared to many many other potential issues, but it is what it is. Rest assured I'm emotionally stable otherwise.

Well, anyway. I would be down for any kind of combine system, of course, and I do understand that the old one overwhelmed shipping probably on a regular basis. Still, would be great if something would be introduced again.

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
Is Garegga really limited to 3k copies but you can buy as many you like? I'm kind of scared right now since I had a meeting this morning. I've been begging for this since the digital version was announced for Japan.

Edit: Phew, made it! Hope everything went well with the release and that we can see more ShotTriggers releases in the future. I need 'em all!

Last edited:

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Is Garegga really limited to 3k copies but you can buy as many you like? I'm kind of scared right now since I had a meeting this morning. I've been begging for this since the digital version was announced for Japan.
It took an hour for the morning batch to sell out. You'll be fine.