• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ragnar14

Oct 28, 2017
Vancouver
To the bolded, why would people be unhappy with a Switch version being announced? They bought the product, they were interested in the game, and they got it. And if they are angry? Who cares! A new version is out for other people to buy. Who cares if people are salty that more copies of a game are available.
Because they would *prefer* a Switch version. And I imagine the resale price and demand on PS4 copies just tanks when a Switch version is announced, so they can't flip it easily when it happens. Now these salty people are skipping interesting games.

Please don't use a stupid "who cares about _____!" dismissive argument. That can be said about *everything*.

Samuray

Nov 21, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
Just to be clear, I'm no advocate to preventing Switch versions in order to push PS4. I just thought it would be a possible solution. :)

And I'm usually not mad about SWI ports coming out, because yeah, I bought the game on PS4 before because I am interested in it, and I can still play this one. Hoooowever, in rare instances it does sting a little because a game would have felt nicer on SWI, in a way. "Double Dragon IV" would be my prime example....I don't mind "Momodora", but DD4 would sting a little. And that "Shantae" CE looked really excellent.

The way to go would indeed be avoidance of these time-shifted releases. Announce at the same time that PS4 and SWI are coming, or at least planned, and everone's happy. Won't exactly help PS4 sales, though, which brings us back to the initial point. :)

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
I need to stop buying Switch games. It seems that I rarely end up using mine.. I think I had more hours on my Wii U at this point.

Kresnik

Oct 26, 2017
Late to the party. Got Fata Morgana and LDM but god, that site freeze when the games went live was stressful!

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
is this the LAST vita release? Just curious

Picked up Fata Morgana on PS4. Does anyone have any idea how much% are left on it?

UCBooties

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Pennsylvania, USA
Is it just speculation at this point that a Switch release of Airheart will be coming later? I read back a few pages and didn't see anything about it one way or the other.

Kernal 64

#TeamThierry
Oct 28, 2017
NY
i don't think guac will be with LRG considering that drinkbox will have released 2 copies of it physically on PS4 and neither have been with LRG
I don't think it's unlikely, we've seen several developers sign different companies for different platforms.

Guacamelee 1 and 2 have a dual pack release coming to standard retail: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/guacam...ction-nintendo-switch/6331740.p?skuId=6331740

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
It was mentioned here several times, like a few more KEMCO titles, Papers Please, Guacamelee, etc.

I think I only remember see Papers Please being mentioned, but quite a while ago. "Several times" is only relevant if someone was there to read it, but you do post news on several different topics too.

Oct 28, 2017
Just tried playing my new copy of Jak 3 and the disc copied to the PS4 hard drive but the disc keeps sounding like it's loading while it's in the PS4 and the game keeps going black for a couple seconds then back again when I started it. Do I have a defective disc?

N E R O

Oct 25, 2017
Mississauga, ON
Faaaaaaak I was away on a business trip on Friday and forgot about the vita Games. Finally. My LRG vita collection has been broken. I will try the waiting list. Otherwise I'm selling my whole collection on EBAY

t26

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Or you could just buy Fata on ebay. I mean we are really close to the end with all game going to be announced at E3

i-Jest

Oct 25, 2017
Faaaaaaak I was away on a business trip on Friday and forgot about the vita Games. Finally. My LRG vita collection has been broken. I will try the waiting list. Otherwise I'm selling my whole collection on EBAY

Give me a price on Saturday Morning RPG, Futuridium EP Deluxe, Sölder X2 Final Prototype, Ocean Horn, La-Mulana EX, Dragon Fantasy The Black Tome of Ice, and Siralim 2.

N E R O

Oct 25, 2017
Mississauga, ON
I'll buy Rabi-Ribi off of you if it comes to that!
DM me, I have it as a double.

Seems like the only possible solution.

Agree.
I thought I recalled them saying they would help people out who could show they had a full collection and missed one game.

I hope that's the case, Crossing fingers &

Or you could just buy Fata on ebay. I mean we are really close to the end with all game going to be announced at E3

Naaah. I am done with Ebay for good (Purchasing wise). Prices are just inflated.I don't want to deal with more expensive prices on Ebay and the way the Canadian $ is right now doesn't help. even Canadian sellers tend to sell games of the equivalent prices of the US$. It only makes sense I guess

Give me a price on Saturday Morning RPG, Futuridium EP Deluxe, Sölder X2 Final Prototype, Ocean Horn, La-Mulana EX, Dragon Fantasy The Black Tome of Ice, and Siralim 2.
I-jesto san. I am pretty sure that Futuridium, Solder X2 and La-Mulana are doubled. Got them while buying bigger lots on ebay.Will work something out.

If you seriosuly do this I missed Salt & Sanctuary and Chronus Arc.

I will let you know soon. depends on what LRG say

t26

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Also keep in mind you are giving up right before their last game which is only for people with full or close to full collection

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
Josh said last Friday that they would be revealing one of his favorite games for release this coming Friday. Did we hear anything about it yet?

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
i wonder if LRG will be doing more PS2 classics, god help me if they do one for Ape Escape 2 and lump in an expensive LE with it because i'll be getting that