• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
have any uk people here had their asendia tracking from LRG display as delivered but got nothing? i'm worried enough about the games being sent in the bubblewrap thing and getting damaged because of my crappy postbox and now this happens

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Oh yeah, true.
Man that series had really spotty physical releases.

I own the PS2 release of 1, and for some reason thought there was only one sequel for PS3. I got it through PSN+, and it's super annoying that it's separated by episode :/ Physical in NA would've been nice.... Didn't even know there was a 2 on PS2 that EU got.

Oct 28, 2017
have any uk people here had their asendia tracking from LRG display as delivered but got nothing? i'm worried enough about the games being sent in the bubblewrap thing and getting damaged because of my crappy postbox and now this happens
I've had horrible experiences in the past with asendia, not with LRG but with Amazon, losing packages (which makes it worse since I now get to pay $15 for the "privilege" of their services).
How many days has it been?, because I would try kicking up a stink about it tbh.

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
I've had horrible experiences in the past with asendia, not with LRG but with Amazon, losing packages (which makes it worse since I now get to pay $15 for the "privilege" of their services).
How many days has it been?, because I would try kicking up a stink about it tbh.
it happened sometime within the last couple hours, usually delivered status isn't marked until a day or so after i get the package

budgie

Jan 6, 2019
Yes, my hold order of 9x games shows as 'Delivered' on the Asendia site :(

Have you tried Postal Ninja?

Nothing about being delivered on there.

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017

pretty much the same tracking info as on the asendia website aside from there not being a delivery status
i wonder if it hit a delivered status because it was handed onto royal mail? i forget the last time they delivered a LRG package but they have done very rarely instead of the clowns at myhermes

budgie

Jan 6, 2019
pretty much the same tracking info as on the asendia website aside from there not being a delivery status
i wonder if it hit a delivered status because it was handed onto royal mail? i forget the last time they delivered a LRG package but they have done very rarely instead of the clowns at myhermes
I'm pretty sure it is MyHermes. Royal Mail don't offer DDP shipping.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
I sure hope the 3DS game gets announced this week. Still hoping for that Senran Kagura Burst NA release...

blaze

Oct 25, 2017
UK

Asendia usually list the MyHermes tracking code at the top of their tracking page once it's passed on, says something like Postal Tracking # then a 16 digit number, it doesn't actually tell you that it's tracking for MyHermes though they let you guess that one yourself.

Kresnik

Oct 26, 2017
Can't believe LRG are landing PS2 classics these days, so awesome. Makes me wish they could've gotten to PS1 classics on Vita before that window closed.

If they grab Ape Escape I'll likely pick it up. I own enough copies of Jak, but only one copy of Ape Escape 2!

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017

my has changed to entered the delivery carrier network now and what i assume is a hex code, i can't remember how i got the hermes tracking code from this last time this happened because i was unable to get it from my tracking app and from the asendia website, i guess it hit delivered status because it made it to myhermes (wish me luck)

EvilGizmo

Nov 14, 2017
my has changed to entered the delivery carrier network now and what i assume is a hex code, i can't remember how i got the hermes tracking code from this last time this happened because i was unable to get it from my tracking app and from the asendia website, i guess it hit delivered status because it made it to myhermes (wish me luck)

You should be able to get your local tracking number here: http://tracking.asendiausa.com/t.aspx

Galdius

Oct 25, 2017
Just got the shipping confirmation email for the games I bought last friday and LRG got my address wrong again for the fourth time.

The address is correct on their site. I already checked several times.
I even opened a ticket with support when they shipped 3 packages with the wrong zip code and they said the shipping team was looking for a solution but apparently they didn`t care and just shipped today`s package without correcting their issue.
I'm very disappointed with this. I had never had any shipping problems with LRG before those 4 packages but now it seems like they can't fix this issue.

Edit: Brett from support was quick when he saw my email and managed to correct my zip code.

Last edited:

OrangeAtlas

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't realize Psychonauts was an open preorder.

Fantastic news. If the Collector's Edition is really nice I might bite.

Oct 25, 2017
I sure hope the 3DS game gets announced this week. Still hoping for that Senran Kagura Burst NA release...

Oh man there's a 3DS game?

Don't worry, we'll get that Dragon Quest XI 3DS announcement.

Oh man don't do this.

I can always dream it is DQXI or Great Ace Attorney or even Boxboy trilogy but those companies would never let LRG publish that. But basically any 3DS title I'm going to buy.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Oh man there's a 3DS game?

My guess has been this for a while (with zero hints given out) since:

-3DS is region locked
-this game was physical only in EU, DD only in NA
-partnership with XSEED
-Bon Apetit! was previously localized

Unless there's any other guesses to toss out on what might actyally be plausible?

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
I need to learn to slow down and read better lol. Just ordered a ps4 copy of Fata when they tweeted it out, Thinking for some reason it was for vita. Rip me. Hopefully I'll be able to sell for cost when I get it. Absolutely no way to cancel huh?

Also I do not understand how people are selling preorders on eBay for less than the total from LRG directly

dallow_bg

Oct 28, 2017
texas
Just got the shipping confirmation email for the games I bought last friday and LRG got my address wrong again for the fourth time.

The address is correct on their site. I already checked several times.
I even opened a ticket with support when they shipped 3 packages with the wrong zip code and they said the shipping team was looking for a solution but apparently they didn`t care and just shipped today`s package without correcting their issue.
I'm very disappointed with this. I had never had any shipping problems with LRG before those 4 packages but now it seems like they can't fix this issue.

Edit: Brett from support was quick when he saw my email and managed to correct my zip code.

Glad they fixed it manually.
But why does it keep happening?

ragnar14

Oct 28, 2017
Vancouver
This person has it for $60 with free shipping. That person is taking an L after fees and shipping if they bought it for retail from LRG

Probably bought a bunch hoping to scalp for crazy profit. Dunno how much shipping costs him in the USA, but minus fees he's probably getting $52-53. Really doesn't look like he's losing much, but this is why scalping is gambling.
That fuck is bullshitting that he's already preordered Airheart and Oddworld PS3. Scalpy scalp scalp scalp.

dallow_bg

Oct 28, 2017
texas
Probably bought a bunch hoping to scalp for crazy profit. Dunno how much shipping costs him in the USA, but minus fees he's probably getting $52-53. Really doesn't look like he's losing much, but this is why scalping is gambling.
That fuck is bullshitting that he's already preordered Airheart and Oddworld PS3. Scalpy scalp scalp scalp.
Fee is 10% for games so that's $54.
Shipping a plain PS4 game is 3.xx minimum (plus envelope, though he's likely reusing one).

Not sure if he ordered anything else from LRG as he's only got one copy but he'd be losing.

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
Starting to see more physical Xbox One releases for games that you'd imagine wouldn't make the minimum print requirement in previous years. Shovel Knight Treasure Trove has listings up when the OG release was cancelled and Merge Games bringing Northguard to XB1 despite having to cancel (or exclude) other releases, physically, on that platform like Sublevel Zero Redux. Their store doesn't even have an "Xbox" platform header to put Northguard under.

Has anyone from LRG recently mentioned that stopgap? I wonder if something has finally been worked out to allow for smaller print runs on the platform.

Last edited:

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
Starting to see more physical Xbox One releases for games that you'd imagine wouldn't make the minimum print requirement in previous years. Shovel Knight Treasure Trove has listings up when the OG release was cancelled and Merge Games bringing Northguard to XB1 despite having to canceling or excluding other releases, physically, on that platform like Sublevel Zero Redux. Their store doesn't even have an "Xbox" platform header to put Northguard under.

Has anyone from LRG recently mentioned that stopgap? I wonder if something has finally been worked out to allow for smaller print runs on the platform.
i've started to notice this along with some indie games being switch and xbone with physicals too, maybe phil spencer is pulling some sort of strings

ragnar14

Oct 28, 2017
Vancouver

Gaardus

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I guess it's a wet dream on my part. Though I could swear not that long ago Vic / gaijinworks were promising one last PSP game. That probably fell through. Not even sure what they're up to these days.
The PSP version of Class of Heroes 3 was officially canned in favor of the PS3 version in late 2017. Of course, that never came out, either. (No communications from Vic since June of 2018.)

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
The PSP version of Class of Heroes 3 was officially canned in favor of the PS3 version in late 2017. Of course, that never came out, either. (No communications from Vic since June of 2018.)

I check ever few months on the Gaijinworks forums to see if there's any news, and he did show up that one time last year. I think he said it was health problems or something? I dunno, but I still seriously have NO idea how they even operate as a company :x

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Wow, I'm surprised that there hasn't been a reply since my last one on Wednesday here :x Release day not as hype, I guess?

Anyhow, just got shipping confirmation for Jak II LE. Kinda funny, since I haven't had confirmation for the first one yet, but it was also bundled with the Shantae LE.

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
I ordered Airheart in a weak moment.

It's one of those games where I'll open the mail someday and wonder why.