• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

denpanosekai

Oct 28, 2017
Here are some 3DS games I think could be possible from LimitedRunGames
  1. Harmoknight (by Game Freak, LRG just published Giga Wrecker Alt.)
  2. Ikachan (by Pixel, LRG published Kero Blaster recently)
  3. Gotta Protectors (a real gem, hopefully the FM sound pack would be bundled)
  4. River City: Knights of Justice (apparently not a very good game, but LRG did publish River City Melee)
  5. Senran Kagura Burst (I think it deserves a physical, but not my first pick from the list given the PS4 "remake" exists)

t26

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Here are some 3DS games I think could be possible from LimitedRunGames
  1. Harmoknight (by Game Freak, LRG just published Giga Wrecker Alt.)
  2. Ikachan (by Pixel, LRG published Kero Blaster recently)
  3. Gotta Protectors (a real gem, hopefully the FM sound pack would be bundled)
  4. River City: Knights of Justice (apparently not a very good game, but LRG did publish River City Melee)
  5. Senran Kagura Burst (I think it deserves a physical, but not my first pick from the list given the PS4 "remake" exists)
Harmoknight was actually published by Nintendo, so basically zero chance of it happening (Giga Wrecker Alt was actually published by Rising Star)

t26

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
so were those 3 wii games a couple of years ago but i think it was either nisa or xseed that got to publish them in NA
It was only Pandora's Tower and Last Story, the other game was published by Nintendo themselves. But they are able to get Nintendo games they should focus on Bayonetta

Oct 25, 2017
Knights of Justice was okay and if it is that I think I will have to pass despite owning the other games physically. Don't think I could justify spending the money on that game again just to have it physically.

OrangeAtlas

Oct 25, 2017
No clue if I just missed somebody mentioning this but the next PS3 game, Oddworld: New n' Tasty, is hitting on Friday:

b5527a2f-2704-4382-bd34-1a9ae42a067d.png

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
I'm such an old person when it comes to streaming.

Like Twitch is advertising on top of the LRG video that there's a "Free Sub Ready". What does this mean and why would I use it?

dallow_bg

Oct 28, 2017
texas
Vita list.

I may have missed the first title.
What was before Guacamelee if anything?

Deadbolt (thanks)
Guacamelee!
Super Mutant Alien Assault
Pix the Cat
Revenant Dogma
Mutant Blobs Attack !!!
Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken
Rocketbirds 2: Evolution
Atari Flashback Classics
Dmascus Gear Operation Osaka
Dmascus Gear Operation Tokyo
Metal Slug 3
Papers, Please
Super Meat Boy

Last edited:

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Really wish this announcement was given some warning ahead of time. I don't have enough to pay for the CE of Power Rangers right now since they charge immediately....