• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jom

Oct 25, 2017
Yikes LRG. If you signed that Red Faction deal after the AMA shit, that's a great way to get me to stop purchasing from you guys. I've made a lot of purchases in the past, but this is just too gross to accept.

i-Jest

Oct 25, 2017
I'm disappointed at the lack of Garou Mark of The Wolves (Vita). At least we can finally get Guacamelee (Vita) though.

Hexadron

Oct 25, 2017
I'm confused on the Star Wars releases. So are they doing physical releases on NES carts and Gameboy? Will the be ported to console? Big box PC? Whaaa???!!!

LimitedRunGames I know you guys are probably pooped from your conference, but care to comment?

The Secret of Monkey Island™ (PC)
The Secret of Monkey Island™: Special Edition (PC)
The Curse of Monkey Island™ (PC)
Monkey Island™ 2 Special Edition: LeChuck's Revenge (PC)
Star Wars (NES, Game Boy)
SW Bounty Hunter (PS4)
SW Dark Forces (PC)
SW Episode I: Racer (PC, N64)
SW The Empire Strikes Back (NES, Game Boy)
SW Jedi Knight (PC)
SW Jedi Knight II - Jedi Outcast (PC)
SW Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy (PC)
SW Racer Revenge (PS4)
SW Rebel Assault (PC)
SW Shadows of the Empire (PC, N64)
SW TIE Fighter (PC)
SW X-Wing (PC)

SameDods

Feb 25, 2018
I'm confused on the Star Wars releases. So are they doing physical releases on NES carts and Gameboy? Will the be ported to console? Big box PC? Whaaa???!!!

LimitedRunGames I know you guys are probably pooped from your conference, but care to comment?

The Secret of Monkey Island™ (PC)
The Secret of Monkey Island™: Special Edition (PC)
The Curse of Monkey Island™ (PC)
Monkey Island™ 2 Special Edition: LeChuck's Revenge (PC)
Star Wars (NES, Game Boy)
SW Bounty Hunter (PS4)
SW Dark Forces (PC)
SW Episode I: Racer (PC, N64)
SW The Empire Strikes Back (NES, Game Boy)
SW Jedi Knight (PC)
SW Jedi Knight II - Jedi Outcast (PC)
SW Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy (PC)
SW Racer Revenge (PS4)
SW Rebel Assault (PC)
SW Shadows of the Empire (PC, N64)
SW TIE Fighter (PC)
SW X-Wing (PC)
Yes, this has been the highlight of E3 for me so far. I can't imagine how they will pull it off

sir_crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
I'm curious about how these are "definitive"

Like, will Secret of Monkey Island include both the EGA and VGA versions? Will Monkey Island 2 have both the DOS and FM Towns versions? Will you still be able to output them through to a roland synthesiser? Can you mix adlib sound effects with roland music?

clickKunst

Dec 18, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
It's the special editions of Monkey Island - they already got a physical release last generation with the exception of Curse of Monkey Island. I'll pass on that. Hit me up if you re-release The Dig or Sam n' Max Hit the Road.

eXistor

Oct 27, 2017
Really excited to see what the Monkey Island stuff is gonna look like.

It's the special editions of Monkey Island - they already got a physical release last generation with the exception of Curse of Monkey Island. I'll pass on that. Hit me up if you re-release The Dig or Sam n' Max Hit the Road.
They're also making Collector's Editions, which is what I'm excited for.

Last edited:

darthbob

One Winged Slayer
Nov 20, 2017
Lack of Rogue Squadron in their lineup is pretty lame.

It was certainly a much better game that Shadows of the Empire. Oh well, I still got my boxed N64 copy.

Olengie

Oct 25, 2017
Why bother? Aren't most of these PC titles on ebay for 5$ already. Don't see the appeal of a cd-rom/floppy re-release.
I own all of them on Steam from the numerous Star Wars Humble Bundles and some of the OG PC releases. Incredibly disappointing if true. Was super hyped to played the Jedi Knight series again on PS4.

takoyaki

Oct 25, 2017
If there was going to be a Night in the Woods CE would have have announced it during the show. Or should I still hold out hope?
I think it could still happen and design/content just isn't finalized yet or something like that.

Last year, they revealed Fata Morgana with a similarly vague release date and longer trailer without mentioning a CE.

Night in the Woods is a pretty big title, I'd almost bet there will be a CE.

Hexadron

Oct 25, 2017
I hope it's not Limited Editions only; as in, a bunch of other useless filler I don't want, and I can simple buy a standard version of the games.

Last edited:

JaxJag

Oct 28, 2017
I'm really excited about Freedom Planet. That is one of the best 2D indie platformers I've ever played... I had lost hope it would ever be released physically, but there it is, so super happy about that.

Semoreh

Oct 28, 2017
France
What's annoying with the LucasArt games is that most of them (if not all) weighed way less than 1Go so it's really a waste to split them all and have 17 blu-rays instead of, I don't know, one two or three.
There are probably reasons, but that looks incredibly greedy.
17*$25 = $425 shipping not included
It makes next to zero sense from a consumer point of view.

sir_crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
What's annoying with the LucasArt games is that most of them (if not all) weighed way less than 1Go so it's really a waste to split them all and have 17 blu-rays instead of, I don't know, one two or three.
There are probably reasons, but that looks incredibly greedy.
17*$25 = $425 shipping not included
It makes next to zero sense from a consumer point of view.

I'm guessing they'll have a load of physical stuff added, like codewheels and such for the MI games.

I'm just hoping they treat the MI games better then those special editions from a few years back, but I don't hold out much hope.

sir_crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
If LRG really want to make P&C releases interesting (assuming they're doing more then just MI) they'd have:

SOMI - EGA DOS version included
MI2 - FMTOWNS version included
LOOM - EGA DOS & FMTOWNS version included
Indy 3 (Last Crusade) - FMTOWNS version included

You can't get those versions on any digital store right now afaik.

NES release of Maniac Mansion using the prototype uncensored version of the game that exists would be cool too.

Kresnik

Oct 26, 2017
In the past, Vita titles have not included DLC on cart due to how it would require a whole new sku and additional testing by Sony (paid by the developers). Can't imagine that would change now.

I'm aware, but they have included DLC on the cart on occasion and as far as I'm aware the mission statement is still to preserve games, so I was just hoping they'd come through for these last few.

So I'm guessing they've not confirmed either way yet?

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
I'm aware, but they have included DLC on the cart on occasion and as far as I'm aware the mission statement is still to preserve games, so I was just hoping they'd come through for these last few.

So I'm guessing they've not confirmed either way yet?

I think it's safe to say it's not happening, or else they'd have told us by now.

EvilGizmo

Nov 14, 2017
Hit this question a few places yesterday, I know Guacamelee (Vita) doesn't have the DLC, not sure about the other one that was mentioned though.

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
Strange that they separately list both "The Secret of Monkey Island" and "The Secret of Monkey Island Special Edition." I'd love a non-SE release, but I can't imagine they would actually do both (especially considering 2 only has the SE listed).

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
*whew* My Jak 2 LE came in a lovely crushed box... but the item is ok! (Unlike certain Amazon exclusive stuff I've received recently...)

Kresnik

Oct 26, 2017
I think it's safe to say it's not happening, or else they'd have told us by now.

Thanks. They tend to post here and on twitter and on CAG and their own forums etc. so I was just wondering if they had responded about it anywhere I don't read.

Hit this question a few places yesterday, I know Guacamelee (Vita) doesn't have the DLC, not sure about the other one that was mentioned though.

Thank you. Going to cross my fingers for Damascus Gear then ("the other one")

jeelybeans

Oct 25, 2017
Is there no news on what's in the Transistor Limited Edition? They didnt say in their press conference and there's no articles anywhere...they just announced it in a static image with no details..lol

dallow_bg

Oct 28, 2017
texas
Anyone notice the counter at the top of the main page is off by 3 hours?
And Oddworld still isn't for sale. (edit: now it changed)

Oh well, got my Vita games.

zenosparadox

Nov 13, 2017
A big shout out to whomever was in charge of putting Oddworld PS3 standard edition on sale late which caused me to miss out on Guacamelee. Thanks guys.

dallow_bg

Oct 28, 2017
texas
Originally they had both Vita games as 1 per customer, but seems like they changed Mutant Blobs back to 2.
Both are now sold out.

Animekatt

Oct 25, 2017
First time ever missing out on the Vita games. Will try again tonight. Had both of them in the cart but the site went slow :(

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Got both Vita games :) Which pleases me greatly, I love both of the games, and always wanted physical releases of both.

t26

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Got my order in but no idea why they increased the limit for Mutant Blobs when it has fewer copies available.

MrHealthy

Nov 11, 2017
Somehow managed to grab Oddworld and both Vita games in one order. I wonder if we might get Tales from Space: About a Blob on PS3 now that they have worked with Drinkbox.

EDIT: My copies of Fata Morgana and London Detective arrived. Interestingly they still say unfulfilled in my account.

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2017
Hi can someone please answer this? I got my copy of Jak 3 two weeks ago and it's constantly making a noise as if it's installing to the hard drive even after it's done.

I'm trying to enjoy it but I'm worried it may hurt my PS4. Is this a normal thing for lrg or did I get a defective disc?

If so, how can I go about getting a replacement?

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
Hi can someone please answer this? I got my copy of Jak 3 two weeks ago and it's constantly making a noise as if it's installing to the hard drive even after it's done.

I'm trying to enjoy it but I'm worried it may hurt my PS4. Is this a normal thing for lrg or did I get a defective disc?

If so, how can I go about getting a replacement?

does the disc spin up randomly playing the game or when you go into the xmb area? i think mine spins up when i start it up and goes back to being quiet