• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
My copy of Metal Slug 3 (Vita) is still showing as unfulfilled on the site and still hasn't shipped, despite me paying the balance (I redeemed my tickets to get it) on the 16th of August.

Should I be worried? Should I open a ticket? Shipping updates show it as shipping finished :(
there was kind of a bugger up with the cover and they had to reprint it but i think it was only caught as they were starting the shipping out

Kernal 64

#TeamThierry
Oct 28, 2017
NY
Does anyone know what happened to the Super Meat Boy release (I think it was LRG #28)? Did it go up and I missed it?

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Is there a list somewhere of which LRG switch games give gold coins for mynintendo?

Good question... They pop up eventually (usually...) but I can tell you that Danmaku, Windjammers, Super Meat Boy, Bloodstained, Shantae, and Layers of Fear do not (in my list running of games with coins that aren't up yet). Surprisingly the newer Giga Wreaker works, though!

Tribal_Cult

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I hope they make a bunch of first person games like Perception or Observer for Switch. Quality of the last few games has been declining, and they all kinda feel the same. I tried to play Giga Wrecker and Aegis Defenders and found them both incredibly dull.

apathetic

Oct 25, 2017
What is the policy for when they automatically ship in boxes again? Want to order Metal Storm but also want to make sure it comes in a box.

ragnar14

Oct 28, 2017
Vancouver
Was Asdivine Hearts II $25 when it was added to LRG the other day? I thought it was, but I could be mistaken.

Kinda nice buying the Mega-bundle. It's like the second or third time I've had a chance to do so~

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
*sigh* Looks like the NA versions of Songbird Symphony and Aggelos from PQube got cancelled at the VERY LAST possible second >_> Were supposed to be out like within a week pretty much.... (Would be nice if LRG could do them.... Not everyone wants to import, but yes I get the option is there.)

emb

Oct 28, 2017
Seeing Untitled Goose Game around has me jonesing to play it. LRG, please save me someday! (Also, similar thing for Vacation Simulator.)

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Interesting... I saw Aegis Defenders in Best Buy out of nowhere, but if you look on Best Buy's site, it's not even listed :x Hoping to get the BB variant of River City Girls, coming out in like a month or so there, but when the Twitter says "select stores" and Aegis isn't even listed online, I wonder how hard it will be to get :x I didn't see ANY promotion or details on Aegis even coming out (and I even just started using Twitter recently to follow a bunch of companies for things like this).

Hexadron

Oct 25, 2017
Kudos to LRG for adding the Item Status categories. Totally forgot i'm still waiting for Ace of Seafood & Gunhouse with my Celeste order.

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
In previous years they've done a series of horror games to celebrate October. I don't entirely know what their upcoming catalog looks like, but I don't think I know of that many horror games that are scheduled.

I hope there's at least one or two surprises.

BBboy20

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Blazing Chrome looked hype at release but never got around to playing it but maybe that will change.

-Peabody-

Oct 29, 2017
Whelp I completely forgot about Gunvolt Chronicles ending yesterday. What do you think the chances are of me grabbing a regular edition physical from Limited Run or Best Buy down the line? They said they might have extra copies.

raketenrolf

Oct 28, 2017
Germany
Whelp I completely forgot about Gunvolt Chronicles ending yesterday. What do you think the chances are of me grabbing a regular edition physical from Limited Run or Best Buy down the line? They said they might have extra copies.
Isn't the game also available in Japan as a "regular" game? This could also be an option if you don't need the english package.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017

There was a Tweet last night that Josh answered to, saying BB would only get like 2,500 copies extra to "select stores". I wonder if it's similar to Aegis Defender there: no marketing, just shows up in store shelves, and NO page on the website to buy from...

Has me worried for River City Girls... I opted out of getting the standard Switch copy, waiting for it to get the alternate cover at BB... But I at least hope it will have a website page that I can pre-order from ...

MrHealthy

Nov 11, 2017
I just finished Iconoclasts on Vita and was going to try the boss rush mode but apparently the physical version LRG released doesn't have the patch that added that mode. Extremely disappointing.

Its not even downloadable, it just doesn't exist for the physical version.

SigmaCloud

May 8, 2018
Did anyone here play through the LRG Vita version of 2064 ROM? I've been reading about crashing issues in the downloadable version and I just wanted to know if that applied to the physical version as well.

Jan 11, 2018
I just finished Iconoclasts on Vita and was going to try the boss rush mode but apparently the physical version LRG released doesn't have the patch that added that mode. Extremely disappointing.

Reminds me of how the Vita version of Dariusburst doesn't have like 1GB of patches on the cartridge, while the PS4 version is complete.

Are the PS4 and Switch versions affected by this as well?

Kresnik

Oct 26, 2017

That's... disappointing news. Wasn't aware of this.

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
guess i'm going to be buying a Switch game
[Mod Edit: Removed twitter link featuring a prohibited game]

hope nintendo is quick to announce this rumoured switch pro otherwise i'll have 1 game and 0 switch

Last edited by a moderator: