• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

dallow_bg

Oct 28, 2017
texas
I think my Rocketbirds Vita is lost. Says it was delivered but nothing has shown up the last few days. Going to check tonight again and then file a ticket I guess.

First time ever.

slinch

Jan 20, 2018
Anyone still waiting for their Celeste CE to ship? My order status changed to fulfilled a couple of weeks ago, but no tracking number, so I asked on twitter and they said it was a glitch and it should be actually shipping soon. Nothing since. I opened up a ticket, still waiting to hear back. Just wanted to check here if anyone else is in a similar spot.

ned_ballad

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Rochester, New York
Got my Turoks today and played a bit of Turok and uhhh... well... it's certainly a game. It's alright, I guess. Feels a bit like a bootleg Quake. The sound effects are even similar.

Barrel Cannon

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Any update on whether metal slug 3 is still on track for December? I would have hoped they would have been proactive and shipped it out by now because December is obviously the most busy month.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Is funny, I already owned digitally super fu'un combo and I really didn't liked the port of the games that much, but I couldn't say no to a physical AES copy of Savage Reign

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
God, I wish there was some way to put games on layaway or something. The shipping costs to Canada are pretty bad; VA-11 HALL-A Switch is $30 USD, and shipping adds another 50% on top of that. Every time I buy only one game from LRG I feel like a giant sucker.

raketenrolf

Oct 28, 2017
Germany
God, I wish there was some way to put games on layaway or something. The shipping costs to Canada are pretty bad; VA-11 HALL-A Switch is $30 USD, and shipping adds another 50% on top of that. Every time I buy only one game from LRG I feel like a giant sucker.
You are not alone. Same with Europe. Basically the reason why I stopped buying most of the games. Still kinda want Valhalla though.

Oct 25, 2017
Canada

Yeah, when they got rid of hold orders with combined shipping I switched to ordering all the stuff to my US friend's address. I probably would have purchased far less if I wasn't able to do that.

I'll visit his place again next year, he's got a fairly large stack of parcels.

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
to make it worse, we can't cancel pre-orders even if we intend to reorder them again, i'm gonna be getting 2 pre-orders this week and Jak X is still in stock so i could've cancelled the order i made 2 weeks ago and reordered it with this lot to save $15 shipping

denpanosekai

Oct 28, 2017

I'm also Canadian and the best way I've found to "circumvent" the ridiculous shipping fees is to group order with some other local collectors. It helps that most games have preorder periods now so I can tap into a larger pool of people. Maybe look for a local collecting Facebook group if you're not already on one. Alternatively if you're in Montreal you should drop by Retro MTL as they're beginning to stock most recent LRG releases.

Zemst

Oct 27, 2017
A2-BF6-B14-366-C-46-C6-ABB9-5-A0590-BBBD8-F.jpg

Finally arrived. It's gorgeous.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
Picked up momodora switch at Best Buy this week and my copy of gunvolt avenger iX arrived last week.

Just waiting on the blind boxes... and debating whether I should buy 2 or 3...

denpanosekai

Oct 28, 2017
Anyone cares to comment on the port quality of ADK Damashii (PS4) coming out tomorrow? I love compilations but I also want to limit my new game intake and work on the ole backlog.

Is it a straight port from the PS2? No trophies? English support? Are any of these games also on the SNK 40th compilation?

Jan 11, 2018
Anyone cares to comment on the port quality of ADK Damashii (PS4) coming out tomorrow? I love compilations but I also want to limit my new game intake and work on the ole backlog.

Is it a straight port from the PS2? No trophies? English support? Are any of these games also on the SNK 40th compilation?

PS2-on-PS4 port, yes. Already available digitally, so there's videos of it on YouTube if you wanna have a look:

No additional translation seems to have been done for the English release, but it was always import friendly.

OmegaX

Oct 28, 2017
The Dark Devotion CE is still available. It's the only CE that has lasted more than a day in recent memory. Is the game that bad? The pre-order lasts until today but it seems that there will be leftover copies after it ends.

Oct 27, 2017
Has anyone received their River CIty Girls CE yet?

I was sent an email saying it was shipped my out, but when you go to tracking, it says UPS is still waiting for the shipping at their facility. (this was marked the 18th)

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017

for those that missed out but still wanted the game

I was sent an email saying it was shipped my out, but when you go to tracking, it says UPS is still waiting for the shipping at their facility. (this was marked the 18th)

saw someone on twitter posting that they got theirs yesterday

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Why did the Shockbox of ADK Damashii sold out so quick? I recall that I took my sweet time to buy the fuun super combo one

UCBooties

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Pennsylvania, USA
Welp, there went my last chance to get Dust and CSH on Switch. I was in the middle of checking out when it failed. I wish they had some kind of queue system so that wouldn't happen.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
I had the vita blind box show up As sold out initially but after checking out my switch blind boxes I was able to snag one.

Switch BB is a bit of a risk, have the most dupes from their list, but hopefully I'll get luckily.

Vita BB is a bit better but I couldn't say no to one more try at random vita titles.

Oct 27, 2017

An update here, the RCR CE did arrive unscathed last night. Good stuff.

Also, a thank you (yes, a thank you, it's a new year after all) to our team at LimitedRunGames for letting the folks that couldn't make it to the store event purchase the 32X variant of Night Trap. I was wondering is there any chance of seeing the Tom Dubois variant of Bloodstained, or is that long gone?

Last edited:

UCBooties

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Pennsylvania, USA
Just checked eBay for Dust aaaaaand lol, fuck me, I guess. Thanks LRG for your broken sale. Honestly thinking if skipping Away and Bad North because this left such a bad taste in my mouth.

Rirse

Jun 29, 2019
I know their name is limited run games, but maybe make more then 100 copies would be nice. Why their service not a print on demand system like how Warner Bros does for their niche movies and tv shows. It would at least mean games that are in desire like DUST or Shantae are able to be bought and games nobody really wanted like the Silent Bob game are not flooding their warehouse.

ragnar14

Oct 28, 2017
Vancouver
Just checked eBay for Dust aaaaaand lol, fuck me, I guess. Thanks LRG for your broken sale. Honestly thinking if skipping Away and Bad North because this left such a bad taste in my mouth.
Yeah, these are always a shitshow. I only looked at this because I wanted something to pair with Blossom Tales. Anything I would've picked up soldout before 7am. I made the mistake on F5ing 3 different games thinking I could maybe add 2 blowout games, and to split the $15 shipping 3 ways.

I'm going to cross my fingers that blind boxes will last till Friday, and try and grab one with Blossom Tales and Phalcia.

ragnar14

Oct 28, 2017
Vancouver
I know their name is limited run games, but maybe make more then 100 copies would be nice. Why their service not a print on demand system like how Warner Bros does for their niche movies and tv shows. It would at least mean games that are in desire like DUST or Shantae are able to be bought and games nobody really wanted like the Silent Bob game are not flooding their warehouse.
Dust and Shantae were made to order. Every Switch game has had like 2-week to a month preorder windows.

UCBooties

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Pennsylvania, USA
I don't think they can do print in demand since Nintendo manufactures the actual cart.
Yeah, these are always a shitshow. I only looked at this because I wanted something to pair with Blossom Tales. Anything I would've picked up soldout before 7am. I made the mistake on F5ing 3 different games thinking I could maybe add 2 blowout games, and to split the $15 shipping 3 ways.

I'm going to cross my fingers that blind boxes will last till Friday, and try and grab one with Blossom Tales and Phalcia.
Good luck!