• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mr.LightMan

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Long time fan and man, need more music. Dirty Rotten Bizkit is amazing, Pill Popper reminds me of three dollar bills y'all. Out of Style and Snacky Poo are great.

BOSSMANJack

Jul 5, 2021
Album's amazing. Self-aware, fun, aggressive. "Goodbye" might be my favorite song and it's a straight up 100% pop song. No wasted tracks, they all slap in their own ways. Great output from Fred and the boys.

Capricorn

"This guy are sick"
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Rotten Dirty Bizkit would have seriously become one of their most famous songs had they released it as a single during the Significant Other or Chocolate Starfish eras, it's rare to see a band capture their sound of their commercial peak so many years later.

I didn't really listen to Limp Bizkit back in the day except for whatever songs came up in MTV2 (mostly My Way and Boiler, which I've always thought is a legit good song), but the Woodstock '99 documentary made me curious about checking out their discography and... I think I actually like them?

Sir Hound

Oct 28, 2017
Couple of clunkers but on the whole this is pretty good, the first four tracks in particular.

Juryvicious

Oct 28, 2017
After half-a-dozen listens I REALLY like this album.

Every single song hits for various reasons, they're self-aware, fun, aggressive, they're all unique and have something different to offer. What a great album.