• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

Linda McMahon(Vince McMahon(owner of WWE)'s wife) Caught Up In Accepting Foreign Donations For Trump

AntiMacro

Oct 27, 2017
Alberta
I find the America First Action response that they immediately segregated and have not spent this money they received from an anonymous LLC to be...shall we say dubious.

Lundren

Oct 27, 2017
It doesn't change much, but, at the risk of coming across as a pedant, I wish the title mentioned that she was part of Trump's cabinet rather than who she is in relation to her husband.

stew

Dec 2, 2017
The impeachment investigation will never end at this pace lol!
How many people are involved? At the end it will be over 1000!

joeygreco1985

Oct 27, 2017
Came for the gifs, stayed for the .... well, gifs.

But damn, I figured Linda was up to some shady shit to finally get in to politics but LIKE THIS!?!?

Slayven

I don’t know what you’re talking about
Oct 25, 2017
I find the America First Action response that they immediately segregated and have not spent this money they received from an anonymous LLC to be...shall we say dubious.
I knew the money was dirty, so I didn't spend it. I was keeping it for evidence.....you got any of those cohen deals?

efr

Jun 19, 2019
Y’all don’t click or read the whole story do ya? The second tweet in the thread says she wasnt there when the payment happened a year before.

Acevil

Oct 30, 2017
Y’all don’t click or read the whole story do ya? The second tweet in the thread says she wasnt there when the payment happened a year before.

I was about to post this, I was a bit confused, at tweet vs the title the op chose. I feel this was specifically targeting Linda?

sir_crocodile

Oct 25, 2017

It wasn't there when the story was posted. There's 30mins between the tweets.