• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, well look at that shit. Someone who bought herself a cabinet position and is part of a family that runs a business that takes Saudi blood money? She's corrupt? Say it isn't so!

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
Y'all don't click or read the whole story do ya? The second tweet in the thread says she wasnt there when the payment happened a year before.

Vince weasels out of another one
tumblr_p6v8wgg6Tq1r7dh6wo1_400.gif

Radiophonic

Oct 25, 2017
I remember the good old days when Vince covering up for a murderer was as low as we thought his family could go.

ValKiryuSonicEX

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

BowieZ

Nov 7, 2017
It literally never ends.

Each next connected relative or associate is as guilty as the last...

Acevil

Oct 30, 2017
But there are posts in this thread after it was posted.
So? The CNN article doesn't mention it, so you'd have to go into the twitter timeline to see it.

I think the issue is that this seems to be more about the person that has little to do with this seemingly being the focal point, instead of the organization. Namely when said organization sounds like they did try to do things by the book? It sounds like they reported this donation.

El_TigroX

Oct 27, 2017
New York, NY
Huh. Remember the now shuttered Trump foundation, which had to close because their book keeping was all suspect and fucked? And also, that some of the biggest donors to the Trump Foundation were the McMahons, who gave millions... starting to look like money laundering.

Vas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Seems like a good place to ask this, but what are AEW's prospects moving forward? Does it seem like it has legs to break the hegemonic stranglehold on domestic wrestling WWE has held for almost 20 years?

Jmdajr

Oct 25, 2017
Seems like a good place to ask this, but what are AEW's prospects moving forward? Does it seem like it has legs to break the hegemonic stranglehold on domestic wrestling WWE has held for almost 20 years?
AEW is an alternative. So far they are making money. It's a good time for wrestlers making a living. Niche product for OLDs but money is there to be made.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
If you would've told me years ago that the McMahon most likely to go to prison was Linda I would've called you crazy.

"And the name on the arrest warrant does say 'McMahon'. However, the name on the warrant reads 'Linda McMahon'."
tumblr_o4zompxchq1t5k1tio1_250.gif

Last edited: