• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mr. Pointy

Oct 28, 2017
Doctre81 did his usual LinkedIn sleuthing and found this. They're working on Skull & Bones, could be that. Could also be that rumoured AC3 remaster compilation.

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
Even though I'm not the biggest fan of AC3, I'd honestly love to have any AC game ported to Switch.

Nov 23, 2017
If they could do Skull and Bones day and date Switch, I'd seriously give them a lot of props even if a lot of their games aren't my thing. Besides Bethesda they really have the opportunity to lead the pack for switch third party

But it's probably AC3 remastered or AC2 collection. Bleh @ AC3 and how many times can I play AC2, the answer is not another.

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
IIRC they did some of Ubisoft's Hasbro games. Are any of those still missing from the Switch? RISK maybe?

@dedmunk

Banned
Oct 11, 2018
What were this guys other rumours that were garnered from linkedin? Afaik nothing has come from any of them.

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
I'm guessing another Hasbro game. Maybe Yahtzee? I remember playing GBA version for tens of hours.

Even though I'm not the biggest fan of AC3, I'd honestly love to have any AC game ported to Switch.

This what every Switch owner feels right now. People want to see that amazing Switch hardware in action, even if it for last gen games. Playing open world games on portables is truly magical, whether it's Assassin's Creed or Saints Row. It's a shame it's a rare sight on Switch.

@dedmunk

Banned
Oct 11, 2018
lol none just...
Fortnite
Ridge Racer 8
Metroid Prime 4's developer
LA Noire Remastered
War Toons
Little Nightmares

Really - didn't know this was announced (RR8)? Sorry, wasn't aware of the others I just recalled something about Ubi's engine or something from another video but we haven't heard any more on that.

Oct 26, 2017
IIRC they did some of Ubisoft's Hasbro games. Are any of those still missing from the Switch? RISK maybe?

Scrabble is. But Engine Software did all of the ports in the collection I believe (at least Monopoly and Risk).

I would assume Engine would do any future Hasbro games. It's not impossible that these guys are doing AC3 and Liberation on Switch, but hopefully it's something not leaked or known yet.

Jan 10, 2018
Tokyo
"Leakers hate him! Area man finds an easy trick to predict unannounced games"
While I'm not a sucker for leaks, those LinkedIn investigations always crack me up, and are probably often more reliable than second hand info shared on a public forum (i'm not saying this to diss people sharing info, it's just that uncertainty naturally increases as something passes from people to people). Anyway, keep up the good work doctre81.