• The ResetEra Games of the Year Awards 2018 results are now live! Congratulations to all the winners!
  • Sidebar and Width settings will now no longer reset after 4 hours of inactivity! We have implemented a new system that will remember these preferences on each browser, for both members and guests. This allows you to choose different settings on different devices if you so desire.

LinkedIn profile: Engine Software porting Little Nightmares to Nintendo Switch

Oct 25, 2017
Please don't post a link to the LinkedIn profile.

After Doctre81 suggested this in the other thread, I did a quick Google search which indicates that Engine Software is indeed working on a port for Switch.

Little Nightmares was developed by Tarsier Studios and originally released last April. Engine Software previously ported Rive, Monopoly, and Oceanhorn to Switch.

Oct 29, 2017
If it's as good as the Rive port was (I honestly thought it was done by Two Tribes themselves?) then that should be an awesome experience on the Switch.

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Fantastic game, glad more will get the chance to check it out. Definitely not one for 'on the go' though, you need to play this with dimmed lighting in a quiet place and a good sound system or headphones - and soak up that atmosphere.

Feb 19, 2018
Nice. Was interested in the PS4 Version but never picked it up for whatever reason.
Playing it on Switch instead, i guess.

Nov 9, 2017
I feel for some of these developers. Surely one of the big reasons why they're putting NDA content on LinkedIn is to show employers what they're working on as they might be out of a job once the dev cycle is over. Can totally sympathise, even if it isn't ideal.