• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 62

Please don't post a link to the LinkedIn profile.

screenshot2018-02-25as9sc5.png

After Doctre81 suggested this in the other thread, I did a quick Google search which indicates that Engine Software is indeed working on a port for Switch.

Little Nightmares was developed by Tarsier Studios and originally released last April. Engine Software previously ported Rive, Monopoly, and Oceanhorn to Switch.

Mbolibombo

Oct 29, 2017
If it's as good as the Rive port was (I honestly thought it was done by Two Tribes themselves?) then that should be an awesome experience on the Switch.

Oct 26, 2017
I still question why these things happen. I thought it'd be common knowledge to not share any info like this on Linkedin.

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
Fantastic game, glad more will get the chance to check it out. Definitely not one for 'on the go' though, you need to play this with dimmed lighting in a quiet place and a good sound system or headphones - and soak up that atmosphere.

Imitatio

Feb 19, 2018
Nice. Was interested in the PS4 Version but never picked it up for whatever reason.
Playing it on Switch instead, i guess.

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
Little Nightmares is a good game. Well worth playing if you haven't. It's a standout from last year, and its first bit of DLC was really good too. The second wasn't as good.

Cudpug

Nov 9, 2017
I feel for some of these developers. Surely one of the big reasons why they're putting NDA content on LinkedIn is to show employers what they're working on as they might be out of a job once the dev cycle is over. Can totally sympathise, even if it isn't ideal.