• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Brannon

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Controls that don't suck hot flaccid meatballs would be nice. Pretty much the only reason I didn't even look at RDR2.

DoradoWinston

Apr 9, 2019
I'm really not a fan of people hunting down these profiles and lurking through them to find this information, it puts these people's jobs and livelihoods on the line for slipping up. Same thing happened with that dude working in QA joining Rocksteady a few days ago.

If you're going to do it, at least censor their names and info.
gotta agree.

One small slip and they can be in some good amount of trouble

RoboitoAM

Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait for mods to remove annoying as press/hold prompts just to overwrite my goddamn save file

Ash735

Banned
Sep 4, 2018
The PC version has existed and was in development with the console versions, we already knew that, Take-Two and Rockstar are just holding it back and most likely repeating a tactic they had with GTAV, where they space out the ports as much as possible in hopes that people will triple dip. For example, the PC port of GTAV was finished at the same time as the PS4/XB1 versions, but still came out six months later, the files showed the game was finalised at the same time and all the updates and patches released on the PS4/XB1 versions were also done as patches on the PC version.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine the firestorm that'll become this forum when it's announced as an Epic exclusive