• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

spwolf

Oct 27, 2017
dengekionline.com

ひと足早くPS5を体験! 試遊で感じたPS5の驚きとは?

11月12日発売予定のPS5をいち早く実体験! 試遊プレイでわかった本体性能などをレポート

Dengeki saying they never noticed fan noise or whatsoever is a good news to me.

So no fan noise, console was cold to the touch after 80m of playing.

They had Godfall and Astrobot to play, adaptive triggers, new vibration were ready to notice and overall controller felt good.

Bobbyleejones

Banned
Aug 25, 2019
We should have given the given the Russian one vodka bottle and another 100 euros.

Why are the UI and other information about the system Sony........ why

Oct 25, 2017
Those loading times are insanely short. And these are just first Gen games. Just imagine how shorter they will be once developers get used to the system.

Rommaz

Nov 27, 2017
Kitwe, Zambia.
I really like these videos. Got a bunch open and it's just people having fun with a system, kinda like how it might have been at a floor show.

Oct 25, 2017
qzbM8oA.png

Pt0z8FT.png

Beautiful. That's one sexy beast.

Oct 27, 2017
Still more than strange imo. If you really want to protect people just send the damn thing to them. That way they wouldn't even need to leave their homes.

I think they want to avoid moving units around, both for safety (fewer packages being delivered means less interaction) and "corporate security" (so that nothing leaks). Putting them in the same space gives Sony a controlled zone, again both in terms of health and PR.

I really don't see why this is so strange. Nintendo, at least back in the day, used to send a ton of people to an office or workspace and their consoles were chained to huge blocks to prevent theft or misuse. Companies love being protective of their "secrets".

Gamer17

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
www.4gamer.net

8K写真で見るPlayStation 5本体とDualSense。本体は静音性に優れ,ゲームパッドは新しくも実用的に

ソニー・インタラクティブエンタテインメントは,メディア向けのPlayStation 5体験会を実施した。スタジオでは,PS5本体と純正ゲームパッド「DualSense」の撮影ができたので,本稿ではフォトレポートをお届けする。
4gamer also says that and the temperature was around 30 degrees.
Damn thats really great news. Cooling system.is great then given the clocks

GasProblem

Prophet of Truth
Nov 18, 2017
Astrobot looks like a lot of fun, getting a bit of Super Mario Odyssey vibes in some parts.

Guess Sony is keeping the UI reveal for closer to launch?

artsi

Oct 26, 2017
Finland
Godfall looks like a "we got raytracing" tech demo, all surfaces are shiny and particle effects are turned to maximum.

Astro's Playroom looked fun, and DMC5 is a must buy.

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
www.4gamer.net

ソニー・インタラクティブエンタテインメントは,メディア向けのPlayStation 5体験会を実施した。スタジオでは,PS5本体と純正ゲームパッド「DualSense」の撮影ができたので,本稿ではフォトレポートをお届けする。

Nevermind, it isn't in other pictures. oh well.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
These videos are such a waste of time. Didn't see anything important
Confirmation of no fan noise or immediate heating issues (console was cool to touch after 80 minutes of playing).

Also showed a lot of Astro Bot which looks awesome and has 1 second load times.

Not a waste.
People are more interesting in knowing if they preordered yet another jet engine than Godfall. Rightfuly so.
No jet engine confirmed friend.

Deleted member 32135

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 9, 2017
What a terrible show.

And the console not only looks big as fuck but also cheap. It is even worse that I expected, the renders didn't show how extremely glossy that black plastic is. Not only does it look like a cheap piece but it will be a fingerprint magnet all around.

Gotta love the white and blue on-brand furniture effort in a try to fit the system to the environment somehow...

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles
i feel like disappointed parties shouldn't have planned their 2 am around possibly seeing things that were never confirmed in the first place? it was definitely always going to be as controlled as it is! astro's playroom looks like a solid platformer anyway, psyched to see more of it in action!

Chaserjoey

Oct 27, 2017
www.4gamer.net

Loving the pic of the Dualsense with the different colours around the touch pad

nelsonroyale

Oct 28, 2017
Yea. I don't get it. UI is boring. Show me the games 😍.

Pretty much my feelings. I mean I can understand people wanting to see how the system works, but personally I just want to see near complete looking games running on the thing. On the flipside, MS has mostly focused on old games on their system. Which wouldn't be remotely a reason why I would buy a new piece of hardware, but each to their own I suppose.

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
- Console is silent per multiple reports
- More Astro Bot including insane load times
- First decent look at real life PS5 consoles
- Gameplay!

Makes it a fine hands on for me really, especially the former two.