Women's Ballon D'or: Alexia Putellas

Post memes

Dragoon

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
BronzePlayfulCock-size_restricted.gif

brenobnfm

Sep 28, 2019
Should've been Lewandowski, but considering CR7 robbed 2 or 3 from Messi i'll consider historical reparation. Sucks for Lewa tho.

Peru

Oct 26, 2017
Well at least the right Barca legend won for the women. 38 goals and 24 assists.

Although the only real alternative, CGH, was robbed not getting a nom, 4/5 top ranked went to Barca tho, baybeee. Lyon who?

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
messi legit carried that barca team last year so it wasn't as if he was completely undeserving. but lewandowski should have won.

Era Uma Vez

Feb 5, 2020
as soon as Robert won "striker of the year", whatever the fuck that award is, it was obvious Messi was winning the big one.

brenobnfm

Sep 28, 2019
So Xavi and Iniesta have 0 because there wasn't a year they were better than Messi, yet Lewa has been better than Messi in the last 3 years and how many he has?

I personally believe Lewandowski deserved this year, but it's close between him and Messi. 2020 though would be Lewandowski no question.

Kinky Kong

Oct 27, 2017
There's no year Xavi or Iniesta were better players than Messi.
Well, let's agree to disagree

as soon as Robert won "striker of the year", whatever the fuck that award is, it was obvious Messi was winning the big one.
Yeah, that really felt like:
"Guys, we gotta give him something so people won't get mad at us... like...
*reaches to the nearest object on the table*
How about this ashtray? It looks nice!"

Soul Skater

Oct 25, 2017
Striker of the year…

no defender of the year? Lol admission they knew they were robbing him

Fraud levels maximum

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
I always knew I'd win another. The haters are just salty.

Era Uma Vez

Feb 5, 2020
Pessi's a fraud lol. His debut at PSG has been laughable and his last year in Barca was a joke too.
You know Messi is one of the greats when you have people like this one saying that a season with 30 goals and 9 assists was a joke.
A joke season for Messi would be the best season of 99% of professional players. Also, he won Copa America with Argentina.

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
He won it because of the Copa América. It's always deserved because he is Messi but it sucks for Lewa.

beansontoast

One Winged Slayer
Jan 5, 2020
It's maybe a bit questionable, but there were plenty of times over the past few years he deserved to win it and didn't (e.g. pretty much every single one Ronaldo won while at Madrid), so it evens out I suppose and dragging Argentina to their first trophy in decades is a notable achievement.

Two years in a row Lewa's robbed. Shameful stuff really.

If Lewandowski deserved it is was only because the 2020 one was cancelled. He's not been the best player two calendar years in a row, so its only one trophy hes been robbed of, not two.

Haunted

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Wow I can't believe the awards show by one of the most corrupt organisations is also corrupt, real shocker.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
He won it because of the Copa América. It's always deserved because he is Messi but it sucks for Lewa.

That makes zero sense. He won the 2010 award while the three players in the ranking below him were Xavi (World Cup Winner), Iniesta (World Cup Winner), and Sneijder (Serie A/Champions League Winner; World Cup runner up).

The argument I heard for that was that this was about individual brilliance and not team accomplishments. Now it's suddenly about winning a national trophy (in a tournament he wasn't even that great in) that counts?

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
Feels like they are just giving these out to mess(i) with Cristiano Ronaldo.